Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 95
Thanks Tree24Thanks

Thread: Will Trump try to make the ACA fail?

  1. #21
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    30,438
    Thanks
    88

    From
    Tennessee
    the president doesn't need to do anything.

    more and more people are choosing not to get insurance because they can't afford it.

    more insurance companies are opting out of the ACA exchanges, leaving people with only one or maybe two choices for insurance coverage in their state.

    premiums and deductibles continue to rise. no one can afford to use their ACA.

    let it die under the weight of itself!
    Thanks from ptif219

  2. #22
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    33,386
    Thanks
    30792

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    the president doesn't need to do anything.

    more and more people are choosing not to get insurance because they can't afford it.

    more insurance companies are opting out of the ACA exchanges, leaving people with only one or maybe two choices for insurance coverage in their state.

    premiums and deductibles continue to rise. no one can afford to use their ACA.

    let it die under the weight of itself!
    Yes, yes, by all means -- let the private sector healthcare insurance industry die.

    Then, we can replace the services that they offered with a more modern, more efficient system, as have almost all other civilized nations. It's about time.

  3. #23
    Shiny Purple Member namvet69's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,625
    Thanks
    3637

    From
    Englewood, Fl
    Spoken like a true Republican.

  4. #24
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62,129
    Thanks
    4059

    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Think most realize that the GOP would incur more wrath than the Democrats.

    The Donald appears not to realize that fact.

    He really isn't very good at the mechanics of politics.
    Obamacare is the democrats and it is falling apart and unaffordable. The democrats need to work with the GOP to design real affordable healthcare. If they do no they will be blamed and seen as always as obstructionists that do not care about the voters problems

  5. #25
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62,129
    Thanks
    4059

    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    1. Lack of choice - States regulate insurance providers, and the various states have no desire whatsoever to have the federal government take away their sovereign right to continue such regulation. Private insurers decide whether they want to operate within a particular state. This has always been the case. You couldn't purchase insurance from a company that was not licensed to operate within your state prior to the passage of PPACA.

    2. Able to keep your plans - I did.

    3. Able to keep your doctors - I did.

    4. Unaffordable premiums and deductibles - They've been "unaffordable" for decades. The rate of inflation has actually decreased under PPACA.

    5. Forcing people to buy it - This is your real problem. You want to be a deadbeat and get your medical care for free.

    6. Shall I go on? - Who cares?
    You show partisan justification for an Obama failure. Obamacare is useless and always has been. Most people are worse off because of it. Obama said it would be better and less expensive. As always Obama lied

  6. #26
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    33,386
    Thanks
    30792

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Obamacare is the democrats and it is falling apart and unaffordable. The democrats need to work with the GOP to design real affordable healthcare.
    The Republicans must first propose a plan that would accomplish that objective. Thus far, they haven't.

  7. #27
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    33,386
    Thanks
    30792

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You show partisan justification for an Obama failure. Obamacare is useless and always has been. Most people are worse off because of it. Obama said it would be better and less expensive. As always Obama lied
    I deal in the empirical truth. Something that you wouldn't understand.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62,129
    Thanks
    4059

    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    The Republicans must first propose a plan that would accomplish that objective. Thus far, they haven't.
    That is the problem. The democrats will not help with the problem instead they are obstructionists and continue to be part of the problem

  9. #29
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62,129
    Thanks
    4059

    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    I deal in the empirical truth. Something that you wouldn't understand.
    No, you spew the democrat lies and justify the Obama failed policies that hurt the middle class in this country

  10. #30
    On the Diversary Committe TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    81,672
    Thanks
    50518

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Obamacare is the democrats and it is falling apart and unaffordable. The democrats need to work with the GOP to design real affordable healthcare. If they do no they will be blamed and seen as always as obstructionists that do not care about the voters problems
    Don't be stupid. Republicans hold all the power. They can fix this all by themselves. They don't need one single democrat to participate. Quit blaming them for this.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trump says he plans to 'let Obamacare fail'
    By Think for myself in forum Current Events
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 18th July 2017, 12:51 PM
  2. President Trumpís Epic Fail on Paris
    By Bourne in forum Current Events
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 1st June 2017, 08:11 PM
  3. Trump is made of fail
    By GordonGecko in forum Current Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 25th March 2017, 01:23 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15th February 2017, 03:59 PM
  5. Why Trump Can't Fix The Economy And GOP Will Fail Big Time
    By Two If By Tea in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 6th January 2017, 03:23 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed