Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 100
Thanks Tree91Thanks

Thread: TRUMP, did YOU take notes of KIM mtg. "NO, I have one of the great memories"

  1. #11
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,942
    Thanks
    4333

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    I just post what is available for FREE. You're just pissed there is SO MUCH material to work with. And we don't have to make up anything up.



    "trump didn't take a pen and paper with him to take notes"



    oh the horror!

  2. #12
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,942
    Thanks
    4333

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    What do you want us to discuss here? His mental gifts? OK.

    I have a young man that was failing Spanish and Math as a Freshman, he was acing English and Science. The school was all over his ass and stopping him from Wrestling. He's a stand out wrestler who is nationally ranked which is huge in High School level. Turns out he has ADD and a nearly photographic memory. Spanish, he couldn't take in, because it was foreign and the memory shots didn't work. We got him help and the mental tools to exceed. He is graduating this year and has a full scholarship (Wrestling) with a 3.1 GPA.

    The point is, there are many people with those memory skills. I know others I work with that have it. They are brilliant in certain areas. I believe Trump likely has the a memory gift. Did you know Ted Cruz has nearly perfect auditory recall? That's a fact. He does not like to share it, but it's true as well.

    So is that the discussion?



    My son memorized the periodic table of elements, including atomic numbers, weights, etc at 2. taught himself to read at a 4th grade level around the same time. people like this exist.
    Thanks from Crusher

  3. #13
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    49,333
    Thanks
    9924

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    "trump didn't take a pen and paper with him to take notes"



    oh the horror!
    Impeach!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks from Crusher

  4. #14
    Member Claudius the God's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,601
    Thanks
    2040

    From
    California
    The President of Potential Condos does not yet grasp that everything the President does needs to be documented. The Condo Salesman is winging it.
    Thanks from Dangermouse, Panzareta and Friday13

  5. #15
    Shut up and vote Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    49,199
    Thanks
    27063

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    "OF ALL TIME". Who needs them, right?


    June 12, 2018 - 07:19 AM EDT

    Trump on lack of notes from Kim meeting: 'I have one of the great memories of all time'
    BY MORGAN GSTALTER

    President Trump said Tuesday that he doesn't need any transcript or notes from his summit meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un because he has "one of the great memories of all time."

    When asked by a reporter if he had notes to verify details after the meeting in Singapore, Trump said he didn't need to.

    "I don't have to verify because I have one of the great memories of all time," Trump said...

    https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.o...e-of-the-great
    Well, we can use this opportunities to indulge our imaginations.



    Kim: "Here's the deal. We give you a check for one billion dollars, you call off the troops."

    Trump: "Sold! The check won't bounce, will it?"

    Kim: "Would I lie to you?"

    Trump: "I'm a pretty good judge of character and I don't think you would."

    Kim: "You're a cool guy and I like your hair."

    Trump: "Thanks, I wish my own people were like you."

    Kim: "We've got some room in our re-education camps, we could retrain your dissidents to love you as much as my people love me."

    Trump: "Wow. That's so awesome. Thanks. You and me? Gonna be besties, I can feel it."

  6. #16
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,727
    Thanks
    306

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by orangecat View Post
    Trump didn't take notes? This is an outrage!
    I guess there are no transcipts of the meeting taken by either side.
    I'll take the bet everything was recorded.
    Thanks from Crusher and orangecat

  7. #17
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,942
    Thanks
    4333

    From
    NYC
    The two leaders agreed to sign an agreement committing the United States to unspecified "security guarantees" in exchange for denuclearization on the Korean Peninsula.



    if you don't view this as progress you aren't about peace, you aren't about American security, you are a partisan hack who would rather the world suffer than admit that trump is on a good road with this. Holy fuck.
    Thanks from orangecat

  8. #18
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28,667
    Thanks
    20565

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    What do you want us to discuss here? His mental gifts? OK.

    I have a young man that was failing Spanish and Math as a Freshman, he was acing English and Science. The school was all over his ass and stopping him from Wrestling. He's a stand out wrestler who is nationally ranked which is huge in High School level. Turns out he has ADD and a nearly photographic memory. Spanish, he couldn't take in, because it was foreign and the memory shots didn't work. We got him help and the mental tools to exceed. He is graduating this year and has a full scholarship (Wrestling) with a 3.1 GPA.

    The point is, there are many people with those memory skills. I know others I work with that have it. They are brilliant in certain areas. I believe Trump likely has the a memory gift. Did you know Ted Cruz has nearly perfect auditory recall? That's a fact. He does not like to share it, but it's true as well.

    So is that the discussion?
    It's BULLSHIT. I don't give a flying fuck in a rolling donut how good TRUMP's memory is, a verbatim notetaker is MANDATORY--fuck customary--in those rooms at that level with WORLD-ALTERING policy making.

    Jesus, the fucking lengths that Americcans will go to imbue this HALF-SMART narcissistic POS with qualities he does NOT possess is STAGGERING.
    Thanks from Friday13

  9. #19
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,942
    Thanks
    4333

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    It's BULLSHIT. I don't give a flying fuck in a rolling donut how good TRUMP's memory is, a verbatim notetaker is MANDATORY, fuck customary in those rooms at that level with WORLD-ALTERING policy making.

    Jesus, the fucking lengths that Americcans will go to imbue this HALF-SMART narcissistic POSwith qualities he does NOT possess is STAGGERING.



    wait, so it's mandatory that POTUS takes notes like a diligent school girl?


    really?
    Thanks from orangecat

  10. #20
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    100,239
    Thanks
    7827

    From
    Vancouver
    Quote Originally Posted by orangecat View Post
    Trump didn't take notes? This is an outrage!
    I guess there are no transcipts of the meeting taken by either side.
    No. There aren’t. They spoke privately.

    And then the military exercise with South Korea got cancelled - unbeknownst to South Korea, or the US military, or ANYBODY except the two of them.

    This is criminal.

    Get mad. This is your country.
    Thanks from Friday13 and steezer

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd July 2017, 10:01 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12th April 2017, 06:27 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 23rd September 2016, 11:42 AM
  4. Trump - "you have to be wealthy in order to be great"
    By Dr Sampson Simpson in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 27th May 2016, 12:59 PM
  5. Ex-Husband Sues For "Distressing" Notes On Alimony Checks
    By Madeline in forum Current Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23rd December 2015, 12:03 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed