Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
Thanks Tree21Thanks

Thread: Trumps Job Numbers

  1. #21
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,535
    Thanks
    6991

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Thx1138 View Post
    You say "Obama's third term" like it would be a bad thing.

    (And then tout the great economy left for Trump to take undeserved credit for...)

    Thx
    I assume that you think Obama's third term would have been a good thing.

    Many American voters disagreed with that assessment, as we found out in November 2016.

    There's only 13 days left and he'll be gone.

    Or maybe it'll be 3 years and 13 days.

    Would you believe 7 years and 13 days?

    In any case, there's still a chance that America will survive the Trump presidency...

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,010
    Thanks
    1661

    From
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    Just not as good as Obama’s

    Looks like a continuation of the downward trend of the Obamaconomy.

  3. #23
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    53,840
    Thanks
    41534

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    Looks like a continuation of the downward trend of the Obamaconomy.
    Only a person who doesn't apparently understand graphs would come to that conclusion.

  4. #24
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,535
    Thanks
    6991

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Only a person who doesn't apparently understand graphs would come to that conclusion.
    And that person would be you.

    The trend is down from 14 to 15 to 16 and then down again to 17.

    Surely you can understand that by looking at the graph.

  5. #25
    Shut up and vote Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    49,679
    Thanks
    27777

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Try this one...

    msn.com/en-us/news/politics/analysis-trumps-first-years-jobs-numbers-were-very-good
    Fake news!

    *walks off with smug look on face*

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,010
    Thanks
    1661

    From
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Only a person who doesn't apparently understand graphs would come to that conclusion.
    The graph says it peaked in 2010 and has decreased every year since then.

  7. #27
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    53,840
    Thanks
    41534

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    And that person would be you.

    The trend is down from 14 to 15 to 16 and then down again to 17.

    Surely you can understand that by looking at the graph.
    Surely you can understand that job creation in 2017 was the worse since 2011 - when we were still somewhat recovering from the recession.

  8. #28
    Established Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,293
    Thanks
    1431

    From
    The cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Don't need to.

    I found the WP article

    Comments on it were brutal on how he framed it. And I agree.
    You place value on comments to an online article?

    Ohhh shit....it's far worse than I thought. what the fuck...

  9. #29
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,535
    Thanks
    6991

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Surely you can understand that job creation in 2017 was the worse since 2011 - when we were still somewhat recovering from the recession.
    And surely YOU can understand that the numbers went down from 14 to 15, down from 15 to 16, down from 16 to 17.

    Before 2014 it had been on an upward trend.

    Downhill since 2014, though.

    Surely you can understand that.

    All you have to do is to look at the colorful little graph.

    Plus the Washington Post says the numbers for Trumps first year are "very, very good".

    Happy days are here again!

  10. #30
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    53,840
    Thanks
    41534

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    And surely YOU can understand that the numbers went down from 14 to 15, down from 15 to 16, down from 16 to 17.

    Before 2014 it had been on an upward trend.

    Downhill since 2014, though.

    Surely you can understand that.

    All you have to do is to look at the colorful little graph.

    Plus the Washington Post says the numbers for Trumps first year are "very, very good".

    Happy days are here again!
    Spin it all you want - fact is job creation was better under Obama than MM at this point.
    Thanks from namvet69, labrea and Blueneck

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2nd March 2017, 08:21 AM
  2. Numbers Do Not Lie
    By MaryAnne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 18th February 2015, 07:16 AM
  3. Romney job numbers (he's a numbers guy, right?)
    By Blueneck in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 9th September 2012, 07:14 AM
  4. Look at those numbers!
    By Mr. Neo-Con in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 10th December 2010, 07:21 AM
  5. Are We Getting Our Numbers Right
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 8th September 2007, 08:55 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed