Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 152
Thanks Tree36Thanks

Thread: Obamacare is broken and democrats gleefully want to keep it

  1. #11
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,051
    Thanks
    10976

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Obama had always said it needs tweaking
    What kind of tweaking did he say?

    And why would he pass a bill that needs to be tweaked?

  2. #12
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,051
    Thanks
    10976

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Trumpcare is not irrelevant...it is non-existent.


    Who said it sucked? I've never heard anyone on ACA say it sucked.
    Trumpcare passed?

    When did that happen?

  3. #13
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,051
    Thanks
    10976

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    And of course the PPACA is not in death spiral. Just another lie by a our resident pseudo Phd paid troll/shill. If you believe this you probably believe Social Security is on the verge of insolvency which it isn't.

    Is Obamacare in a 'death spiral'? | PunditFact
    Which part of the OP are you claiming is false?

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,687
    Thanks
    20982

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    What kind of tweaking did he say?

    And why would he pass a bill that needs to be tweaked?
    Let's use some common sense. This act was brand-new and historical. There were things in it that did not go as planned. I don't think anyone and that includes people who founded Medicare and Social Security didnt need tweaking. He couldn't tweet things that he didn't know Needed work. . It's like opening a store, or a business for the first time. There are things that need improvement.you learn from mistakes. But the problem was the Republicans didn't want to help improve It they just wanted to get rid of that because they did not want to see Obama get credit for a historical event
    That's the trouble with extremists...can't see gray

  5. #15
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62,017
    Thanks
    4057

    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    This is an opinion piece....but I'm sure you think it is all factual. It is not a disaster...according to the millions who can now see drs, and to the CBO. IT NEEDS WORK but rather than work on it, they would rather see millions and millions of Americans suffer.
    It is the reason Democrats keep losing elections
    Thanks from MeBelle

  6. #16
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,622
    Thanks
    26696

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Which part of the OP are you claiming is false?
    Here is how I know Obamacare is not broken. Because the GOP would have really tried to pass legislation to fix or get rid of it.

    And they would not have tried to rush through a bill in months ...but would have raken years like it took the dems.


    The GOP knows ACA is safe the people are safe on ACA.


    Do you remember how you all scared yourselves silly when Obama was going to take office. Why do you all do that to yourselves?

  7. #17
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62,017
    Thanks
    4057

    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Here is how I know Obamacare is not broken. Because the GOP would have really tried to pass legislation to fix or get rid of it.

    And they would not have tried to rush through a bill in months ...but would have raken years like it took the dems.


    The GOP knows ACA is safe the people are safe on ACA.


    Do you remember how you all scared yourselves silly when Obama was going to take office. Why do you all do that to yourselves?
    You show you do not care about the voters that can't afford the out of pocket
    Thanks from MeBelle

  8. #18
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,051
    Thanks
    10976

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Let's use some common sense. This act was brand-new and historical. There were things in it that did not go as planned. I don't think anyone and that includes people who founded Medicare and Social Security didnt need tweaking. He couldn't tweet things that he didn't know Needed work. . It's like opening a store, or a business for the first time. There are things that need improvement.you learn from mistakes. But the problem was the Republicans didn't want to help improve It they just wanted to get rid of that because they did not want to see Obama get credit for a historical event
    That's the trouble with extremists...can't see gray
    Nice dodge.

    Now tell us what's wrong with Obamacare.

  9. #19
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,051
    Thanks
    10976

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Here is how I know Obamacare is not broken. Because the GOP would have really tried to pass legislation to fix or get rid of it.

    And they would not have tried to rush through a bill in months ...but would have raken years like it took the dems.


    The GOP knows ACA is safe the people are safe on ACA.


    Do you remember how you all scared yourselves silly when Obama was going to take office. Why do you all do that to yourselves?
    Is that why insurers are bailing on it?

    Because it is working so well?

    Is that why 2 million have dropped it this year already because they say they can't afford it?
    Thanks from MeBelle

  10. #20
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,687
    Thanks
    20982

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You show you do not care about the voters that can't afford the out of pocket
    Then why do most Americans by a huge margin want Aca to stay? Over 3/4 of the country. How has it affected you?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Excellent Anti-Obamacare Ad Hits Democrats on Broken Promises
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st April 2014, 05:44 AM
  2. Democrats now running ads against Obamacare
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 13th February 2014, 08:24 PM
  3. Obamacare is a debate that Democrats CAN win.
    By Czernobog in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 3rd November 2013, 09:25 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14th October 2010, 05:50 AM
  5. Democrats Broken Promise
    By Migi e! in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 21st June 2007, 08:20 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed