Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 83
Thanks Tree74Thanks

Thread: LMAO, GUILIANI wife #3 divorced him MAR for his latest affair

  1. #51
    Ignorance Is Virtue BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    11,248
    Thanks
    7700

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    I agree that Royals are generally screwed up.

    But, hey, we got some American genes in the UK gene pool, so maybe that'll help.

    Couldn't hurt...
    It's almost as if you are lauding diversity, but that can't be the case.

    Trump will pull your card if he hears about this, so you might want to delete your next-to-last post.

  2. #52
    Senior Member BoiseBo's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,782
    Thanks
    8733

    From
    Boise, ID
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    This is how Republicans win elections in Trump's America: Pimp Self-Styled as the “Trump of Pahrump” Wins Republican Primary in Nevada
    Please tell me this is satire

    Dennis Hof, who owns several brothels in the state and stars in an HBO reality series called Cathouse, defeated James Oscarson, a three-term legislator, according to the Associated Press.

    Hof has gone for more than a nickname in emulating Donald Trump. He has written a book called The Art of the Pimp and held a rally with Roger Stone, a longtime Trump adviser.
    Thanks from NightSwimmer

  3. #53
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28,236
    Thanks
    7182

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    It's almost as if you are lauding diversity, but that can't be the case.

    Trump will pull your card if he hears about this, so you might want to delete your next-to-last post.
    I loves me some diversity.

    I gots two different races and a half breed (mixed race) living in my house.

    No illegals though!

  4. #54
    Member Arkady's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,334
    Thanks
    3279

    From
    Massachusetts
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Remember he dumped #2 and his 2 kids by announcing it to the press wile he was Mayor. He was banging #3, his press agent as I remember. He divorced 2, married 3. They've been together for awhile. Apparently was caught doing some woman in NH. Maybe she'll be #4.

    Gotta love those family values REPUBLICANS.

    (PS Wasn't his first wife also his first cousin? Think I remember that correctly)

    Rudy Giuliani’s wife filed for divorce after his affair with married woman


    By Julia Marsh, Reuven Fenton and Gabrielle Fonrouge

    June 12, 2018 | 2:58pm

    WHITEFIELD, N.H. — Rudy Giuliani had an affair with a married New Hampshire hospital administrator before the mayor-turned-presidential lawyer and his wife separated, multiple sources told The Post.

    Giuliani, 74, and Maria Rosa Ryan, 53, who is married to an ex-Marine, were spotted together at a resort hotel in late March — a week before his wife of 15 years, Judith


    https://pagesix-com.cdn.ampproject.o...ore-divorce%2F
    I suppose I'm being a jerk for "victim blaming," but in cases like this I have to ask what the woman expected. Same with Melania. If you marry a guy who cheated on a couple previous wives (including with you), you know perfectly well what you're getting into. Why do they do it? Maybe power is an aphrodisiac. Or maybe they figure that by marrying a rich dude who is easily old enough to be their father, they'll soon be in a position to inherit his fortune tax-free then get on with their lives. Whatever it is, when he screws around, they can't be surprised.... it was an implicit part of the arrangement. But, I suppose, maybe there's some sort of pre-nup that gives them better terms if he's caught cheating, and that's the game they're playing: bide their time until he gets careless and gets caught, then walk away with millions of dollars. There's certainly harder work to earn that kind of money than merely playing house with a loathsome bastard like Trump or Giuliani for a few years. In a sense, they're just sex workers who have figured out how to earn a whole lot more than a typical prostitute or porn star.
    Last edited by Arkady; 13th June 2018 at 06:44 AM.
    Thanks from NightSwimmer and BitterPill

  5. #55
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    29,008
    Thanks
    20789

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by BoiseBo View Post
    A porn star isn't worthy of respect? No dude - You and Donald are not worthy of respect

    Was your second cousin good in bed Rude??

    You know, the family 'thing' CREEPS me out. Even 2nd or 3rd cousins. Don't know if is societal norms that were instilled OR if it is at cellular level with my genes screaming "mix it up".

    (Maybe cause we only had one cousin and he was a guy, my hypothesis was never tested)

  6. #56
    Veteran Member beatleboy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,143
    Thanks
    4010

    From
    east coast
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    They know. It's their pitiful attempt to minimize that which is blowing up ALL AROUND them.
    I get it, they can't own up to anything, but sure can attack others.
    Thanks from BitterPill

  7. #57
    Veteran Member beatleboy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,143
    Thanks
    4010

    From
    east coast
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    Even Mark Sanford is too damned goody-goody two-shoes establishment for the Trump minions.

    He lied about his affair. A real man would have bragged about it, like Trump does.
    And Sanford got elected again after his lies and adultery, his absence from his Governor's job, no one knowing where he was, just walked off the job to Argentina, or was it the Apallacians?, seems these are the ilk the GOP prefer. Trump commits adultery over and over, degrades women over and over, he gets elected, character and truth mean nothing in the Republican Party, maybe a few, but nothing to brag about.
    Thanks from Arkady

  8. #58
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    39,986
    Thanks
    38397

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by beatleboy View Post
    And Sanford got elected again after his lies and adultery, his absence from his Governor's job, no one knowing where he was, just walked off the job to Argentina, or was it the Apallacians?, seems these are the ilk the GOP prefer. Trump commits adultery over and over, degrades women over and over, he gets elected, character and truth mean nothing in the Republican Party, maybe a few, but nothing to brag about.

    Sanford was a damned good Republican Christian -- before Trump.

    Now the standards have changed. He should have never apologized. He should have bragged. That's what motivates the Republican base these days.

  9. #59
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    39,986
    Thanks
    38397

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkady View Post
    I suppose I'm being a jerk for "victim blaming," but in cases like this I have to ask what the woman expected. Same with Melania. If you marry a guy who cheated on a couple previous wives (including with you), you know perfectly well what you're getting into. Why do they do it? Maybe power is an aphrodisiac. Or maybe they figure that by marrying a rich dude who is easily old enough to be their father, they'll soon be in a position to inherit his fortune tax-free then get on with their lives. Whatever it is, when he screws around, they can't be surprised.... it was an implicit part of the arrangement. But, I suppose, maybe there's some sort of pre-nup that gives them better terms if he's caught cheating, and that's the game they're playing: bide their time until he gets careless and gets caught, then walk away with millions of dollars. There's certainly harder work to earn that kind of money than merely playing house with a loathsome bastard like Trump or Giuliani for a few years. In a sense, they're just sex workers who have figured out how to earn a whole lot more than a typical prostitute or porn star.


    Oh well, Republican women need role models too.
    Thanks from Arkady, BitterPill and BoiseBo

  10. #60
    Member Arkady's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,334
    Thanks
    3279

    From
    Massachusetts
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    Sanford was a damned good Republican Christian -- before Trump.

    Now the standards have changed. He should have never apologized. He should have bragged. That's what motivates the Republican base these days.
    At this point, they behave as if they picture liberals as being their main enemy, and so anything that bothers liberals is, automatically, good. That could mean praising Kim Jong Un or Vladimir Putin, or bragging about sexual assault, or indulging in textbook racism. So long as the liberals don't like it, they do.
    Thanks from NightSwimmer, BitterPill and BigLeRoy

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 20th January 2018, 08:41 AM
  2. Pope: gays and lesbians, divorced Catholics welcome
    By cable2 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 9th April 2016, 07:38 PM
  3. Replies: 133
    Last Post: 27th April 2014, 03:06 PM
  4. hey , Putin is getting divorced
    By yuri zhivago in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th June 2013, 08:39 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed