Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 140
Thanks Tree44Thanks

Thread: US Auto Sales Continue To Decline Under Trump

  1. #121
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    36,546
    Thanks
    32257

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    I'll do this once as you are not worth my time:















    See the bolded, that's the evidence of "poisoning" the conversation was asking. your hysterics, and tantrum aside, you are going on for days now because you can't figure out what is being talked about.


    At best it's a misunderstanding between us, but you are far too emotionally attached to realize how silly you look.
    You were asking for evidence that corporations have EVER poisoned people, and I GAVE it to you, and you didn't like it. I can't help you with that. You shall just have to live with it, dude.

  2. #122
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,460
    Thanks
    4488

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    You were asking for evidence that corporations have EVER poisoned people, and I GAVE it to you, and you didn't like it. I can't help you with that. You shall just have to live with it, dude.


    you should cry more.



    your failure is all yours, the embarrassment is all yours, and you are left not understanding you were even in a fight you started, nevermind you lost days ago.

  3. #123
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    36,546
    Thanks
    32257

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    you should cry more.



    your failure is all yours, the embarrassment is all yours, and you are left not understanding you were even in a fight you started, nevermind you lost days ago.
    I understand that the very NOTION that corporations would EVER poison people simply does not FIT into your ideology, and so must be causing some severe cognitive dissonance. Sorry about that, old chap.

    At first, I typed 'odd chap'. That fits, too.

  4. #124
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,460
    Thanks
    4488

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    I understand that the very NOTION that corporations would EVER poison people simply does not FIT into your ideology, and so must be causing some severe cognitive dissonance. Sorry about that, old chap.

    At first, I typed 'odd chap'. That fits, too.



    You are still arguing this nonsense?



    note when building strawmen, others don't get as impressed by you tearing them down as you do yourself. Your stubbornness highlights your deficiencies.

  5. #125
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    36,546
    Thanks
    32257

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    You are still arguing this nonsense?



    note when building strawmen, others don't get as impressed by you tearing them down as you do yourself. Your stubbornness highlights your deficiencies.
    Funny stuff. You say it's 'nonsense' that corporations ever poison people, and yet nine people were killed by those salmonella-contaminated peanuts that that company deliberately shipped out.

    Shrug. I've known for some time now that you are immune to reason, facts, logic, and evidence.

  6. #126
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,460
    Thanks
    4488

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Funny stuff. You say it's 'nonsense' that corporations ever poison people, and yet nine people were killed by those salmonella-contaminated peanuts that that company deliberately shipped out.

    Shrug. I've known for some time now that you are immune to reason, facts, logic, and evidence.



    I said it was "nonsense" in context that VW was trying to poison people. Are you ok? This is the 4th day you are still throwing a puerile fit over something unimportant that you failed to understand.



    You sir are immune from intelligent discourse, integrity, and wit. now whine that I said something mean about you and threaten to put me on ignore again. lololololololol

  7. #127
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    17,019
    Thanks
    13530

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    You were asking for evidence that corporations have EVER poisoned people, and I GAVE it to you, and you didn't like it. I can't help you with that. You shall just have to live with it, dude.
    I guess the good Rev. is slow on the uptake. He said he would do this once, I already put him on Ignore since he isn't worth my time.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy and Rev. Hellh0und

  8. #128
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    36,546
    Thanks
    32257

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    I said it was "nonsense" in context that VW was trying to poison people. Are you ok? This is the 4th day you are still throwing a puerile fit over something unimportant that you failed to understand.



    You sir are immune from intelligent discourse, integrity, and wit. now whine that I said something mean about you and threaten to put me on ignore again. lololololololol
    Hey, if you would just ADMIT that, yes, corporations HAVE, in FACT, deliberately poisoned people, I would be happy to declare victory and move on.....

  9. #129
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,460
    Thanks
    4488

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    I guess the good Rev. is slow on the uptake. He said he would do this once, I already put him on Ignore since he isn't worth my time.


    I find ignore list cowardly, even more so when you announce it. The funny thing is, you hurled insults at me, picked fights with me, then you realized I was the pit bull and you were paris hilton's pursedog.

    So after all your shit you started, when you got it back, you ran and hid behind the ignore feature.


    It's pretty simple with me, don't want some, don't start some, and if you start some, have a good time trading creative jabs as it's all in good fun.


    in your case you started some but didn't want none and when you got some you went and hid from me.


    People like you putting me on ignore is a clear victory for me here, hope your buddy who did the same, follows suit.



    someone quote me so he cant pretend he didn't see it.

  10. #130
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,460
    Thanks
    4488

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Hey, if you would just ADMIT that, yes, corporations HAVE, in FACT, deliberately poisoned people, I would be happy to declare victory and move on.....


    Why would I partake in a conversation or an argument you built and argued all by yourself? You aren't very good at this.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Two more lawyers decline to join Trump legal team
    By Think for myself in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th March 2018, 06:24 AM
  2. New Record For Auto Sales
    By MaryAnne in forum Current Events
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 12th January 2016, 06:05 PM
  3. Replies: 123
    Last Post: 2nd May 2015, 08:33 PM
  4. GM Ramps Up Risky Subprime Auto Loans To Drive Sales
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28th July 2012, 05:54 PM
  5. August Auto Sales defy consumer caution
    By bonncaruso in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2nd September 2011, 06:32 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed