Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 39% of NYC pregnancies end with induced termination

  1. #1
    ... USA-1's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    27,367
    Thanks
    13

    39% of NYC pregnancies end with induced termination

    I'd say that's a crisis.

    City Health Department: 39 Percent Of NYC Pregnancies Result In Abortion CBS New York – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

    Or...should we fly this fact on a f'n American flag in Times Square, induced termination is a "right" and we Americans do value our 'rights", correct?

  2. #2
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    0

    OldSchool, in order to propagate the Fabian World Communitarian Order, and destablize and reduce the population, we lefties have been led to believe that it's our right to murder things that can't use English yet. It very closely mirrors our belief about Islam. Those who don't use it yet are fair game. Abortion is ok in Islam, depending on region and circumstance (quite murderous, loose and arbitrary, like most of Islam) . Abortion is ok in Communism. Abortion is ok in Atheism. Especially making people pay for it who disagree. The leftist agenda is not complete until people with values, and Christians, mostly, are humiliated and forced to participate, and even endorse, unspeakable acts with which they disagree. Just like Health care, every one has a right to murder babies and force people to pay for medical procedures that aren't their own. See, it's a woman's right to be a total and irresponsible skank, and use abortion as birth control. I don't think anyone's going to argue about rape or incest, but we're going to pretend this represents 99% of those seeking abortion, even if it's nowhere near the truth. After all, we non-racist liberals can't secretly harbor our racism if we didn't have the ability to keep minority birthing levels down- unfortunately, Mexicans and their stubborn Catholic views are a little tougher than most to convince, but we'll wear them down, too.

  3. #3
    ConspiratusUbiquitus Hollyw00d's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,577
    Thanks
    7

    From
    Bizzaro Werld
    Quote Originally Posted by Jihad_Kommie View Post
    OldSchool, in order to propagate the Fabian World Communitarian Order, and destablize and reduce the population, we lefties have been led to believe that it's our right to murder things that can't use English yet. It very closely mirrors our belief about Islam. Those who don't use it yet are fair game. Abortion is ok in Islam, depending on region and circumstance (quite murderous, loose and arbitrary, like most of Islam) . Abortion is ok in Communism. Abortion is ok in Atheism. Especially making people pay for it who disagree. The leftist agenda is not complete until people with values, and Christians, mostly, are humiliated and forced to participate, and even endorse, unspeakable acts with which they disagree. Just like Health care, every one has a right to murder babies and force people to pay for medical procedures that aren't their own. See, it's a woman's right to be a total and irresponsible skank, and use abortion as birth control. I don't think anyone's going to argue about rape or incest, but we're going to pretend this represents 99% of those seeking abortion, even if it's nowhere near the truth. After all, we non-racist liberals can't secretly harbor our racism if we didn't have the ability to keep minority birthing levels down- unfortunately, Mexicans and their stubborn Catholic views are a little tougher than most to convince, but we'll wear them down, too.
    The stooooopid is strong in this one.

  4. #4
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    The stooooopid is strong in this one.
    Hollywood, you're my mentor! Don't flatter yourself!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    3

    A woman's right to manage her own body is her's alone. No one else's.

  6. #6
    ... USA-1's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    27,367
    Thanks
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    A woman's right to manage her own body is her's alone. No one else's.
    I would agree. But let's not bury our heads in the sand, this is an absolute travesty. Federally or state defined, I'll not argue abortion legality, my opinion is it should be legal...with restrictions. However, this % probably equals a staggering actual number that in today's days of birth control and access to information, is a national abomination. And should somehow be addressed. When I don't even think there are that many people who think it's wrong.

    Is this an industry? A big business perhaps? We never hear about it during health care reform like this industry does everything right and there are no cost overruns and this is the 'good' part of healthcare. Dems seem to never be interested if someone is profiting or not...is there someone profiting?

    I don't car to argue morals, I know for a fact 40% is a national f'n disgrace.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschool View Post
    I would agree. But let's not bury our heads in the sand, this is an absolute travesty. Federally or state defined, I'll not argue abortion legality, my opinion is it should be legal...with restrictions. However, this % probably equals a staggering actual number that in today's days of birth control and access to information, is a national abomination. And should somehow be addressed. When I don't even think there are that many people who think it's wrong.

    Is this an industry? A big business perhaps? We never hear about it during health care reform like this industry does everything right and there are no cost overruns and this is the 'good' part of healthcare. Dems seem to never be interested if someone is profiting or not...is there someone profiting?

    I don't car to argue morals, I know for a fact 40% is a national f'n disgrace.

    I'll agree that abortion is something we should want to avoid. I feel that it should be a decision of last resort. I don't really agree with the legality of partial birth abortion, as by that point, a fully functioning human body has grown. If anything, we should maintain the legality of abortion, yet promote adoption as an alternative. Many women are incapable of becoming pregnant, and so it would be a great thing for them to be able to raise a child.

    Also, increase promotion of birth control methods.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 18th December 2009, 05:44 PM
  2. Obama against Induced Infant Liability Act
    By Conservative15 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 5th September 2008, 06:54 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed