Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 73
Thanks Tree56Thanks

Thread: Berlin Ghetto-izes Women Fearful Of Sexual Assault

  1. #41
    Moderator HCProf's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,757
    Thanks
    12400

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    May I please have a link? That's a startling claim.

    But ultimately it's irrelevant whether women living on another continent are assaulted at higher rates than German women. What matters is that German politicians made a hazard to their female citizens and then (apparently) refused to adequately protect them.

    One of the costs associated with the arrival of hundreds of thousands of immigrants is that the young men unmoored from their families are a foreseeable risk to German females.
    I looked for a link that described the history of sexual assaults on New Years Eve in NYC and the only thing that comes up is Germany. Cleveland had 1.3M people attend the Cav's Championship parade....nothing about sexual assault comes up in a search either. I celebrated on Whiskey Island off the beaten path, but the marina was packed and nothing awful happened there either. Just fun.
    Thanks from Madeline

  2. #42
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    100,703
    Thanks
    8658

    From
    Vancouver
    A group of men came from a place where there is no law enforcement. They learned that year that in Germany the police protect public areas. So they will take their sexual assaults inside in private like German and American and Canadian men do.

    That’s what happened.
    Thanks from The Man

  3. #43
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,810
    Thanks
    33415

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Fine. I'll say it. They know what the problem is.
    Cologne sex attacks: Women describe 'terrible' assaults - BBC News
    Germany absorbed a million immigrants from cultures that tell them women are lesser than men and that they can do whatever they want to women. They didn't bother to screen them before taking them in and they aren't trying to assimilate these men to teach them not to act like animals.
    This is true, but it isn't a feature only of Arab immigrants. Miami also had a horrible crime wave after the Marielle Boatlift. Castro emptied every prison and mental hospital in Cuba, in 1980 and 125,000 men with violent histories were suddenly unleashed on Miami.

    Almost none of the Marielettos had families with them, most were fairly young and each had been traumatized by the events.

    This is a universal recipe for more violent crime in the host community, around the world and across time. German police absolutely knew that, and German politicians absolutely had a duty to provision the cops adequately, which they clearly breached.
    Last edited by Madeline; 31st December 2017 at 01:32 PM.

  4. #44
    Penny for your thots Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88,168
    Thanks
    24663

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    This is true, but it isn't a feature only of Arab immigrants. Miami also had a horrible crime wave after the Marielle Boatlift. Castro emptied every prison and mental hospital in Cuba, in 1980 and 125,000 men with violent histories were suddenly unleashed on Miami.

    Almost none of the Marielettos had families with them, most were fairly young and each had been traumatized by the events.

    This is a universal recipe for more violent crime in the host community, around the world and across time. German police absolutely knew that, and German politicians absolutely had a duty to provision the cops adequately, which they clearly breached.
    And then you had the mayor of Cologne blaming the women. Because apparently being assaulted was their fault for being out in public and looking beautiful.
    Thanks from Madeline

  5. #45
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,943
    Thanks
    24019

    From
    Toronto
    This shit reminds me too damn much of Moscow. Really does.

    It has happened so many times in the Slavic cities in Russia, someone would spread a rumor, online and via text messages, that "darkies" like me had sexually violated a local Slav girl, and next thing you know, mobs of angry Slav youths are storming minority-run businesses

    Smash everything up, attack people... For no good fucking reason. 90% of all these riotswere started by usually false rumors of a sexual assault by minority on Slav female...

    In December 2010, there were huge riots in Moscow, after a Slav soccer hooligan was killed in a brawl with guys from Caucasus; his friends spread rumors tbat he and other hools were defending a local girl from the Muslim Caucasians from Kabardino-Balkaria. In the violence that ensued, anyone who looked "dark" in central Moscow got set upon by the mobs, some estimates have two dozen people killed that night

    They were throwing people off escalators down in the Metro, stomping them like animals... No joke.

    One pic that haunts me

    These teen boys were attacked and chased by rioters because two were Caucasians, my fellow Armenians, actually; and the other three were Slavs, also set upon for being friends with the "darkies". If it were not for these four off duty, UNARMED policemen, who shielded the kids with their own bodies... I don't know what would have happened to them... Those guys are fucking heroes...

    I know what it's like. I myself had to deal with people who didn't want me dating their daughters because of idiotic stereotypes about my ethnic and geographic background.

    I think judging anyone simply by what they look like or where they are from is shameful.
    Thanks from Madeline and ATLglock

  6. #46
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,810
    Thanks
    33415

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    And then you had the mayor of Cologne blaming the women. Because apparently being assaulted was their fault for being out in public and looking beautiful.
    Link?

    The women of Cologne should have run that asshole our of town on a rail, if this happened.

  7. #47
    Veteran Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    25,265
    Thanks
    24475

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    OK then you get to explain why a culture where women are beaten in the streets for not wearing a head covering is equal to one where women can dress like genitals to protest the government.
    You sound like you prefer one over the other, but someone from the other side could take the opposite view, with equal validity.

  8. #48
    The Deepest State Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    34,192
    Thanks
    20959

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    You sound like you prefer one over the other, but someone from the other side could take the opposite view, with equal validity.
    False dilemmas rule on PH.

  9. #49
    Penny for your thots Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88,168
    Thanks
    24663

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    You sound like you prefer one over the other, but someone from the other side could take the opposite view, with equal validity.
    Oh please then, tell us the merits of women getting beaten in the streets for not wearing a hijab.

  10. #50
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,810
    Thanks
    33415

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    This shit reminds me too damn much of Moscow. Really does.

    It has happened so many times in the Slavic cities in Russia, someone would spread a rumor, online and via text messages, that "darkies" like me had sexually violated a local Slav girl, and next thing you know, mobs of angry Slav youths are storming minority-run businesses

    Smash everything up, attack people... For no good fucking reason. 90% of all these riotswere started by usually false rumors of a sexual assault by minority on Slav female...

    In December 2010, there were huge riots in Moscow, after a Slav soccer hooligan was killed in a brawl with guys from Caucasus; his friends spread rumors tbat he and other hools were defending a local girl from the Muslim Caucasians from Kabardino-Balkaria. In the violence that ensued, anyone who looked "dark" in central Moscow got set upon by the mobs, some estimates have two dozen people killed that night

    They were throwing people off escalators down in the Metro, stomping them like animals... No joke.

    One pic that haunts me

    These teen boys were attacked and chased by rioters because two were Caucasians, my fellow Armenians, actually; and the other three were Slavs, also set upon for being friends with the "darkies". If it were not for these four off duty, UNARMED policemen, who shielded the kids with their own bodies... I don't know what would have happened to them... Those guys are fucking heroes...

    I know what it's like. I myself had to deal with people who didn't want me dating their daughters because of idiotic stereotypes about my ethnic and geographic background.

    I think judging anyone simply by what they look like or where they are from is shameful.
    I am hugely sympathetic to your very real experience, and you are right. Demonizing the people you want to oppress is a common tactic because it works. There probably were almost no lynchings in the Jim Crow era that weren't inspired in part by rumors like that.

    But sir, these women are actually getting assaulted. This is no politically motivated rumor, spread by malicious liars.

    These are real females, who were really attacked. They would not have been if the cops had protected them and the German courts prosecuted the violent criminals, etc.

    Germany should have one rule of law, for everyone, and every woman in Germany should be able to depend on adequate government response to violent crime. There should be no "understandable" honor killings of immigrant women, either.

    All the women in Germany deserve protection, all the time.
    Last edited by Madeline; 31st December 2017 at 02:16 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 27th November 2017, 05:42 AM
  2. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 13th November 2017, 03:13 PM
  3. Ivanka Trump in Berlin to talk women's economic empowerment
    By Think for myself in forum Current Events
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 26th April 2017, 10:28 PM
  4. New Allegations of Trump Sexual Assault
    By Lunchboxxy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12th October 2016, 03:15 PM
  5. Sexual assault or Regret?
    By justagurlinseattle in forum Current Events
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 23rd June 2014, 09:43 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed