Members banned from this thread: BitterPill


Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 200
Thanks Tree107Thanks

Thread: How Many Immigrants Are On Welfare Again?

  1. #1
    Under Protest excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    11,554
    Thanks
    3653

    From
    The Milky Way

    How Many Immigrants Are On Welfare Again?

    Too many, too costly, makes zero sense.


    Wait–How Many Immigrants Are On Welfare Again?


    As for the families of the low-skilled working immigration population in the country, 51 percent (76 percent counting immigrant-led households with children) are collecting some sort of check from our welfare services. Is that good? No.


    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...again-n2498018

  2. #2
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    53,910
    Thanks
    41624

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    Too many, too costly, makes zero sense.


    Wait–How Many Immigrants Are On Welfare Again?






    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...again-n2498018
    Just FYI - CIS is a staunch anti immigration group and their "stats" are bogus.

  3. #3
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    27,978
    Thanks
    8717

    From
    California
    This is the difference in immigration. When immigrants came in the past it was "sink or swim". It new immigrants had that attitude (and some of them do) everyone, including them, would be better off.

    Instead far too many come to live off the system.
    Thanks from rwb72 and orangecat

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,551
    Thanks
    6996

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    This is the difference in immigration. When immigrants came in the past it was "sink or swim". It new immigrants had that attitude (and some of them do) everyone, including them, would be better off.

    Instead far too many come to live off the system.
    Yep, in the old days they were too proud to take ANY charity, public or private.

    Now thy just go right on the taxpayer teat, and all too often stay there.

    They are coached on how to use the system, what to say...etc.
    Thanks from rwb72 and orangecat

  5. #5
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,551
    Thanks
    6996

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Just FYI - CIS is a staunch anti immigration group and their "stats" are bogus.
    Doesn't mean THESE stats are bogus, though.

    Freeloading illegals.

    We gots plenty of freeloading American type citizens, that we don't need more illegals to add to the problem...
    Thanks from rwb72

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,452
    Thanks
    34301

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Yep, in the old days they were too proud to take ANY charity, public or private.

    Now thy just go right on the taxpayer teat, and all too often stay there.

    They are coached on how to use the system, what to say...etc.
    In the "old days" Americans were not too lazy to take jobs harvesting crops and other low-paying manual labor jobs. *shrug*
    EVERYONE is pretty much
    coached to use the system." WTF do you think CPA's and tax attorneys do for a living?
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  7. #7
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    50,700
    Thanks
    10255

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Just FYI - CIS is a staunch anti immigration group and their "stats" are bogus.
    Thank, One Trick.

    Once again, you have nothing beyond crying about the source. You bring nothing to dispute the findings. Nothing to show the source is biased. Nothing to show the source is "bogus".

    In short, you come with your usual nothing.
    Thanks from excalibur and orangecat

  8. #8
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    50,700
    Thanks
    10255

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    In the "old days" Americans were not too lazy to take jobs harvesting crops and other low-paying manual labor jobs. *shrug*
    EVERYONE is pretty much
    coached to use the system." WTF do you think CPA's and tax attorneys do for a living?
    Why, obviously they are hired so folks can figure out how to get welfare.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    26,890
    Thanks
    5072

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Doesn't mean THESE stats are bogus, though.

    Freeloading illegals.

    We gots plenty of freeloading American type citizens, that we don't need more illegals to add to the problem...
    Some have typical welfare denial. Welfare comes in many forms. Have kids and the welfare really flows.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    26,890
    Thanks
    5072

    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Thank, One Trick.

    Once again, you have nothing beyond crying about the source. You bring nothing to dispute the findings. Nothing to show the source is biased. Nothing to show the source is "bogus".

    In short, you come with your usual nothing.
    Illegal apologies every time.
    Thanks from excalibur

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26th July 2016, 08:09 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 25th November 2015, 11:05 AM
  3. Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 5th September 2015, 06:18 AM
  4. Social Welfare vs Corporate Welfare!
    By Cotton2226 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 23rd November 2013, 08:36 AM
  5. Why is Corporate Welfare Good But Social Welfare Bad?
    By Devil505 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24th January 2010, 06:59 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed