Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 144
Thanks Tree55Thanks

Thread: Thousands of Senate INTEL pages from RUSSIA investigation being released TODAY!

  1. #61
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    50,975
    Thanks
    10304

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    This pertains to calling witnesses to the stand, not emails, i.e. hard documentation. The word "email" doesn't even appear in your article.

    Insert coin and try again.
    So, now your argument is that the email is not an opinion, and it will be called to the stand to testify?

    I gotta see that.

  2. #62
    Civis americanus borealis Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    27,752
    Thanks
    19090

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by goofball View Post
    one thing is for sure......whatever alt-left
    *tilt*

  3. #63
    Civis americanus borealis Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    27,752
    Thanks
    19090

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    So, now your argument is that the email is not an opinion, and it will be called to the stand to testify?

    I gotta see that.
    No, literally, your article refers solely to how courts determine the credibility of human witnesses. Not articles of information, be they factual or opinionated.

  4. #64
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    50,975
    Thanks
    10304

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    This pertains to calling witnesses to the stand, not emails, i.e. hard documentation. The word "email" doesn't even appear in your article.

    Insert coin and try again.
    So, you are saying a hard copy of an email is admissible?

  5. #65
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    50,975
    Thanks
    10304

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    No, literally, your article refers solely to how courts determine the credibility of human witnesses. Not articles of information, be they factual or opinionated.
    It would be subject to scrutiny. That would entail calling the author as a witness.

    Or are you saying the author is not a human?

  6. #66
    Civis americanus borealis Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    27,752
    Thanks
    19090

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    So, you are saying a hard copy of an email is admissible?
    Depends entirely on the case and what the information says.

    In this case, if the authors are close associates of Donald Trump Jr. and I figure they are it probably is admissible.

    It shows Trump Jr.'s aides knew he was guilty of collusion and had stupidly revealed evidence of this.

    We've already been over this.

  7. #67
    Civis americanus borealis Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    27,752
    Thanks
    19090

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    It would be subject to scrutiny. That would entail calling the author as a witness.
    Sure, but at that point it's definitely admitted into court record.

    I'll say it again — In general, the only time a defendant is going to get legitimately obtained written information thrown out, is if they can show the author isn't who it seems to be.

  8. #68
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,506
    Thanks
    15801

    From
    Oregon
    There is some good stuff in here

    Mr. Trump Jr.’s next call on June 6 was to a blocked number and20 lasted eleven minutes. When asked, Mr. Trump Jr. could not identify whom he called.21 Then when asked “does your father use a blocked number on his cell phone or any phones that you call him on?,” Mr. Trump Jr. responded, “I don’t know.”22 Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, however, testified before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence that “[Donald] Trump’s ‘primary residence has a blocked [phone] line.’”
    Two hours after the meeting, Mr. Trump Jr. placed another call to a blocked number, which lasted three minutes.

  9. #69
    Veteran Member Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    28,344
    Thanks
    8847

    From
    In Grace
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Conspiracy theories don't usually get their very own Grand Jury Investigations...
    Yeah... and that's kind of the problem.

  10. #70
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    50,975
    Thanks
    10304

    From
    United States
    Here, this covers your latest spins and pretzel twisting....

    https://www.titanfile.com/blog/email-as-evidence/

    Keep in mind your request was for evidence emails have ever been ruled inadmissible.

    I'm done using you as a punching bag on this. Your premise is duly destroyed.....again.


    Can't wait to watch your next pretzel contortion trying to save face.


Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 20th December 2017, 03:58 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 1st December 2017, 04:19 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th June 2017, 05:46 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th February 2017, 02:11 PM
  5. FAA Releases Thousands of Pages of Drone Records
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15th July 2012, 08:22 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed