Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
Thanks Tree30Thanks

Thread: WWIII coming up

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    3

    From
    UK

    WWIII coming up

    Belarus like the Ukraine is Orthodox and uses the Cyrillic alphabet. It is part of the Eastern Slav group of nations of which the largest is Russia. They became seperated from mother Russia in the aftermath of the Mongol invasions when pagan Lithuania conquered this area. Later Lithuania, chistianized, joined with Poland in the Union of Lublin. These Eastern Slavs never of their free will joined the West. What is happening now, is that the EU is offering begging bowls, so that they can join the club Med/Eastern Europe loser group. So that their Working class can become cheap itinerate labourers and their Upper Middle class ( the people making all the noise ) can enrich themselves at the expense of the Brtish and German taxpayers.
    But look closely at the geopolitical implications of these countries joining the EU, then Nato , then American bases being established. Both the Baltic and Black sea fleets can be cut of from their supply ports. Moscow would be vulnerable to a quick thrust by the Amercan Army, and would be in the range not only of Short range missles but the unstoppable shells from an Atomic Cannon.
    Far from being a strongman, Putin has shown himself weak, that is why the Western Establishment is 'trying it on'. If he does not tell the West in the most stongest terms to back off - THEN HE MUST BE REPLACED!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Loki's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,890
    Thanks
    1668

    From
    East coast USA
    The USA is not attacking Russia.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Dr Sampson Simpson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,828
    Thanks
    2484

    The whole world is in turmoil, I wouldn't be surprised. All the signs are there

  4. #4
    Senior Member Raoul_Duke's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10,689
    Thanks
    2636

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    The USA is not attacking Russia.
    Not directly:

    It is unclear who won however it is quite clear that at this point the proxy war in Ukraine between Russia/Gazprom and the European Union/US State Dept/Saudi/Qatar can be upgraded to "hot."

    This Is How Ukrainian Protesters Attack An Armored Personnel Carrier | Zero Hedge

  5. #5
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17,904
    Thanks
    3635

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    During the 1980s, most felt that a nuclear exchange with the USSR was inevitable; a certainty. It didn't happen, and the odds of such an exchange are far less today than they were then.
    Thanks from bonncaruso, Tedminator and Friday13

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    3

    From
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    During the 1980s, most felt that a nuclear exchange with the USSR was inevitable; a certainty. It didn't happen, and the odds of such an exchange are far less today than they were then.

    But this invasion, by the back door, of mother Russia would not have occured in the !980s. How right were the Soviets then to distrust the West and see quite clearly that they would not be satified until Russia itself was destroyed and its natural rsources acquirered by US capitalists.

  7. #7
    belle of the ball bluesman's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    563

    From
    your place
    Quote Originally Posted by Another Sean View Post
    Belarus like the Ukraine is Orthodox and uses the Cyrillic alphabet. It is part of the Eastern Slav group of nations of which the largest is Russia. They became seperated from mother Russia in the aftermath of the Mongol invasions when pagan Lithuania conquered this area. Later Lithuania, chistianized, joined with Poland in the Union of Lublin. These Eastern Slavs never of their free will joined the West. What is happening now, is that the EU is offering begging bowls, so that they can join the club Med/Eastern Europe loser group. So that their Working class can become cheap itinerate labourers and their Upper Middle class ( the people making all the noise ) can enrich themselves at the expense of the Brtish and German taxpayers.
    But look closely at the geopolitical implications of these countries joining the EU, then Nato , then American bases being established. Both the Baltic and Black sea fleets can be cut of from their supply ports. Moscow would be vulnerable to a quick thrust by the Amercan Army, and would be in the range not only of Short range missles but the unstoppable shells from an Atomic Cannon.
    Far from being a strongman, Putin has shown himself weak, that is why the Western Establishment is 'trying it on'. If he does not tell the West in the most stongest terms to back off - THEN HE MUST BE REPLACED!

    This looks like some sort of copy and paste / bot style post. There is no connection between which alphabet is used by Belarus and a nuclear war with Russia.
    Thanks from Davocrat, EnigmaO01 and Babba

  8. #8
    belle of the ball bluesman's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    563

    From
    your place
    Quote Originally Posted by Another Sean View Post
    But this invasion, by the back door, of mother Russia would not have occured in the !980s. How right were the Soviets then to distrust the West and see quite clearly that they would not be satified until Russia itself was destroyed and its natural rsources acquirered by US capitalists.

    Why are you posting this bullshit here?

    A google search of the phrases (in quotation marks) from the Opening Post shows that it was originally posted somewhere else first:
    WWIII coming up - Political Hotwire

    politicalhotwire.com/europe-russia/101182-wwiii-coming-up.html




    1 day ago - 1 post - ‎1 author
    They became seperated from mother Russia in the aftermath of the Mongol invasions when pagan Lithuania conquered this area.

    We The People Sebelius: A Liar Or Just Inept? | GarysWorld USA

    www.garysworldusa.com/we-the-people-sebelius-a-liar-or-just-inept/





    Oct 23, 2013 - They became seperated from mother Russia in the aftermath of the Mongol invasions when pagan Lithuania conquered this area.
    Last edited by bluesman; 20th February 2014 at 07:31 AM.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    3

    From
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesman View Post
    This looks like some sort of copy and paste / bot style post. There is no connection between which alphabet is used by Belarus and a nuclear war with Russia.
    For Christ sake get hold of an atlas and turn to the page on Russia. Then open your eyes and switch on your brain ( assuming you possess one. )
    The only reason that the Russian Army hasn't marched, is Putin's fear of America and his cash contracts with the EU ( capitalism has failed in Russia, the people can only be fed and clothed by Russia convertig itself into a raw materials supplier like Brazil. )
    Imagine this scenario with Uncle Joe and the RED ARMY!!!


    How the mighty have fallen!

  10. #10
    Senior Member OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,173
    Thanks
    6602

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Another Sean View Post
    For Christ sake get hold of an atlas and turn to the page on Russia. Then open your eyes and switch on your brain ( assuming you possess one. )
    The only reason that the Russian Army hasn't marched, is Putin's fear of America and his cash contracts with the EU ( capitalism has failed in Russia, the people can only be fed and clothed by Russia convertig itself into a raw materials supplier like Brazil. )
    Imagine this scenario with Uncle Joe and the RED ARMY!!!

    How the mighty have fallen!
    So you are a supporter of the Soviet Union and regret its demise?
    Thanks from Davocrat, Friday13 and Babba

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed