Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Meet the Press

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    35,477
    Thanks
    17710

    From
    Phoenix, AZ

    Meet the Press

    Oh fuck! I just found out Governor Pointy-Finger is going to be on the panel today on meet the Press!

    This​ should be fun...

  2. #2
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    32,039
    Thanks
    379

    From
    Tennessee
    will be expecting your play by play commentary.

  3. #3
    lka
    lka is offline
    Veteran Member lka's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,976
    Thanks
    2878

    From
    Gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Oh fuck! I just found out Governor Pointy-Finger is going to be on the panel today on meet the Press!

    This​ should be fun...
    You cursing?

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    35,477
    Thanks
    17710

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by lka View Post
    You cursing?
    What are you, the profanity police? Welcome to adult conversation.

    Guess what? Fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck, what the fuck with fuck?

  5. #5
    Trumpaloompa Tormenter Cicero's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    36,825
    Thanks
    23805

    From
    Virginia
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    What are you, the profanity police? Welcome to adult conversation.

    Guess what? Fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck, what the fuck with fuck?

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    35,477
    Thanks
    17710

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Sorry about the cursing binge, there. It just pisses me off when someone tries to censor me, like we're a bunch of freakin third-graders! As to the Meet the Press panel, I was actually a little disappointed. No fireworks. Although I suppose that should be expected. After all, the topic was really about the convention, and not much else.

  7. #7
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,328
    Thanks
    0

    From
    Down in the Cove
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Sorry about the cursing binge, there. It just pisses me off when someone tries to censor me, like we're a bunch of freakin third-graders! As to the Meet the Press panel, I was actually a little disappointed. No fireworks. Although I suppose that should be expected. After all, the topic was really about the convention, and not much else.
    The DNC is not going to allow a prayer by a Catholic Priest, but has no problem with an Islamic Prayer meeting at the convention. What's up with that?

  8. #8
    Veteran Member EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18,263
    Thanks
    10134

    From
    Indiana
    Do you have a link or are pulling something out of your ass again?

    Do you even know how to post a link?

  9. #9
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,328
    Thanks
    0

    From
    Down in the Cove
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Do you have a link or are pulling something out of your ass again?

    Do you even know how to post a link?
    You're going to have to be informed to keep up with me. Otherwise, use the ignore button.

  10. #10
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    31,394
    Thanks
    19553

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Oh fuck! I just found out Governor Pointy-Finger is going to be on the panel today on meet the Press!

    This​ should be fun...
    Pretty uneventful overall. The Governor sort of has the voice of a 30 year smoker. And DW Schultz continues to sound like Chatty Cathy reciting the same party talking points whenever her string is pulled. Regardless of what the question was. (both parties are guilty of that habit).

    But on the "guy side" of the table thought some pretty good points were made. Murphy is a GOP consultant but think he provides some decent objective perspective of what Romney needs to be doing for a chance to win. The other guy (forgetting the name) is i think NBC director of politics or some such title. Does a great job of breaking down the electoral map and showing just what each candidate needs to accomplish. Obama definitely has the advantage at the moment.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed