Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
Thanks Tree28Thanks

Thread: Fake News

  1. #41
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    35,477
    Thanks
    17710

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    I do a lot of research. I don't always get it right, but I do try. What's your excuse, laziness?
    So you claim. But, when given the opportunity to demonstrate that? ...nuffin...

    It will never cease to amaze me how easy it is to expose the bullshit of conservatives.
    Thanks from KnotaFrayed

  2. #42
    Human Bean KnotaFrayed's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,473
    Thanks
    13046

    From
    Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Fake news:

    Trump has no path to victory.

    He can't win, now way, no how.
    What better way to get the Trump Zombies out to make sure he does win? Brightness does not seem to shine from your direction, does it?

  3. #43
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,958
    Thanks
    2633

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    So you claim. But, when given the opportunity to demonstrate that? ...nuffin...

    It will never cease to amaze me how easy it is to expose the bullshit of conservatives.
    People like you want to lead everyone else around by the nose and what you don't realize is you and your demands don't mean anything to me and I'm not here to serve you. If you left the planet tomorrow, I'd never even notice you gone.
    Last edited by Ginger; 27th December 2016 at 07:55 AM. Reason: typo

  4. #44
    Human Bean KnotaFrayed's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,473
    Thanks
    13046

    From
    Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    Fanke News: almost anything cited by Snopes.
    Yep, and YOU have the "facts" to prove it, don't you......

  5. #45
    Human Bean KnotaFrayed's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,473
    Thanks
    13046

    From
    Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    People like you want to lead everyone else around by the nose and what don't realize is you and your demands don't mean anything to me and I'm not here to serve you. If you left the planet tomorrow, I'd never even notice you gone.
    You want to do what?

  6. #46
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    35,477
    Thanks
    17710

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    People like you want to lead everyone else around by the nose and what don't realize is you and your demands don't mean anything to me and I'm not here to serve you. If you left the planet tomorrow, I'd never even notice you gone.
    People like you think that you can spew whatever bullshit you want, and everyone will just believe you. What you don't understand is that we know that you are nothing more than one of the sheep who thinks what you are told to think, and we don't believe a word you say, or write. And you clearly do care what i think. With your next response you'll see how someone responds who doesn't give a fuck about you. Have a nice day.

  7. #47
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,958
    Thanks
    2633

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    People like you think that you can spew whatever bullshit you want, and everyone will just believe you. What you don't understand is that we know that you are nothing more than one of the sheep who thinks what you are told to think, and we don't believe a word you say, or write. And you clearly do care what i think. With your next response you'll see how someone responds who doesn't give a fuck about you. Have a nice day.

  8. #48
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,166
    Thanks
    3445

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    And how does one determine if the fact check is "accurate"?

    Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Well, what did you do before snopes told you what to think?
    Thanks from Ginger

  9. #49
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    22,540
    Thanks
    9962

    From
    In before the DERP!!!
    Sorry, but you would have to show me several examples of Snopes deliberately misleading their leaders for me to not use them as a source.

    If you show a deliberate attempt to favor a liberal, I will admit that they are biased.

    An incorrect fact here or there, will not suffice.

  10. #50
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22,166
    Thanks
    3445

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Sorry, but you would have to show me several examples of Snopes deliberately misleading their leaders for me to not use them as a source.

    If you show a deliberate attempt to favor a liberal, I will admit that they are biased.

    An incorrect fact here or there, will not suffice.
    Honestly, if you can't see the bias, then there's little to nothing I could put that would change that perspective

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 9th December 2016, 11:56 AM
  2. CNN Fake News
    By Meursault in forum Current Events
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 9th December 2016, 08:58 AM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 7th December 2016, 06:40 AM
  4. Fox Producer- they know it is fake news
    By teamosil in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 14th November 2012, 12:31 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed