Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
Thanks Tree75Thanks

Thread: Lockers in schools

  1. #21
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21613

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    lol There were some great pranks at my high school in Canada. Some guys once even released a live cow into the building, God knows where they got it (I think one of them, his family has a farm).

    I was actually the mastermind behind some awesome shenanigans myself...

    Me and Amir, this Iranian kid, who became my best bud and partner in all these adventures. I had always the devious mind to create elaborate evil schemes, and build terrible devices to execute them; and he brought to the table his skills: great lockpick and computer hacker. Oh, and his parents run a pharmacy, to this day, so he could get me certain pills or something when I asked.

    I actually built these booby traps, which we put inside people's lockers. He would find ways to open them up and we'd rig 'em. I had paint bombs; a contraption I fitted with the arms of old mannequins from the fashion club the girls ran, which, set off as you opened the locker, would deliver a very good punch, I actually made three of them, two punched the victim in the face, actually gave one hated enemy of mine a bloody nose; third - below the belt

    The bombs were our favorite though. We used either paint from the art class or baking flour from cooking shop (that was the beauty of it, you know, I never had to sneak anything in, our wonderful school had all the tools and ingredients I needed; I stayed in the mechanichs shop after hours, on the pretext of working on some legit class project, to make my locker terror devices...) and various components I will not disclose here so as not to give any kids of today similar ideas lol

    I also had Amir hack the school network once and we jumbled up everyone's grades and wrote some nasty things about the principal in his bio section on the school website. And we gained entry into the teachers lounge and put laxatives into their coffee pot and water cooler. Disrupted classes for the whole day...

    We did lots of crazy shit... Lockers were our main thing though. Not just the regular ones, but the change room in the gym too. I once rigged up a fire extinguisher inside one of those... It was one of my masterpieces, I dare say haha

    We were never caught too. Never even suspected... At a class reunion party couple years after we all graduated and people were talking about it, I kinda dropped a hint, for the fun of it, but nobody believed me

    Amir was actually in Toronto not long ago. He mostly lives in Alberta now, works in oil. We got together, me and my wife and him and his girlfriend, who also went to school with us. And we were sitting there reminiscing about this stuff, laughing our asses off. The ladies had been outside, Lisa, my wife, was showing Chelsea some flowers in our garden or something. But they came in while we were still talking about this and overheard us.

    Chelsea was all shocked lol "You guys? You were the fucking Locker Bomber, the two of you?!"

    It seems she may have herself been a victim of ours back then...

    Amir had no sex life at all fir weeks after, poor SOB lmao Me? I got away with it, pretty much Wife just shook her head and said she is not surprised, at all I'd been up to things like that, and that was that hehe

    Hey, she always knew I am good with my hands. I build and make things around the house now too...
    My high school had old-fashioned radiators for heat. One day during the winter, I just didn't feel like going to school, so I stopped by the grocery store on the way there, and bought two pounds or so of Limburger cheese.

    You can guess what I did when I got to the school.

    Caused the whole school to be evacuated, for the entire day.

    They never found out who did it.

    I did. I did it.
    Thanks from BitterPill, The Man and Friday13

  2. #22
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,264
    Thanks
    4768

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    Where do Russian's stuff their geeky kids?
    I was too tall to stuff in a locker, but I got hoisted up the flagpole a few times.
    Thanks from The Man

  3. #23
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,264
    Thanks
    4768

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Funnily enough, in same place, the bathrooms over there are where both bullying and hanky panky tends to happen, in Russian schools lol
    And the swirlies... fond high school memories.
    Thanks from The Man

  4. #24
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    35,093
    Thanks
    20253

    From
    Toronto
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    My high school had old-fashioned radiators for heat. One day during the winter, I just didn't feel like going to school, so I stopped by the grocery store on the way there, and bought two pounds or so of Limburger cheese.

    You can guess what I did when I got to the school.

    Caused the whole school to be evacuated, for the entire day.

    They never found out who did it.

    I did. I did it.
    Back in Russia, in summer camp, we pulled some truly nasty things on each other. Pranks are meaner over there, you know. Kids, and people in general, are just fucking meaner lol

    The most common thing is, while you sleep, someone squeezes toothpaste all over your face, and especially - into your hair. It's not fun, it hardens after awhile, and difficult to especially get it out of hair afterwards.

    People can also glue your shoes and socks to the floor. Disgusting insects and snakes and rats can be thrown into your bed (especially we scared girls this way a lot). Once, this other group of boys we were rivals with put fucking red ants into our beds before lights out. We retaliated, found a God damn wasp nest, I kid you not, took that thing down into a bag, and threw that in through their window, in the middle of night

    Their whole wing came running the fuck out of there in their undies, some out the front door, others jumping out the windows (it was the ground floor, thank God; wasps everywhere, all over the building; it was hilarious, in a messed up way...

    Also, we had a regime there, at 7:00 in the morning, the PA system played the horn sound, and we had to get up, make bed, brush teeth, and run to the main square for morning exercises before breakfast. Some smartasses recorded it (on tape, this was, remember, years before smartphones and even regular old cell phones were uncommon then, at least in Russia); they got a boombox somewhere, and hid it under a dude's bed, and played the tape at, like, midnight. Dude jumped up, ran to the bathroom, and then to the square. It was fucking dark outside, and still, he ran over there, in the middle of night, like a Pavlov dog When he came back, all pissed off, we were all rolling around, laughing like maniacs...

    We also made stink bombs, with bits of chopped up firecrackers and... well... either manure from the nearby farms; or, pardon me, human waste from own toilets. Light 'em and throw 'em into each other's rooms. The guys, that is. Girls would not stoop to that level, of course, literally flinging shit at each other... Girls are always more civilized I remember our supervisor (each unit had two, guy for boys and woman for girls, most, including ours - 20-something university students doing summer jobs for extra cash; high quality supervision, obviously lol) got hit with such a stink bomb, like, really hit, it blew all over him, he'd stepped out into the hallway when a stink bomb war was going down. He was so pissed, he literally, physically, fought with the kid who threw it, Alexey, big guy himself, this was when we were all 14, but that one was like 6 feet already, and studied martial arts at a special school run by the OMON paramilitary police, where his dad worked. Very tough kid. Actually held his own against that 22, I believe, year old guy, Eduard, I think, his name was. Gave him (the super) a black eye, actually. Himself walked away with a split lip. And that was that. Nobody complained to parents and sued each other lol Russia... simple place
    Thanks from BigLeRoy and Friday13

  5. #25
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21613

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Back in Russia, in summer camp, we pulled some truly nasty things on each other. Pranks are meaner over there, you know. Kids, and people in general, are just fucking meaner lol

    The most common thing is, while you sleep, someone squeezes toothpaste all over your face, and especially - into your hair. It's not fun, it hardens after awhile, and difficult to especially get it out of hair afterwards.

    People can also glue your shoes and socks to the floor. Disgusting insects and snakes and rats can be thrown into your bed (especially we scared girls this way a lot). Once, this other group of boys we were rivals with put fucking red ants into our beds before lights out. We retaliated, found a God damn wasp nest, I kid you not, took that thing down into a bag, and threw that in through their window, in the middle of night

    Their whole wing came running the fuck out of there in their undies, some out the front door, others jumping out the windows (it was the ground floor, thank God; wasps everywhere, all over the building; it was hilarious, in a messed up way...

    Also, we had a regime there, at 7:00 in the morning, the PA system played the horn sound, and we had to get up, make bed, brush teeth, and run to the main square for morning exercises before breakfast. Some smartasses recorded it (on tape, this was, remember, years before smartphones and even regular old cell phones were uncommon then, at least in Russia); they got a boombox somewhere, and hid it under a dude's bed, and played the tape at, like, midnight. Dude jumped up, ran to the bathroom, and then to the square. It was fucking dark outside, and still, he ran over there, in the middle of night, like a Pavlov dog When he came back, all pissed off, we were all rolling around, laughing like maniacs...

    We also made stink bombs, with bits of chopped up firecrackers and... well... either manure from the nearby farms; or, pardon me, human waste from own toilets. Light 'em and throw 'em into each other's rooms. The guys, that is. Girls would not stoop to that level, of course, literally flinging shit at each other... Girls are always more civilized I remember our supervisor (each unit had two, guy for boys and woman for girls, most, including ours - 20-something university students doing summer jobs for extra cash; high quality supervision, obviously lol) got hit with such a stink bomb, like, really hit, it blew all over him, he'd stepped out into the hallway when a stink bomb war was going down. He was so pissed, he literally, physically, fought with the kid who threw it, Alexey, big guy himself, this was when we were all 14, but that one was like 6 feet already, and studied martial arts at a special school run by the OMON paramilitary police, where his dad worked. Very tough kid. Actually held his own against that 22, I believe, year old guy, Eduard, I think, his name was. Gave him (the super) a black eye, actually. Himself walked away with a split lip. And that was that. Nobody complained to parents and sued each other lol Russia... simple place
    On camping trips, we would take some guy who was sleeping, and put his hand in a bowl of warm water. Bed-wetting time! On one camping trip, some poor dude who just didn't know any better went out into the woods to take a dump, and didn't remember to take any toilet paper with him. He just grabbed some leaves that were at hand. Alas for him, they were poison ivy. That was one hurtin' fellow for like the next month!

    Girls are more civilized, you say? I question that! My first year in college, a bunch of us guys in the dorm decided to stage a panty raid on the girls' dorm. All fun at first, until the girls started bringing out spray cans of some stuff and spraying it on guys' heads. It was Nair, a hair removal product. Nasty business. Some guys were losing clumps of hair the next several days. When girls resort to chemical warfare, I don't call that civilized!!

    One last story, also from my first year in college. The guys in the dorm were all freshmen, but we would have a junior R.A., which stood for resident assistant. He got paid a little stipend for that, and was supposed to keep us all under control, or something. Well, our R.A, was this BIG galoot. To me, he looked like a Neanderthal. And I was taking a course in physical anthropology at the time, and learning all this anatomical terminology. So one day, in the hallway, with a lot of my chums around, I was making FUN of our R.A., acting and talking like an anthropology professor, walking around our R.A. in a circle, and pointing out all his similarities with a Neanderthal. "And note the pronounced occipital ridge", I would say, "the enlarged molars, and the bow-legged posture----all typical traits of a Neanderthal----this specimen is CLEARLY an evolutionary throwback!" And my R.A. was getting very pissed as my chums were all laughing their heads off, telling me to "SHUT UP!!" I didn't shut up. I went on in the same vein, saying, "And note how he resorts to typically Neanderthal threats of violence...." And BOOM!! My R.A. punched me square in the face. Knocked me out! Well, I probably deserved it! HAH!
    Thanks from The Man

  6. #26
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21613

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    On camping trips, we would take some guy who was sleeping, and put his hand in a bowl of warm water. Bed-wetting time! On one camping trip, some poor dude who just didn't know any better went out into the woods to take a dump, and didn't remember to take any toilet paper with him. He just grabbed some leaves that were at hand. Alas for him, they were poison ivy. That was one hurtin' fellow for like the next month!

    Girls are more civilized, you say? I question that! My first year in college, a bunch of us guys in the dorm decided to stage a panty raid on the girls' dorm. All fun at first, until the girls started bringing out spray cans of some stuff and spraying it on guys' heads. It was Nair, a hair removal product. Nasty business. Some guys were losing clumps of hair the next several days. When girls resort to chemical warfare, I don't call that civilized!!

    One last story, also from my first year in college. The guys in the dorm were all freshmen, but we would have a junior R.A., which stood for resident assistant. He got paid a little stipend for that, and was supposed to keep us all under control, or something. Well, our R.A, was this BIG galoot. To me, he looked like a Neanderthal. And I was taking a course in physical anthropology at the time, and learning all this anatomical terminology. So one day, in the hallway, with a lot of my chums around, I was making FUN of our R.A., acting and talking like an anthropology professor, walking around our R.A. in a circle, and pointing out all his similarities with a Neanderthal. "And note the pronounced occipital ridge", I would say, "the enlarged molars, and the bow-legged posture----all typical traits of a Neanderthal----this specimen is CLEARLY an evolutionary throwback!" And my R.A. was getting very pissed as my chums were all laughing their heads off, telling me to "SHUT UP!!" I didn't shut up. I went on in the same vein, saying, "And note how he resorts to typically Neanderthal threats of violence...." And BOOM!! My R.A. punched me square in the face. Knocked me out! Well, I probably deserved it! HAH!
    Oh, one more story about that R.A. guy. He took all of us guys one night to see a PORNO movie they were showing on campus! This was in the 1970's, mind you. College campuses have changed SOOOO much in the last 40 years or so; I don't think they show any porno movies on campuses these days, the feminists would go berserk. Anyway, in this porno movie, there was a locker room scene with two basketball players who were ejaculating on this basketball, and this girl in the movie was, well, licking it up. So what did I do? I stood up in this 'theater', where there were about two or three hundred people watching this dirty movie, and I yelled out, in an OUTRAGED voice, saying, "Hey!! Double dribble!!" Cracked everyone up. There were a lot of GIRLS in there, watching that movie, by the way. It was a coed audience, as a lot of guys were taking their girlfriends to see a porno movie, I guess. The R.A. was sitting right in front of me, and he turned around and said, "WHO said that?!?!?" And they all pointed at me, of course. Well, I thought it was funny. So did some other folks, I guess. Double dribble!! HA HA !!
    Thanks from The Man

  7. #27
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    35,093
    Thanks
    20253

    From
    Toronto
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Oh, one more story about that R.A. guy. He took all of us guys one night to see a PORNO movie they were showing on campus! This was in the 1970's, mind you. College campuses have changed SOOOO much in the last 40 years or so; I don't think they show any porno movies on campuses these days, the feminists would go berserk. Anyway, in this porno movie, there was a locker room scene with two basketball players who were ejaculating on this basketball, and this girl in the movie was, well, licking it up. So what did I do? I stood up in this 'theater', where there were about two or three hundred people watching this dirty movie, and I yelled out, in an OUTRAGED voice, saying, "Hey!! Double dribble!!" Cracked everyone up. There were a lot of GIRLS in there, watching that movie, by the way. It was a coed audience, as a lot of guys were taking their girlfriends to see a porno movie, I guess. The R.A. was sitting right in front of me, and he turned around and said, "WHO said that?!?!?" And they all pointed at me, of course. Well, I thought it was funny. So did some other folks, I guess. Double dribble!! HA HA !!
    I'd never watch such things. Can't stand the sight of another man's... you know... seed.

    I ain't squeamish. No problem with blood or guts. Watched a full autopsy video in forensic anthropology class in college, no effect on me, I was the only one in the class still there, in the end, out of over 30 people (we were free to leave if the video got too much for some).

    But I never want to see other men's sperm. Period...

  8. #28
    Moderator HCProf's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    18,047
    Thanks
    9669

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    I'd never watch such things. Can't stand the sight of another man's... you know... seed.

    I ain't squeamish. No problem with blood or guts. Watched a full autopsy video in forensic anthropology class in college, no effect on me, I was the only one in the class still there, in the end, out of over 30 people (we were free to leave if the video got too much for some).

    But I never want to see other men's sperm. Period...
    Yeah...college for me was definitely some wild party times, but never did we have porn film night where 100's of students watched one together. LOL Even the frat house I hung around all the time didn't have porn night. I am with you, I would have rather done bong rips and played beer pong than watch that disgusting crap. Yuck!!
    Thanks from The Man

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,810
    Thanks
    871

    From
    Maryland USA
    In my junior high and high school years, we had lockers and I never gave having them any thought. Lockers were needed so that one didn't have to lug all their books and personal items when changing classes.
    Thanks from Sassy

  10. #30
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21613

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    I'd never watch such things. Can't stand the sight of another man's... you know... seed.

    I ain't squeamish. No problem with blood or guts. Watched a full autopsy video in forensic anthropology class in college, no effect on me, I was the only one in the class still there, in the end, out of over 30 people (we were free to leave if the video got too much for some).

    But I never want to see other men's sperm. Period...
    You wouldn't enjoy bukkake videos, then.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 681
    Last Post: 22nd February 2016, 09:11 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24th October 2014, 05:25 PM
  3. Gun VS Schools
    By TrueMan in forum Current Events
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11th August 2014, 01:36 PM
  4. Real free market schools outperform public schools
    By NonPartisanCapitalist in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 8th October 2012, 02:20 PM
  5. American schools vs Japanese schools
    By questionmark in forum Education
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 25th August 2006, 08:22 AM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed