Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 140 of 140
Thanks Tree44Thanks

Thread: US Auto Sales Continue To Decline Under Trump

  1. #131
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    30,672
    Thanks
    25835

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    Why would I partake in a conversation or an argument you built and argued all by yourself? You aren't very good at this.
    So, you're STILL refusing to admit that, yes, in FACT, corporations HAVE deliberately poisoned people?!??

    What, do you want me to give you the evidence AGAIN?

    I'm wondering why you persist in making a fool out of yourself in this way.......

  2. #132
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,843
    Thanks
    4151

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    So, you're STILL refusing to admit that, yes, in FACT, corporations HAVE deliberately poisoned people?!??

    What, do you want me to give you the evidence AGAIN?

    I'm wondering why you persist in making a fool out of yourself in this way.......



    I'm not engaging your out of context tangent mostly to keep you pissed off for almost a week now.

  3. #133
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    30,672
    Thanks
    25835

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    I'm not engaging your out of context tangent mostly to keep you pissed off for almost a week now.
    Pissed off? I find it amusing that you continue to deny factual information.

  4. #134
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,843
    Thanks
    4151

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Pissed off? I find it amusing that you continue to deny factual information.


    Show me denying factual information. you need help my friend, you are seeing shit that's simply not there.

  5. #135
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    30,672
    Thanks
    25835

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    Show me denying factual information. you need help my friend, you are seeing shit that's simply not there.
    Like I already said, if you are now prepared to admit that, yes, corporations have, in FACT, deliberately poisoned people, then I am ready to declare victory and move on. But you have to forthrightly admit that. Shrug.

  6. #136
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,843
    Thanks
    4151

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Like I already said, if you are now prepared to admit that, yes, corporations have, in FACT, deliberately poisoned people, then I am ready to declare victory and move on. But you have to forthrightly admit that. Shrug.



    Day 7



    Like I said, I never made the argument one way or the other, you failed to grasp the context of the discussion, I don't dance for you one way or the other.

  7. #137
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    68,656
    Thanks
    33042

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    Day 7



    Like I said, I never made the argument one way or the other, you failed to grasp the context of the discussion, I don't dance for you one way or the other.
    LOL..when do you start with the "begging for my attention" routine? Or better yet, accuse him of "stalking" you.

    Keep up the "alpha male" posturing kid!!!!

  8. #138
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,834
    Thanks
    21727

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    You hate illegals who break the law, yet feel sorry for VW for trying to poison us all. Hypocrisy on steroids.
    Just a different value system

  9. #139
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,843
    Thanks
    4151

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    LOL..when do you start with the "begging for my attention" routine? Or better yet, accuse him of "stalking" you.

    Keep up the "alpha male" posturing kid!!!!



    yeah, you've used up your quota. sorry, not sorry.

  10. #140
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    68,656
    Thanks
    33042

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    yeah, you've used up your quota. sorry, not sorry.

    And yet here you are, immediately responding to my every post.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Similar Threads

  1. Two more lawyers decline to join Trump legal team
    By Think for myself in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th March 2018, 06:24 AM
  2. New Record For Auto Sales
    By MaryAnne in forum Current Events
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 12th January 2016, 06:05 PM
  3. Replies: 123
    Last Post: 2nd May 2015, 08:33 PM
  4. GM Ramps Up Risky Subprime Auto Loans To Drive Sales
    By michaelr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28th July 2012, 05:54 PM
  5. August Auto Sales defy consumer caution
    By bonncaruso in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2nd September 2011, 06:32 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed