Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
Thanks Tree15Thanks

Thread: Kurt Eichenwald

  1. #21
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    42,691
    Thanks
    45147

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    FFS can any of you admit that when a guy's excuse for having disgusting cartoon porn on his computer is that he was sharing it with his family that it's funny?
    I didn't notice this was in the humor forum.
    Thanks from Dangermouse

  2. #22
    Penny for your thots Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88,225
    Thanks
    24700

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    I didn't notice this was in the humor forum.
    Because it actually happened.
    Thanks from johnflesh

  3. #23
    Flibbertigibbet Wonderer's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    27,620
    Thanks
    18239

    From
    Missouri
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    FFS can any of you admit that when a guy's excuse for having disgusting cartoon porn on his computer is that he was sharing it with his family that it's funny?
    *waves*

    I think it's funny.

    Nice break from the sturm und drang of late.

  4. #24
    Penny for your thots Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88,225
    Thanks
    24700

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderer View Post
    *waves*

    I think it's funny.

    Nice break from the sturm und drang of late.
    Totally. It was a great example of a guy who was in a hole and kept digging.
    Thanks from Wonderer

  5. #25
    Veteran Member Dr Sampson Simpson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,227
    Thanks
    12511

    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Totally. It was a great example of a guy who was in a hole and kept digging.
    Not as good as the example you provide on a daily basis

  6. #26
    Penny for your thots Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88,225
    Thanks
    24700

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sampson Simpson View Post
    Not as good as the example you provide on a daily basis
    Troll says what?

  7. #27
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    55,030
    Thanks
    42552

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    That's still super weird.
    Well maybe not to them.

    What was weird was sharing this on Twitter.

  8. #28
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    55,030
    Thanks
    42552

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderer View Post
    *waves*

    I think it's funny.

    Nice break from the sturm und drang of late.
    Hey Stranger - miss you !!!!
    Thanks from Wonderer

  9. #29
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47,152
    Thanks
    29149

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    Well maybe not to them.

    What was weird was sharing this on Twitter.
    Yea its weird. I know some places have morality clauses and such, so if he worked with me and that was seen, he would be terminated.

  10. #30
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    55,030
    Thanks
    42552

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    Yea its weird. I know some places have morality clauses and such, so if he worked with me and that was seen, he would be terminated.
    For doing it on private time???

    Geez, talk about big brother run amock.

    I once peeked at the Storm Front - just to see what it was like. Doesn't mean I had any nefarious intentions.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tucker Carlson + Kurt Eichenwald = Ridiculousness
    By libertariat720 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 16th December 2016, 07:31 AM
  2. Kurt Russell discusses the 2nd amendment on The View
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 27th December 2015, 07:42 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 7th March 2011, 11:31 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed