Members banned from this thread: Pragmatist


Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 249

Thread: Why Republicans want to kill Obamacare in its Infancy!

  1. #191
    King Obama is a traitor! michaelr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    89,668
    Thanks
    2736

    From
    FEMA Region 10
    No one is killing the bailout. Governments don't do that.

  2. #192
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,691
    Thanks
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertex View Post
    Uh, duh, that's what Obamacare does. People who choose to forego insurance are freeloaders, because sooner or later they are going to need healthcare.
    If YOU care about them, you have the freedom to waste YOUR money on them.

    People who are perfectly willing to let deadbeats die the deaths they deserve should not be made slaves....to the deadbeats.

    Is there some reason YOU can't use YOUR money to satisfy your urge to waste money?

  3. #193
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,691
    Thanks
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanty View Post
    Seriously, arguing against the Constitutionality is pretty goddamn dumb and weak after the ruling of just a few weeks ago.
    Only liars and ignoramuses can't see the unconstituitonality of making people slaves to dead beats. Never read the 13th Amendment? Never read Article I, Section 7? How about the Tenth Amendment? You never read Article I, Section 8, either, have you?

    Nope, the recent ruling is just as constitutionally valid as Plessy v Ferguson and Dredd Scott, and no more.

  4. #194
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,691
    Thanks
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordent View Post
    That's total bullshit. No uninsured person is a freeloader UNTIL they try to access free ER care. We have a legal concept in this country called "innocent until proven guilty". You should google it sometime.
    Them?

    They're convinced George Zimmerman not only "murdered" that thug, but he probably also has fourteen victims of yellow fever in the Panama Canal he's been building in his basement.

    They believe what their priests tell them to believe, they stop believing when told to stop, they emote on demand, they stop on command. They'd goose-step, but PETA won't let them. They're the history of the world, a living fossil demonstrating all the worst traits of humanity and the reason why dictators continue to thrive.

  5. #195
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,691
    Thanks
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanty View Post
    Around the time he was leading the charge to kill single payer. Do any of the GOP zombies understand how many jobs and small businesses have been lost because we didn't do single payer 20, 30, 40, 50, years ago?
    And the correct answer is....

    ...

    ...

    ....ta-da!....far far fewer than would otherwise be the case if people as stupid as today's DemocRATs had been able to wreck the health care industry the. And there'd be more dead people, too, in that case.

    The steel industry could be healthy today if we had single payer, possibly.
    Single payer for steel.....hmmmm.....that would shut down the US construction industry, the auto industry, the aerospace industry, the railroads (Governor Moonbeam be damned), the canning industry, the furniture industry, especially office furniture, the mines, the power plants, the electrical distribution grid, the energy companies, the farms, and even the hair-dressers and barbers...having only one person pay for all that steel would be as stupid as having only one agency pay for health care....how many people do you want the goverment to kill, anyway? King Obama already has his goal of a permanenty unemployment rate of over 12%, and you want more?

  6. #196
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,691
    Thanks
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    It's true. The rest of us pay for those that don't have insurance.
    It's true.

    You people refuse to ask the simple question.

    Why not let the deadbeats die?

  7. #197
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,691
    Thanks
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertex View Post
    Yeah, like any person goes through life never needing healthcare. That's the bullshit. Of course, didn't expect you to be able to identify it.
    Then they should expect to pay for their health care. Doctors don't have to work for free, and hospitals are a business and should never be required to give away services to people who won't pay.

  8. #198
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,691
    Thanks
    874

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertex View Post
    I wonder if that is what you say about someone that doesn't buy car insurance because they don't plan to ever have an accident, and then they run into you! They weren't freeloaders, they're going to let your insurance cover your damages.
    Ah, the old stupid car insurance analogy.

    Owners of cars are required to purchase insurance because....wait for it....hold....hold....good boy!

    Because of the victims a motor vehicle accident can produce, not the owner.

    A dumb shit liberal gets shot while trying to feed an illegal alien invader....if he doesn't have insurance, let him die. Where's the loss? Looks like an improvement in the gene pool, doesn't it?

  9. #199
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,853
    Thanks
    3535

    Quote Originally Posted by beatleboy View Post
    The individual mandate was the brain child of the Republicans, why do those on the right continue to ignore this fact?
    I have never ignored it. It was a state experiment. Some things don't scale up very well. This is one of those things.

  10. #200
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    22,674
    Thanks
    4503

    From
    In the empty heads of the right wingers I own
    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    It's true. The rest of us pay for those that don't have insurance.
    It's true.

    Hospitals, to recoup the losses, will charge others higher prices for services.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed