Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 192

Thread: Ted Nugent Says He's On 'Even Better' Terms With Secret Service, Praises Joe Arpaio

  1. #151
    King Obama is a traitor! michaelr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    89,589
    Thanks
    2697

    From
    FEMA Region 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Now just what in the fuck do you think, "No, I was ordered to in the late summer of 1968 but orders were changed and I recieved a different assignment" means?
    Please note such key words & phrases as "No", "orders were CHANGED" and "recieved a DIFFERENT assignment". Need any more help?
    So you got lucky. Good for you. Nugent had to be more creative.


    I am about your age.

    Viet Nam was Iraq a couple decades ago with the draft.

    I don't blame anyone for dodging it.

    You have no room to talk.

    I am a vet.

    I wasn't in the military till after Viet Nam, but if I were, and I wanted to, I could have gone. So could you have.

    You too chose not too. huh.

  2. #152
    King Obama is a traitor! michaelr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    89,589
    Thanks
    2697

    From
    FEMA Region 10
    BTW I am a vet.

  3. #153
    Senior Member Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,841
    Thanks
    5414

    From
    St. louis, Mo.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    So you got lucky. Good for you. Nugent had to be more creative.


    I am about your age.

    Viet Nam was Iraq a couple decades ago with the draft.

    I don't blame anyone for dodging it.

    You have no room to talk.

    I am a vet.

    I wasn't in the military till after Viet Nam, but if I were, and I wanted to, I could have gone. So could you have.

    You too chose not too. huh.

    I stand by every fucking word i said in reference to Ted Nugent. Some poor SOB had to take his place in the draft. NO ONE stood for me, I was there and ready and able to carry out the orders given me, WHATEVER they were.
    Last edited by Hollywood; 1st May 2012 at 01:26 PM.

  4. #154
    King Obama is a traitor! michaelr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    89,589
    Thanks
    2697

    From
    FEMA Region 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I stand by every fucking word i said in reference to Ted Nugent. Some poor SOB had to take his place in the draft. NO ONE stood for me, I was there and ready and able to carry out the orders given me, WHATEVER there were.
    I do not deny your conviction Hollywood, in fact I admire it. That said, do not dishonor others because they may disagree with you.

    A man of honor would never do that. You are honorable, act it.

  5. #155
    Senior Member angryamerican's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,761
    Thanks
    1129

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    I do not deny your conviction Hollywood, in fact I admire it. That said, do not dishonor others because they may disagree with you.

    A man of honor would never do that. You are honorable, act it.
    Sadly in a Draft there is...

    I didn't agree with Iraq but would have went if ordered to go.

    HAD the draft broke out and I was drafted I would have also went.

  6. #156
    Senior Member Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,841
    Thanks
    5414

    From
    St. louis, Mo.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelr View Post
    I do not deny your conviction Hollywood, in fact I admire it. That said, do not dishonor others because they may disagree with you.

    A man of honor would never do that. You are honorable, act it.
    I did not dishonor him, he dishonored himself. I merely pointed that out.

  7. #157
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,564
    Thanks
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Do you mean did i see combat in Vietnam during my service? No, i was ordered to in the late summer of 1968 but orders were changed and i was given a different assignment. However I was an 0311 (basic rifleman) in a Marine Corps rifle company and I did go where i was told to go and did what i was ordered to do and did earn an Honorable Discharge. And THAT is what Ted Nugent shit and pissed in his pants for a week to pussy out of.
    Why do you ask?
    So, you didn't leave the states, gotcha.

  8. #158
    Senior Member Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,841
    Thanks
    5414

    From
    St. louis, Mo.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparty View Post
    So, you didn't leave the states, gotcha.
    I said my assignmnet was changed. Nothing else is your business. read my post again if you missed something.

  9. #159
    King Obama is a traitor! michaelr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    89,589
    Thanks
    2697

    From
    FEMA Region 10
    My questions were answered. I do not judge that anyone is in the wrong. We all have our believes.

    Things in life are not black and white. Grey is predominate.

  10. #160
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,564
    Thanks
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I said my assignmnet was changed. Nothing else is your business. read my post again if you missed something.
    I missed nothing. You didn't do jungle time.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed