Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 186 of 186
Thanks Tree189Thanks

Thread: Liberals are creating a health hazard, STD's on the rise

  1. #181
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    60,269
    Thanks
    32425

    From
    in my head
    That does kind of say it all, doesn't it?

  2. #182
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    41,177
    Thanks
    16098

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Bad joke: What's the difference between love and herpes?

    Answer: Herpes is forever.
    omg O.o

  3. #183
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    41,177
    Thanks
    16098

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    I think you have that backwards. It is the left who want kids getting sex education in schools. My students came into my sex ed class without knowledge and left much more aware of STDs and pregnancy is and so on. It is in these right wing states where they don't want their kids to learn about these things with the ridiculous belief that they won't have sex
    Yup. I was very lucky though. In one of the most conservative counties in Texas we had full on sex-ed. More than once. Health class, science class, on and on. No one left that school not knowing about the pill, where to get it, and that condoms are still needed even with the pill because nasties.

  4. #184
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12,118
    Thanks
    4724

    From
    Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Yes that shows how liberalism is infiltrating even conservative states.

    It must be stopped to save our population.
    Listen to this, Spooky:

    Premise 1: STD rates are going up
    Premise 2: STD infection rates are going up predominantly in conservative states
    Premise 3: There is no evidence of liberals moving into southern conservative states to change the demographics
    -----
    Conclusion: Liberals are responsible for the rise in American STD rates.

    That is called a Non sequitur. Look it up on rationalwiki.

  5. #185
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    31,480
    Thanks
    29366

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    With their blatant pushing of promiscuity we know what comes with it. No personal responsibility and things like this are going to happen.



    New numbers show STD reports on the rise - KCTV5
    Damned liberals, and their fucking.

    How dare they?

  6. #186
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12,118
    Thanks
    4724

    From
    Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    Arkansas.. Isnt that the state where Bill Clinton's state Department of health Director Elders gave FREE CONDOMS to students.

    Knowing the Condoms were DEFECTIVE..

    Why Yes it was.
    That is a great example of an Imprecision Fallacy. Your evidence doesn't address your argument. Bill Clinton hasn't been governor of Arkansas for 23 years. If those condoms that his administration handed out caused anyone to acquire an STD, the victims would have acquired the disease way back in the 1990's. This thread concerns STD rates today in 2016.

    Also, Bill Clinton was hardly a liberal. A liberal wouldn't have ended welfare and been for the death penalty.

    Imprecision fallacy - RationalWiki

    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    That is how liberalism has caused the spread of STDs
    Abstract nouns don't cause anything. They live in dictionaries.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Similar Threads

  1. Blame Liberals for the Rise of Trump
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12th March 2016, 12:52 PM
  2. Navy investigating rise of health issues among fighter jet pilots
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th February 2016, 09:55 AM
  3. Are Liberals Responsible for the Rise of Donald Trump?
    By BDBoop in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4th January 2016, 02:13 PM
  4. Verizon to Employees: We Expect Our Health-Care Costs to Rise
    By Nobody in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 28th March 2010, 01:37 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed