Members banned from this thread: sweettee


Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 437
Thanks Tree196Thanks

Thread: The feds lost yes, lost 1,475 migrant children

  1. #11
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    26,190
    Thanks
    4934

    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    they are children. You make me sick
    Something encourages them to make the trip. Ever considered your party? Laying out the red carpet for them. Hopes of citizenship, schooling, education, jobs, DACA, anchor baby, chain migration. Yea your party makes me sick.

  2. #12
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    26,640
    Thanks
    6763

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Just stop. Christ. They're not chia pets, ffs. They are children and this is horrific.
    Yes, they are children, not chia pets.

    And, yes, it is horrific.

    You are doing good so far.

    How many have you adopted and taken into your home?

  3. #13
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    84,199
    Thanks
    53908

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    And some of them have been list to human traffickers. This is sickening

  4. #14
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    84,199
    Thanks
    53908

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Something encourages them to make the trip. Ever considered your party? Laying out the red carpet for them. Hopes of citizenship, schooling, education, jobs, DACA, anchor baby, chain migration. Yea your party makes me sick.
    you have lost your humanity.

  5. #15
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    42,885
    Thanks
    38031

    From
    Sometimes I get cranky
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Something encourages them to make the trip. Ever considered your party? Laying out the red carpet for them. Hopes of citizenship, schooling, education, jobs, DACA, anchor baby, chain migration. Yea your party makes me sick.
    Something like oh, I don't know; all hell breaking loose in your country of origin?

    Your party is absolutely revolting.

  6. #16
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    42,885
    Thanks
    38031

    From
    Sometimes I get cranky
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Yes, they are children, not chia pets.

    And, yes, it is horrific.

    You are doing good so far.

    How many have you adopted and taken into your home?
    Gee, how does one go about retrieving a child from human traffickers? And why would I adopt them when both they and their parents are destroyed by being separated?

    Dumbass answer ftw.

  7. #17
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    26,640
    Thanks
    6763

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Gee, how does one go about retrieving a child from human traffickers? And why would I adopt them when both they and their parents are destroyed by being separated?

    Dumbass answer ftw.
    Have they lost-yes, lost so many kids that you can't find any to adopt?

    No worries, there are plenty of illegals still coming in...

  8. #18
    Wawa Skittletits BDBoop's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    42,885
    Thanks
    38031

    From
    Sometimes I get cranky
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Have they lost-yes, lost so many kids that you can't find any to adopt?

    No worries, there are plenty of illegals still coming in...
    You are talking in circles. I assume you're doing that rather than discussing the trauma being done to these children.

    Please tell me you're not allegedly pro-life.

  9. #19
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,585
    Thanks
    3202

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    CHILDREN. They have "misplaced" 1,457 children.

    WHY IS THIS OKAY WITH YOU.

    WHY ARE YOU CHANGING THE SUBJECT.
    1 issue that might blur the issue was that in terms of migrant issue, they had been defining children as less than 30.

    It sounds crazy, but also, part of it is that ms-13 will take children to get sympathy at the border if they do get caught... Once they are in the country they don't need the child anymore.

  10. #20
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    26,640
    Thanks
    6763

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    You are talking in circles. I assume you're doing that rather than discussing the trauma being done to these children.

    Please tell me you're not allegedly pro-life.
    Well, OK, since you said the magic word...

    I'm not allegedly pro-life.

    Are you pro life, or pro death?

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. she lost, get over it.
    By the watchman in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 18th December 2017, 05:49 AM
  2. NPR is lost to the right
    By zitiboy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 1st October 2011, 07:08 AM
  3. War Is Not Lost....Unless
    By Migi e! in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 5th May 2007, 02:44 AM
  4. We lost
    By Inkslinger in forum World Politics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 13th August 2006, 09:57 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed