Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 149 of 149
Thanks Tree90Thanks

Thread: U.S. Borrowing Needs Are EXPLODING

  1. #141
    The Republican Agenda HadEnough2's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,690
    Thanks
    10929

    From
    Washington State
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Thanks Obama!

    $9.3 Trillion added to the national debt.

    That's nearly half!

    And, in only 8 years!
    Do we have to continue to remind you again, and again, that republicans handed Obama a pile of flaming shit on the White House steps. You do remember the recession, the debacle in Iraq, and two ongoing wars, right?

    Trump's on pace to out spend Obama. Your broken record is just that, broken.

    Now were going to have to clean up after that other clown, Trump. See my Avatar, pretty much explains it.

  2. #142
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24,456
    Thanks
    6328

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by HadEnough2 View Post
    Do we have to continue to remind you again, and again, that republicans handed Obama a pile of flaming shit on the White House steps. You do remember the recession, the debacle in Iraq, and two ongoing wars, right?

    Trump's on pace to out spend Obama. Your broken record is just that, broken.

    Now were going to have to clean up after that other clown, Trump. See my Avatar, pretty much explains it.
    You DO remember that the deficit in Obamas last year was larger than the previous year, right?

    That means the deficits were getting WORSE again at the end of Obamas second term.

    But, you knew that, right?

  3. #143
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    40,208
    Thanks
    42147

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    You DO remember that the deficit in Obamas last year was larger than the previous year, right?

    That means the deficits were getting WORSE again at the end of Obamas second term.

    But, you knew that, right?
    And they are going to continue to get worse during Trumps term, you know that, right?

  4. #144
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    32,411
    Thanks
    19614

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    The word "landslide" means an overwhelming majority.

    306 - 232 is, by any definition, an overwhelming majority.

    Any election won by double digit percentage is a big victory.

    24% is a LANDSLIDE!
    The difference is less than the total of two states with the population of California.

  5. #145
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24,456
    Thanks
    6328

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    And they are going to continue to get worse during Trumps term, you know that, right?
    That would be a prediction on your part.

    That the deficits were rising again in Obamas last year in office is a fact.

    You know that, right?

  6. #146
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24,456
    Thanks
    6328

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzareta View Post
    The difference is less than the total of two states with the population of California.
    306 - 232 is a LANDSLIDE, no matter how much some people try to deny it.

  7. #147
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    25,175
    Thanks
    4762

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    We added $1.4 trillion to the national debt in FY2016 alone, not a peep out you then.
    At record low interest rates.

  8. #148
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,359
    Thanks
    1566

    From
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    At record low interest rates.
    rates are going up and the chickens are coming home to roost.

  9. #149
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24,456
    Thanks
    6328

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    rates are going up and the chickens are coming home to roost.
    And Obamas $9.3 Trillion in additional national debt in only 8 years, is gonna cost us, big time.

    Yet, some people continue to complain about Trumps deficit in his first year.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Similar Threads

  1. Return of the exploding oil trains
    By Miller47 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 8th March 2015, 03:01 PM
  2. US borrowing tops 100% of GDP: Treasury
    By michaelr in forum Economics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 7th August 2011, 07:58 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed