Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49
Thanks Tree47Thanks

Thread: Astonishing 50 kids a week referred to sex change clinics

  1. #41
    New Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    589
    Thanks
    74

    From
    US
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    @Coyote - Your number (from a 2011 study, using still older data) may be outdated.

    I found a recent (2016) study from the Williams Institute on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Law and Public Policy, which is a part of the UCLA School of Law, which concludes that 0.6% of adults identify as transgender, which equates to about 1.4 million adults (aged 18+).
    Those statistics are unreliable, and the vast majority of those who "identify" as trans have no genuine medical condition, they are merely just confused or were coached into it, and never would have "come out" as trans had they not heard about "transgender" on the internet.

    Which is another reason why "trans" is just postmodernist quackery pretending to be "science" and "medicine" - if a person asked a doctor to surgically remove his leg because he "feels like" he has a leg tumor without any credible medical proof, the doctor would be removed for being a quack, yet apparently removing genitals without any hard medical proof - because someone took a Facebook quiz and were told they "might be transgender" is hunkie-dorie.

  2. #42
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    46,402
    Thanks
    30772

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    Those statistics are unreliable, and the vast majority of those who "identify" as trans have no genuine medical condition, they are merely just confused or were coached into it, and never would have "come out" as trans had they not heard about "transgender" on the internet.

    Which is another reason why "trans" is just postmodernist quackery pretending to be "science" and "medicine" - if a person asked a doctor to surgically remove his leg because he "feels like" he has a leg tumor without any credible medical proof, the doctor would be removed for being a quack, yet apparently removing genitals without any hard medical proof - because someone took a Facebook quiz and were told they "might be transgender" is hunkie-dorie.
    My link provides the full methodology for the study, and the improvements over the previous study. Specifically, what about the methodology makes you say that the statistics are "unreliable?" I've read them, and they're pretty solid.

    And could you please re-source your figures? Or identify the post in which you source them?

  3. #43
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28,670
    Thanks
    20577

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    So out of 63.000.000 people, that's 2600 kids a year going to see a doctor who specializes in gender issues. So less than 0.005% of the population. Even if we only measure against the population of children, (which let's say is only 10% of the total population, probably a low figure) that still only brings us to 0.05%, or about five out of every 10,000 kids. (Assuming my napkin math is correct)

    Astonishing.
    Don't use ARITHMETIC, that really confuses them.
    Thanks from StanStill

  4. #44
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28,670
    Thanks
    20577

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    Those statistics are unreliable, and the vast majority of those who "identify" as trans have no genuine medical condition, they are merely just confused or were coached into it, and never would have "come out" as trans had they not heard about "transgender" on the internet.

    Which is another reason why "trans" is just postmodernist quackery pretending to be "science" and "medicine" - if a person asked a doctor to surgically remove his leg because he "feels like" he has a leg tumor without any credible medical proof, the doctor would be removed for being a quack, yet apparently removing genitals without any hard medical proof - because someone took a Facebook quiz and were told they "might be transgender" is hunkie-dorie.
    Says YOU?

  5. #45
    New Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    589
    Thanks
    74

    From
    US
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Says YOU?
    Says common sense, a person "identifying" as trans has no credibility anymore than a person "identifying" as having a brain tumor without ever having a proper medical examination.

  6. #46
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    46,402
    Thanks
    30772

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    Says common sense, a person "identifying" as trans has no credibility anymore than a person "identifying" as having a brain tumor without ever having a proper medical examination.
    Are you saying that psychological conditions - which don't always have physical biological attributes - cannot be diagnosed, managed, or treated?

  7. #47
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,693
    Thanks
    7125

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Theme # 2 Trans Bashing.

  8. #48
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,474
    Thanks
    4701

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    This is simply not normal and its the LGBT community pressuring society into this fear that all these kids are suddenly trapped in a body they don't want.

    They are wreaking havoc with the minds of young children and who knows how that will mentally play out into their young adult lives.

    The growing *acceptance of gender issues may have fuelled the rise in the number of children being referred, experts believe











    “There are no legal *restrictions but I would feel very uncomfortable about giving a child hormones to change their gender or sex before they are mature.”
    The number of children visiting *Britain’s specialist clinic the Gender Identity Development Service, hosted by the Tavistock and Portman NHS *Foundation Trust in London, has risen by 24% to 1,302 in the past six months.
    Among them were two children aged four, four five-year-olds and 17 kids of six. In 2016/17 there were 2,016 children referred to the clinic. This is on track to rise in 2017/18 to 2,600. In 2009 there were 97. Prof Grossman said: “This is a massive increase. We don’t know whether this is a true increase or that these kids in the past just didn’t know this service existed.


    'Some are confused, others are trapped in the wrong body': Astonishing 50 kids a week referred to sex change clinics - Mirror Online
    I have also heard about a supposed law in Canada that forces parents to give their children hormone treatments if it is suspected they are transgender.

    Not sure if it is true or not. But if it is - then clearly England is not the only place going nutzoid on this issue.

  9. #49
    Cyborg Coyote's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,473
    Thanks
    7877

    From
    Unimatrix Zero
    Jesus, you people will believe anything. No wonder you all bought the pizza shop child sex ring story. Ooga booga gay people and you all shit your collective pants.

    No reputable doctors are giving hormones to children. It does not happen, so get it out of your head. It only happens in your fantasies.

    Sometimes teens will find them on the internet and obtain them themselves, but if they were provided with proper medically necessary care in the first place, they wouldn't have to feel like self-medicating is the only option available besides suicide.
    Thanks from Djinn and knight

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Woman loses kids over suspected sex change
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 30th September 2017, 12:33 PM
  2. WIth one week to go, little change in Wisconsin recount
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 6th December 2016, 04:00 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 3rd December 2016, 06:18 PM
  4. Meet your Climate Change Gomer of the Week!
    By BoiseBo in forum Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10th June 2014, 12:31 PM
  5. Astonishing Hypocrisy
    By Fishy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 15th September 2012, 11:36 AM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed