Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59
Thanks Tree23Thanks

Thread: Sweden's economic growth is 'crazy strong': analysts

  1. #21
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    34,182
    Thanks
    26964

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    please review the tables in the 2 links I provided on US and Sweden GDP.

    add the last 4 quarters of GDP growth rates up for Sweden and the US. Sweden 3.9%, US 8.4%.

    understand.
    No.
    Thanks from RNG and Panzareta

  2. #22
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,710
    Thanks
    304

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by labrea View Post
    No.
    did you look at the links I posted?

  3. #23
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    34,182
    Thanks
    26964

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    did you look at the links I posted?
    Well yeah, I quoted from them didn't I.

  4. #24
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,710
    Thanks
    304

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by labrea View Post
    Well yeah, I quoted from them didn't I.
    the links I provided didn't say that. they are links to tables/graphs on GDP growth for both countries on a quarterly basis over the past 2-3 years.

    you are damn liar.

  5. #25
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    34,182
    Thanks
    26964

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    the links I provided didn't say that. they are links to tables/graphs on GDP growth for both countries on a quarterly basis over the past 2-3 years.

    you are damn liar.
    Maybe you didn't scroll down far enough - just a thought.

  6. #26
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,710
    Thanks
    304

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by labrea View Post
    Maybe you didn't scroll down far enough - just a thought.
    you misunderstood the info in the link you provided and refuse to admit your mistake.

  7. #27
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18,853
    Thanks
    12899

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    you misunderstood the info in the link you provided and refuse to admit your mistake.
    It's you mtm1963 that didn't bother reading the analysis of the graphs in the actual articles. Oops. Thanks for proving the point the US could have been doing a lot better these last 7 months. Even Sweden is out performing the USA in growth.
    Thanks from labrea

  8. #28
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,710
    Thanks
    304

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    It's you mtm1963 that didn't bother reading the analysis of the graphs in the actual articles. Oops. Thanks for proving the point the US could have been doing a lot better these last 7 months. Even Sweden is out performing the USA in growth.
    when you get it wrong, you double down.

    the fact is the US economy expanded at an annualized rate of 2.6% in the 2nd quarter, sweden at the rate of 1.7%.

  9. #29
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    34,182
    Thanks
    26964

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    when you get it wrong, you double down.

    the fact is the US economy expanded at an annualized rate of 2.6% in the 2nd quarter, sweden at the rate of 1.7%.
    At your link, scroll down to "Gdp Annual Growth Rate by Country "

    What does it list as the annual growth rate for the US?

    Next, click on "Europe" under the "Gdp Annual Growth Rate by Country " heading

    What does it list as the annual growth rate for Sweden?
    Thanks from OldGaffer

  10. #30
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    34,182
    Thanks
    26964

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    you misunderstood the info in the link you provided and refuse to admit your mistake.
    Apologize for calling me a "damn liar"!
    Thanks from Panzareta

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Economic Growth. 0.7
    By MaryAnne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 5th May 2017, 09:37 AM
  2. UK Economic Growth Outstripping US
    By Libertine in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28th October 2016, 05:03 AM
  3. The crazy is strong in Oklahoma GOP
    By Cicero in forum Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28th June 2014, 12:58 PM
  4. Fed lowers economic growth expectations
    By michaelr in forum Economics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 4th November 2011, 07:46 AM
  5. Who here is for economic growth and small government?
    By The_Bear in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 1st January 2008, 11:58 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed