Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 71
Thanks Tree72Thanks

Thread: Kindly Reccomend the UK Version of PH

  1. #11
    Bizarroland Observer Thx1138's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    22,706
    Thanks
    13777

    From
    aMEEErica
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    The link isn't working...
    That's because it's plain blue text.

    Thx
    Thanks from Madeline

  2. #12
    Vexatious Correspondent Leo2's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,794
    Thanks
    3683

    From
    UK/Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    That fucking cow Theresa May!

    I am looking to abuse the fascists in the UK; I'd love to abuse the French and German and Swedish ones as well, but I only speak English.

    Anyone have a board they can recommend? I looked at Redditt (yikes!) and the Guardian's comments section does not get enough traffic. It probably is not even read by UK politicians; the version I see seems to be US-only.

    Thank you!

    You could try this one https://politicspoliticalforum.com/

    I'm not a member but I used to lurk there yonks ago.

    It doesn't seem as active as this place, and I'm not sure there are any Americans posting there.

    Some others -

    http://www.politicsforum.co.uk/forum/

    UK Forum News Politics & Current Affairs

    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=60

    https://www.politicsforum.org/forum/

    PoliticsUK: Realise your Dreams

    I haven't any knowledge of any of those, but you might find a UK PH amongst them.
    Last edited by Leo2; 3rd April 2017 at 05:35 AM.
    Thanks from Thx1138, pragmatic and Madeline

  3. #13
    Member tnbskts's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,478
    Thanks
    4558

    From
    British expat in USA
    So far the only suggestions I've received are the Comment section of the Guardian and other news organisations. But I'll keep a lookout in case anyone comes up with anything.
    Thanks from Madeline

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    56,215
    Thanks
    32248

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2 View Post
    You could try this one https://politicspoliticalforum.com/

    I'm not a member but I used to lurk there yonks ago.

    It doesn't seem as active as this place, and I'm not sure there are any Americans posting there.

    Some others -

    http://www.politicsforum.co.uk/forum/

    UK Forum News Politics & Current Affairs

    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=60

    https://www.politicsforum.org/forum/

    PoliticsUK: Realise your Dreams

    I haven't any knowledge of any of those, but you might find a UK PH amongst them.
    You are my sunshine, @Leo2.

    <3

    I say we all join the same board, and if not rude, also invite the UK people here.

    Anyone have a preference yet?
    Last edited by Madeline; 3rd April 2017 at 11:13 AM.

  5. #15
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Senior Member RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,782
    Thanks
    6343

    From
    Between everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    Please remember to tell them that you are Canadian.
    Hey!!!!!1!!
    Thanks from Madeline and Minotaur

  6. #16
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    56,215
    Thanks
    32248

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    Hey!!!!!1!!
    Don't fret.

    Who would fucking believe it if I did claim I was raised among the polite people?

  7. #17
    Veteran Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    24,586
    Thanks
    23327

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Here's one that seems more overtly lefty, going by the thread titles.

    https://www.urban75.net/forums/forum...s-and-news.34/
    Thanks from Thx1138, Madeline, Leo2 and 1 others

  8. #18
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    56,215
    Thanks
    32248

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Here's one that seems more overtly lefty, going by the thread titles.

    https://www.urban75.net/forums/forum...s-and-news.34/
    Thanks! If there's a UK version of stormfront, I certainly don't want to know.
    Thanks from Thx1138 and BitterPill

  9. #19
    Vexatious Correspondent Leo2's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,794
    Thanks
    3683

    From
    UK/Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    You are my sunshine, @Leo2.

    <3

    I say we all join the same board, and if not rude, also invite the UK people here.

    Anyone have a preference yet?
    I like the one recommended by Dangermouse.
    Thanks from BitterPill, Madeline and Dangermouse

  10. #20
    Ignorance Is Virtue BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,013
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Here's one that seems more overtly lefty, going by the thread titles.

    https://www.urban75.net/forums/forum...s-and-news.34/
    I may check that one out.

    Thanks again!
    Thanks from Madeline

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Putin speaks kindly of us (when asked)
    By BDBoop in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th September 2015, 07:31 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 29th August 2014, 12:16 PM
  3. Jon Stewart kindly but thoroughly deconstructs Richard Dawkins
    By Angel of Dearth in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11th October 2013, 02:00 AM
  4. Police Kindly Ask That You Don't Riot When Zimmerman Trial Ends
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10th July 2013, 10:04 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed