Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 147
Thanks Tree63Thanks

Thread: Dow down 840 points

  1. #51
    Six
    Six is offline
    Established Member Six's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,051
    Thanks
    481

    From
    Houston, Tx
    Quote Originally Posted by labrea View Post
    I was in the process of posting this, Dow Futures Plunge 750 Points on Election Night Jitters - NBC News but before I could finish, the Dow dropped some more.
    Lol ! Suddenly Progressives are concerned over a Equities market thats been propped up with unprecedented monetary stimulus for the last 8 years ? The rich getting richer as investors speculate rather than invest in a American economy should be really upsetting to the average Liberal
    Thanks from Kallie Knoetze

  2. #52
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15,141
    Thanks
    6132

    From
    10 years later
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    I think the massive losses did not occur, as some predicted.

    I think the gloom and doom predictors were wrong, yet again. Yes again.

    I think America may actually survive a Trump presidency, as much as some people won't admit it.

    I think some morons will not accept Trump as their president, as we see from the thugs "protesting" in the streets.
    More RWNJ short term memory loss. Its as if the last 8 years never happened in their attempt to legitimatize a U.S. Presidency on lies.
    Thanks from cable2

  3. #53
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,329
    Thanks
    19730

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Imagine my relief.

    I was sure worried about what you thought of me there for a while.

    BTW I hope he stays safe if he is a peaceful protester.

    It's the thug "protesters" that I do not care for, you know the lawbreaking "protesters" who are vandalizing, destroying private property, and attacking the cops.
    If I was you, I would be more concerned at the prospect of President Trump breaking the law, and being a completely lawless President. The latest is that he wants his three adult children to have top secret security clearance. RIDICULOUS.

  4. #54
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,329
    Thanks
    19730

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Lol ! Suddenly Progressives are concerned over a Equities market thats been propped up with unprecedented monetary stimulus for the last 8 years ? The rich getting richer as investors speculate rather than invest in a American economy should be really upsetting to the average Liberal
    Apparently you don't understand WHY we have had "unprecedented monetary stimulus" for the last eight years.

    The ALTERNATIVE was a quick plunge into the Second Great Depression.

    Most SENSIBLE folks did not care for that alternative.

    Apparently we should not include you in that category.

  5. #55
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,160
    Thanks
    4849

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Apparently you don't understand WHY we have had "unprecedented monetary stimulus" for the last eight years.

    The ALTERNATIVE was a quick plunge into the Second Great Depression.

    Most SENSIBLE folks did not care for that alternative.

    Apparently we should not include you in that category.
    And what a bargain...

    Only cost us an additional 10 trillion in national debt.

  6. #56
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,160
    Thanks
    4849

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    If I was you, I would be more concerned at the prospect of President Trump breaking the law, and being a completely lawless President. The latest is that he wants his three adult children to have top secret security clearance. RIDICULOUS.
    Why would that bother you so much?

    Lots of people have "top secret security clearance".

  7. #57
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,329
    Thanks
    19730

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    And what a bargain...

    Only cost us an additional 10 trillion in national debt.
    Trump's plans will add at LEAST that much to our national debt. And, unlike Obama, he will not have the excuse of having to prevent an ugly slide into a Second Great Depression.

  8. #58
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    28,384
    Thanks
    7387

    From
    TN
    Since Democrats were blaming Trump for the drop in teh Dow, I guess the Record Highs are a result of his victory.

  9. #59
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    28,384
    Thanks
    7387

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Trump's plans will add at LEAST that much to our national debt. And, unlike Obama, he will not have the excuse of having to prevent an ugly slide into a Second Great Depression.
    10 trillion, The same as Obama's policies. Said.

  10. #60
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,210
    Thanks
    19600

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    If I was you, I would be more concerned at the prospect of President Trump breaking the law, and being a completely lawless President. The latest is that he wants his three adult children to have top secret security clearance. RIDICULOUS.
    And to hold his blind trust!
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 22 Points!
    By MaryAnne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29th January 2015, 08:36 AM
  2. Dow drops over 300 points
    By bajisima in forum Economics
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 29th October 2014, 04:53 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20th September 2012, 01:14 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed