Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 175
Thanks Tree86Thanks

Thread: "This is why Republicans can't find a replacement for Obamacare"

  1. #21
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    53,619
    Thanks
    3527

    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Same question I asked Ptif219 WHAT IS YOUR BIG PLAIN?

    Do you not like the idea of insurance having to treat patients regardless of preexisting conditions? Is this the faulty aspect of "Obamacare?" Is it so horrible that healthcare can no longer murder people by telling telling them that they've reached their 2 million dollar cap? Were these the "death panels" that Republicans spoke of?

    Please stop choraling the stupid "if you like your doctor" shit.

    What else do we have???

    Oh, we haven't thought of a replacement, yet.....
    Did you say that when Pelosi said you must pass it to know whats in it?

  2. #22
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    53,619
    Thanks
    3527

    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    No, I don't read your links, please post the plan or go take a hike, I don't even look at your "links," this is a discussion website, not a "news and information" website.

    Your links are crap.

    So you are just trolling and spewing lies. You do not want to know. Remember you need to pass it to know what is in it.

  3. #23
    Done "clowning" around Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    12,731
    Thanks
    5533

    From
    Es reconocido en buena parte del mundo y casi siempre se lo asocia al talento y la creatividad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The GOP has said they will keep pre-existing it is you democrats spewing lies
    How??? You can't do it without the mandate -- you have no clue.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  4. #24
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    53,619
    Thanks
    3527

    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    How??? You can't do it without the mandate -- you have no clue.
    You make no sense

  5. #25
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    61,084
    Thanks
    40836

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    The idea is to not to allow insurance companies to be able to do that.

    You need increased competition. Allow people to purchase insurance from any state just like you can for your auto, your house and life insurance. Competition access state lines.
    Young healthy people are going to avoid paying for health insurance. The insurance companies are going to end up with nothing but the sick and old. They will go bankrupt.
    Thanks from Friday13 and EnigmaO01

  6. #26
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    61,084
    Thanks
    40836

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You make no sense
    See post #25.

  7. #27
    Done "clowning" around Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    12,731
    Thanks
    5533

    From
    Es reconocido en buena parte del mundo y casi siempre se lo asocia al talento y la creatividad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you are just trolling and spewing lies. You do not want to know. Remember you need to pass it to know what is in it.
    Bullshit, no one is trolling, I asked you a question and instead of answering the fucking question, you want me to read the internet, pass.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  8. #28
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    38,052
    Thanks
    23076

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The GOP has said they will keep pre-existing it is you democrats spewing lies
    Then what mechanism will prevent me (and millions of others) from NOT carrying insurance until I need it, and then dropping the insurance once I no longer need it? It would be like being able to buy homeowner's insurance right after a burglary, or a housefire.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

  9. #29
    Done "clowning" around Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    12,731
    Thanks
    5533

    From
    Es reconocido en buena parte del mundo y casi siempre se lo asocia al talento y la creatividad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Did you say that when Pelosi said you must pass it to know whats in it?
    Damn it, please stop doing that. Stick to the thread.
    Thanks from Friday13 and EnigmaO01

  10. #30
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    38,052
    Thanks
    23076

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Read the link. Why does it matter remember when Obamacare was being passed by the democrats. Pelosi said you must pass it to find out whats in it. Why do you care now if it did not matter then
    Ok, I read your link:

    Trump declined to reveal the pertinent details of the new health care plan, but told The Post in the interview published Sunday night that drug companies will be forced to negotiate on Medicare and Medicaid prices. He also plans to fight pharmaceutical companies over drug prices.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 6th January 2017, 09:58 AM
  2. REPS, Trump may quit "SCRAMBLING to find a replacement"...
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 3rd August 2016, 09:44 AM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 3rd December 2014, 12:04 PM
  4. "Republicans Suddenly Love Obamacare" Dang could this be?
    By Use Caution in forum Current Events
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 13th November 2013, 12:54 PM
  5. Replies: 116
    Last Post: 16th June 2011, 12:24 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed