Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
Thanks Tree19Thanks

Thread: Macron Invites Trump to Paris for Bastille Day

  1. #11
    Veteran Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    25,278
    Thanks
    24503

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Trump MAY drop in to Scotland as he passes through, but it won't be announced until 24 hours before "to avoid huge demonstrations" heh heh.

    Donald Trump ?could make flying visit to Scotland? - Edinburgh Evening News
    Thanks from Paris

  2. #12
    Established Member
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,729
    Thanks
    3639

    From
    out
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    Macron is awesome. And yeah, we fucked the French over royally during their own revolution. Also too, there are the shitheads here who refer to the French in vile terms and say stupid shit about what language the French would be speaking if not for us. Of course, those people are ignorant of history and are knuckle dragging supporters of the shitgibbon in the White House.
    Perhaps we should be grateful that you didn't actually send troops to counter our revolution, though.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,577
    Thanks
    1743

    From
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeRain View Post
    Macron is awesome. And yeah, we fucked the French over royally during their own revolution. Also too, there are the shitheads here who refer to the French in vile terms and say stupid shit about what language the French would be speaking if not for us. Of course, those people are ignorant of history and are knuckle dragging supporters of the shitgibbon in the White House.
    Macron is an asshole who distracted the American people with his sophomoric behavior toward our POTUS.

    The French Monarchy supported the American revolution, where should our loyalty fallen?

  4. #14
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    36,311
    Thanks
    31991

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    Macron is an asshole who distracted the American people with his sophomoric behavior toward our POTUS.
    What, by giving Trump a taste of his own stupid medicine? It was WONDERFUL. Trump needs to learn that he is NOT the only alpha male in the world. I wish Macron had broken a few bones in the Donald's hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    The French Monarchy supported the American revolution, where should our loyalty fallen?
    With the French people.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,577
    Thanks
    1743

    From
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    What, by giving Trump a taste of his own stupid medicine? It was WONDERFUL. Trump needs to learn that he is NOT the only alpha male in the world. I wish Macron had broken a few bones in the Donald's hand.



    With the French people.
    Would personally humiliate the President of your University multiple times on television just because you thought he is an asshole?

  6. #16
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    36,311
    Thanks
    31991

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    Would personally humiliate the President of your University multiple times on television just because you thought he is an asshole?
    Trump is going to Paris!
    Trump is going to France!
    And all of us had better hope
    He does not take off his pants!

    He just might want to do that,
    To show the world what's what!
    To show how well-endowed he is,
    And then moon you with his butt!

    There, there, now. I hope that didn't upset your tender sensibilities too much, Libertine.

  7. #17
    Trust Dusty Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    45,943
    Thanks
    27788

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by Paris View Post
    Macron Invites Trump to Paris for Bastille Day



    It is with great honour that France will welcome the President of the United States of America to celebrate with us on Bastille Day.

    Especially since this year we also are to commemorate the USA joining the war alongside the allies in 1917, even though some of Mr Trump's rhetoric indicate that he may not have joined that war.

    Nevertheless, we will do our best to put our differences aside for this special holiday, and try not to imagine that Mr Trump would probably have sided with Louis the XVI.
    Trump's a pussy. He won't go.

  8. #18
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    42,615
    Thanks
    45063

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Reminds me of this:


  9. #19
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,587
    Thanks
    213

    From
    Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    Macron is an asshole ...
    Something must be wrong with my ears. For a moment I thought you said "Macron is an asshole". Crazy.

    Last edited by zaangalewa; 3rd July 2017 at 04:44 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Trump's Madness Invites Mutiny-
    By GordonGecko in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 16th May 2017, 05:50 AM
  2. Trump invites sheriff to 'destroy' An Opponent
    By HayJenn in forum Current Events
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 8th February 2017, 03:11 PM
  3. Trump invites Pro-Hamas militant to debate
    By Davocrat in forum Current Events
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 19th October 2016, 09:32 AM
  4. Mosque Invites Trump to Visit
    By Friday13 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th January 2016, 03:33 PM
  5. Bastille Day
    By Helena in forum World History
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 20th July 2012, 05:10 AM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed