Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 78
Thanks Tree29Thanks

Thread: Volvo opens first US auto plant

  1. #51
    olguy OlGuy's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,508
    Thanks
    529

    From
    california
    The succubus of industry will save us from ourselves.

  2. #52
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,298
    Thanks
    34168

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Volvo is a Swedish owned company, not Chinese.


    Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
    Automobiles are just one of the many products made by Volvo. Volvo Cars was part of AB Volvo until it was sold to Ford Motor Company in 1999. Since 2010 it has been owned by Geely Holding Group, a Chinese multinational automotive manufacturer.
    Thanks from Mister B and BigLeRoy

  3. #53
    Self Banned Mister B's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,986
    Thanks
    1474

    From
    DS9
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Volvo is a Swedish owned company, not Chinese.


    Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
    Volvo is owned by Geely Enterprises.

    Do you ever get anything right????

    CSR : Geely Global

  4. #54
    Self Banned Mister B's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,986
    Thanks
    1474

    From
    DS9
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    You are wrong, as usual.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geely



    BTW: This is one of the many reasons why the US was involved in TPP.
    Honest to God...I don't think he's ever been right.

  5. #55
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,298
    Thanks
    34168

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    You keep right on thinking that.
    Tell me when and exactly how Trump "TRIED to impose tariffs on US companies making products outside of the US."
    Carry on.
    @Southern Dad

    Well? Waiting for your answer.

  6. #56
    Self Banned Mister B's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,986
    Thanks
    1474

    From
    DS9
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    @Southern Dad

    Well? Waiting for your answer.
    Do you really think @Southern Dad's coming back to this thread after being exposed as the liar he is?

    No. He's spreading his alternative facts in other threads.
    Thanks from Hollywood

  7. #57
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    37,604
    Thanks
    7719

    From
    Shady Dale, Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister B View Post
    Do you really think Southern Dad's coming back to this thread after being exposed as the liar he is?

    No. He's spreading his alternative facts in other threads.
    Being exposed as a liar? Really? Because I was unaware that a Chinese company had purchased Volvo? Let me educate you one something, I didn't lie. I was mistaken. If your hatred for me runs so deep because we are on opposite sides of the political spectrum that you have to put up posts like this one, I don't think you are someone with which I would want to have a political conversation. I can admit that I was wrong. I thought that Volvo was a Swedish company. Because I posted that you, you call me a liar? Your post is childish and an example of what is wrong with the left in today's world.

  8. #58
    Veteran Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    25,010
    Thanks
    24034

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Trump is threatening 20% sanctions on European cars now. Doesn't he know that many are built in the US?.
    Thanks from NightSwimmer and BigLeRoy

  9. #59
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,298
    Thanks
    34168

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister B View Post
    Do you really think @Southern Dad's coming back to this thread after being exposed as the liar he is?

    No. He's spreading his alternative facts in other threads.
    Not really. I just enjoy rubbing it in.
    Thanks from Mister B

  10. #60
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,298
    Thanks
    34168

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Being exposed as a liar? Really? Because I was unaware that a Chinese company had purchased Volvo? Let me educate you one something, I didn't lie. I was mistaken. If your hatred for me runs so deep because we are on opposite sides of the political spectrum that you have to put up posts like this one, I don't think you are someone with which I would want to have a political conversation. I can admit that I was wrong. I thought that Volvo was a Swedish company. Because I posted that you, you call me a liar? Your post is childish and an example of what is wrong with the left in today's world.
    Then perhaps you should have said, "I THINK that Volvo is a Swedish owned company." That would have been simple enough.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Last Auto Plant in Australia Closes
    By Miller47 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20th October 2017, 12:25 PM
  2. Volvo cars
    By Miller47 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 6th July 2017, 01:16 PM
  3. Volvo picks South Carolina for its first US plant
    By bajisima in forum Economics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 13th May 2015, 05:43 AM
  4. Obama to tout thriving auto industry at plant closed for low demand
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6th January 2015, 01:22 PM
  5. World's first osmotic power plant opens
    By Blueneck in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25th November 2009, 10:41 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed