Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
Thanks Tree27Thanks

Thread: Fusion GPS Told Senate - Comey FBI Had Mole in Trump Campaign

  1. #1
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    25,295
    Thanks
    7996

    From
    California

    Fusion GPS Told Senate - Comey FBI Had Mole in Trump Campaign

    Comey's FBI had a mole in Trumpworld, 'dirty dossier' firm boss told senators in secret 2017 grilling and his lawyer insisted this year that he 'stands by his testimony'

    • Fusion GPS boss Glenn Simpson told a Senate committee in 2017 about a conversation he'd had with British ex-spy Christopher Steele
    • Steele, hired by Simpson's firm to compile the 'dirty dossier' of anti-Trump research, said he was in contact with the FBI in Rome
    • His agent friend, said Steele, said the Bureau had a human intelligence source inside Donald Trump's presidential campaign organization
    • The FBI at the time was run by James Comey, the now decidedly anti-Trump former official who has unleashed scathing criticism of Trump in his memoir


    The leader of the opposition research firm behind the infamous anti-Trump 'dirty dossier' told Congress last year that the FBI collected intelligence from inside the president's campaign before the 2016 election.

    The agency was at the time run by James Comey, the now decidedly anti-Trump former official who has unleashed scathing criticism of Trump in his memoir

    Glenn Simpson's testimony is among the disclosures in Wednesday's Senate Judiciary Committee release of transcripts from its investigation into the unverified collection of dirt funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

    In August 2017 Simpson told committee members and staff that former British sy Christopher Steele whom he had hired to probe Trump's potential Russia ties told him about a meeting in Rome with an FBI agent he knew.


    Read more: The FBI had a mole in Trumpworld, 'dirty dossier' firm boss told senators in secret 2017 grilling | Daily Mail Online

    =================================================

    The more we learn about Comey's FBI, the more this entire event confirms the FBI was weaponized against the opposition candidate (Donald Trump). It incredibly concerning that we would have never learned how bad the FBI / DoJ and Obama Administration were had they not attempted to attack Trump with a Special Investigation. Had Hillary Clinton been able to win the election, all this corruption would have never been found out.

    They did the nation a big favor with this Special Counsel as it has exposed the lies, deceit, improper acts, and breaking of the law by the FBI, DoJ, and Obama Administration.
    Thanks from Jeremy

  2. #2
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    48,565
    Thanks
    9766

    From
    United States
    Barry Hussein ran the most corrupt administration in history.
    Thanks from excalibur

  3. #3
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,432
    Thanks
    254

    From
    Tennessee
    You will not find this in the MSM.

  4. #4
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,911
    Thanks
    13744

    From
    Oregon
    This is extremely old news from the GPS testimony. And he didn’t say they had a “mole” in the Trump campaign

    "Essentially, what he (Steele) told me was they had other intelligence about this matter from an internal Trump campaign source and...my understanding was that they believed Chris' information might be credible," Simpson told investigators.
    ” . . . I think it was a voluntary source, someone who was concerned about the same concerns we had,” Simpson explained. “It was someone like us who decided to pick up the phone and report something.”
    And it ended up just being a reference to Popodopulous/the Australian diplomat

    After that claim, Business Insider’s Natasha Bertrand reported being told by a source that “it was a reference to George Papadopoulos — the young Trump campaign foreign-policy adviser who drunkenly told an Australian diplomat in May 2016 about ‘dirt’ the Russians had on Hillary Clinton.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ier-seriously/
    Thanks from HayJenn, labrea, Arkady and 1 others

  5. #5
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,911
    Thanks
    13744

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthughey View Post
    You will not find this in the MSM.
    Lol yeah you will. In January when the transcripts were originally released
    Thanks from Arkady and labrea

  6. #6
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,911
    Thanks
    13744

    From
    Oregon
    Also, I don’t get the premise of this thread. How would having an undercover agent be in any way damning?
    Thanks from Arkady, skunk, Babba and 1 others

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,963
    Thanks
    7041

    From
    In my mind
    Right wing newspaper arrives at a conclusion that seems unlikely. Form the pro Trump propaganda piece

    "He said the Bureau 'believed Chris's information might be credible because they had other intelligence that indicated the same thing, and one of those pieces of intelligence was a human source from inside the Trump organization.'"

    That's a mole? Not just someone that informed the FBI of some fuckery he or she saw? But rather everyone, Trump fan lads, come up with a wild scenario about how Comey and Obama did something and planted something and someone doing something.....

    Man, that is some bad conspiracy theory meant to excuse the ****ish nature of Trump.

  8. #8
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    80,503
    Thanks
    42987

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    Also, I don’t get the premise of this thread. How would having an undercover agent be in any way damning?
    because it feeds into the "deep state" conspiracy theory.
    Duh.
    Thanks from HayJenn and MaryAnne

  9. #9
    Drummer- The Hateful Left skunk's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    710
    Thanks
    723

    From
    In a box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    because it feeds into the "deep state" conspiracy theory.
    Duh.
    Can we move this to the Conspiracy Theory section then? It's clogging up the Current Events. ;p As much as one can clog THAT up.
    Thanks from MaryAnne and BDBoop

  10. #10
    New Member
    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    999

    From
    Massachusetts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    Comey's FBI had a mole in Trumpworld, 'dirty dossier' firm boss told senators in secret 2017 grilling – and his lawyer insisted this year that he 'stands by his testimony'

    • Fusion GPS boss Glenn Simpson told a Senate committee in 2017 about a conversation he'd had with British ex-spy Christopher Steele
    • Steele, hired by Simpson's firm to compile the 'dirty dossier' of anti-Trump research, said he was in contact with the FBI in Rome
    • His agent friend, said Steele, said the Bureau had a human intelligence source inside Donald Trump's presidential campaign organization
    • The FBI at the time was run by James Comey, the now decidedly anti-Trump former official who has unleashed scathing criticism of Trump in his memoir


    The leader of the opposition research firm behind the infamous anti-Trump 'dirty dossier' told Congress last year that the FBI collected intelligence from inside the president's campaign before the 2016 election.

    The agency was at the time run by James Comey, the now decidedly anti-Trump former official who has unleashed scathing criticism of Trump in his memoir

    Glenn Simpson's testimony is among the disclosures in Wednesday's Senate Judiciary Committee release of transcripts from its investigation into the unverified collection of dirt funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

    In August 2017 Simpson told committee members and staff that former British sy Christopher Steele – whom he had hired to probe Trump's potential Russia ties – told him about a meeting in Rome with an FBI agent he knew.


    Read more: The FBI had a mole in Trumpworld, 'dirty dossier' firm boss told senators in secret 2017 grilling | Daily Mail Online

    =================================================

    The more we learn about Comey's FBI, the more this entire event confirms the FBI was weaponized against the opposition candidate (Donald Trump). It incredibly concerning that we would have never learned how bad the FBI / DoJ and Obama Administration were had they not attempted to attack Trump with a Special Investigation. Had Hillary Clinton been able to win the election, all this corruption would have never been found out.

    They did the nation a big favor with this Special Counsel as it has exposed the lies, deceit, improper acts, and breaking of the law by the FBI, DoJ, and Obama Administration.
    From Comey's perspective, Trump wasn't the "opposition candidate." Comey's a Republican. The opposition candidate, from his perspective, was Hillary Clinton -- and we can see the results of that outlook in the way Comey repeatedly and shamelessly abused his office to promote Republican interests in the campaign by savaging Clinton. That included wasting vast FBI resources looking into the complete non-issue of Hillary Clinton's email setup, over the course of endless months of leaky investigation. Then, even after Comey had reluctantly admitted what he surely knew all along --that Clinton had done nothing indictable-- he nevertheless used that announcement as an opportunity for a widely covered personal attack on Hillary Clinton in non-legal terms. Then, when even that hadn't yet put Trump on track for victory, Comey issued his infamous "October Surprise Memo," to push Trump over the top. And all along the way, he kept quiet as the grave about the evidence of serious criminal misconduct within the Trump campaign with regard to Russia, even as he happily shared every trivial detail he could about the Clinton email case, to keep damaging stories about her in circulation.

    What's amazing is that despite Comey having behaved in such a breathtakingly unethical fashion to get his party-mate Trump elected, he's still being bashed by the wingnuts because once Trump was in power, Comey insisted on continuing to investigate Russia's interference in our election. For Trumpsters, there's no excuse for putting the interests of our nation's election integrity ahead of the convenience of Donald J. Trump, and so the moment Comey refused to stop investigating Flynn, he became another entry on their enemies list.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What trump really told kislyak after comey was canned
    By Babba in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th November 2017, 07:46 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 9th June 2017, 01:03 PM
  3. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 21st May 2017, 05:49 PM
  4. FBI Director Comey to campaign with Trump
    By Devil505 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 31st October 2016, 12:29 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed