Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 275
Thanks Tree213Thanks

Thread: Trump-Kim meeting live updates

  1. #261
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    52,641
    Thanks
    40517

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    We are going to give North Korea nothing until he destroys he nuclear arsenal. We are doing that with inspections. We are not taking his word that he is destroying them, because he has lied in the past.
    So you get caught by our own link and try to divert? Too funny

    BTW, zero mention of any inspections in the joint statement. Guess you missed that too?

  2. #262
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    100,239
    Thanks
    7827

    From
    Vancouver
    Why are you guys discussing this?

    He called the US military doing its job in South Korea “being unnecessarily provocative” to cover up his stupid, off-the-cuff mistake. Which he made because he did no preparation and had no knowledge of what he was doing, and visciously shits all over those who do.

    There’s nothing left to talk about. Put him in jail.
    Thanks from Mister B and Blueneck

  3. #263
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    100,239
    Thanks
    7827

    From
    Vancouver
    You know where South Korea’s last President is?

    She’s in jail. Because she did shit like this.


    When are you guys going to muster the same balls as South Korea?

  4. #264
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,335
    Thanks
    3003

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    So you get caught by our own link and try to divert? Too funny

    BTW, zero mention of any inspections in the joint statement. Guess you missed that too?
    No, here it is here. https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/10/polit...nge/index.html

  5. #265
    The Republican Agenda HadEnough2's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15,148
    Thanks
    11397

    From
    Washington State
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    You have said all this, now prove it.
    For one Trump admitted on tape to sexually assaulting (Grabbing Pussy) women. The lies have been documented, well over 3,000. And Moore was a Child Molester.

    The poor soul less Christians. All I know is you can never take the moral high ground again without looking stupid. My God Man, have you no conscience? Even if you disagree with two of the above you're still wrong.

    What a bunch of sick fucks Christians have become.

  6. #266
    Retired Admin Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    87,317
    Thanks
    24146

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    You know where South Korea’s last President is?

    She’s in jail. Because she did shit like this.


    When are you guys going to muster the same balls as South Korea?
    She's in jail for taking and demanding bribes. In the US, you just have to set up a foundation first.

  7. #267
    Retired Admin Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    87,317
    Thanks
    24146

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by HadEnough2 View Post
    For one Trump admitted on tape to sexually assaulting (Grabbing Pussy) women. The lies have been documented, well over 3,000. And Moore was a Child Molester.

    The poor soul less Christians. All I know is you can never take the moral high ground again without looking stupid. My God Man, have you no conscience? Even if you disagree with two of the above you're still wrong.

    What a bunch of sick fucks Christians have become.
    Hilarious coming from a Clinton supporter.
    Thanks from aboutenough

  8. #268
    The Republican Agenda HadEnough2's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15,148
    Thanks
    11397

    From
    Washington State
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Hilarious coming from a Clinton supporter.
    There's no comparison between either Hillary or Bill, and Trump. Republicans will be known for electing the worst President ever. The Republican Party that gave us 911, the debacle in Iraq, the worst recession since the great depression, and now Trump. What a bunch of Fuck Ups.

    Now that's hilarious.

  9. #269
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,335
    Thanks
    3003

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by HadEnough2 View Post
    For one Trump admitted on tape to sexually assaulting (Grabbing Pussy) women. The lies have been documented, well over 3,000. And Moore was a Child Molester.

    The poor soul less Christians. All I know is you can never take the moral high ground again without looking stupid. My God Man, have you no conscience? Even if you disagree with two of the above you're still wrong.

    What a bunch of sick fucks Christians have become.
    He admitted grabbing women , wow, never knew that. This is lining up with Stormy Daniels . Wait a minute that hasn't been proven yet, well, good enough, the rumor started, so lets just go with it.

  10. #270
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,335
    Thanks
    3003

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by HadEnough2 View Post
    There's no comparison between either Hillary or Bill, and Trump. Republicans will be known for electing the worst President ever. The Republican Party that gave us 911, the debacle in Iraq, the worst recession since the great depression, and now Trump. What a bunch of Fuck Ups.

    Now that's hilarious.
    How is the economy now? Are we still in Obama's economy? LOL

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 8th June 2018, 08:12 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 25th January 2017, 10:09 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th January 2017, 11:32 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 27th September 2016, 04:25 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed