Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
Thanks Tree20Thanks

Thread: Megyn Kelly interviews Alex Jones

  1. #11
    Established Member Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    4433

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    This is why I didn't want to detail, because I knew that in the group of responses that some / most wouldn't care about reality and would prefer hating on Alex Jones than to look at facts and see what really happened.

    So, carry on... Maybe in a few pages I'll link to the full audio of the interview that highlights just how much editing went into that piece... For now, it's just fun watching the 2 minutes hate.
    Well, come on, even though you're an avid Jones apologist, the guy comes off as a crank and a ranting idiot to everyone else. His claims over the years have ranged from the outrageous to the utterly banal and you want us to give this guy credence? There is no reason to give this guy any credibility:

    1) He lied about 9/11

    2) He lied about Sandy Hook

    3) He promotes every conspiracy theory under the sun (chemtrails; Jade Helm-you name it, he's commented on it)

    4) He sells snake oil

    5) He is duplicitous and a fraud

    6) Pizzagate...now come on, this was ridiculous.

    6) He has been reported to 'act' his outrage.
    What reason is there to give this buffoon any credibility? You've always defended him, but you offer nothing in his defence except 'out of context' which is absolute rubbish and never demonstrated. Why should any rational being give him any credence? No-one has EVER been able to explain that.

    There is a mountian of evidence that discredits Jones, and in his defence we get absolutely nothing of substance except arguments from assertion. Then you wonder why?
    Last edited by Blues63; 27th June 2017 at 06:49 PM.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy, Dragonfly5 and Hollywood

  2. #12
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21606

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Well, come on, even though you're an avid Jones apologist, the guy comes off as a crank and a ranting idiot to everyone else. His claims over the years have ranged from the outrageous to the utterly banal and you want us to give this guy credence? There is no reason to give this guy any credibility:

    1) He lied about 9/11

    2) He lied about Sandy Hook

    3) He promotes every conspiracy theory under the sun (chemtrails; Jade Helm-you name it, he's commented on it)

    4) He sells snake oil

    5) He is duplicitous and a fraud

    6) He has been reported to 'act' his outrage.
    What reason is there to give this buffoon any credibility? You've always defended him, but you offer nothing in his defence except 'out of context' which is absolute rubbish and never demonstrated. Why should any rational being give him any credence? No-one has EVER been able to explain that.

    There is a mountian of evidence that discredits Jones, and in his defence we get absolutely nothing of substance except arguments from assertion. Then you wonder why?
    Well, you know what you just did there?

    You just provided a LIST of all the reasons why bmanmcfly LOVES Alex Jones.
    Thanks from Blues63 and Hollywood

  3. #13
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,876
    Thanks
    2299

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Well, come on, even though you're an avid Jones apologist, the guy comes off as a crank and a ranting idiot to everyone else. His claims over the years have ranged from the outrageous to the utterly banal and you want us to give this guy credence? There is no reason to give this guy any credibility:

    1) He lied about 9/11

    2) He lied about Sandy Hook

    3) He promotes every conspiracy theory under the sun (chemtrails; Jade Helm-you name it, he's commented on it)

    4) He sells snake oil

    5) He is duplicitous and a fraud

    6) Pizzagate...now come on, this was ridiculous.

    6) He has been reported to 'act' his outrage.
    What reason is there to give this buffoon any credibility? You've always defended him, but you offer nothing in his defence except 'out of context' which is absolute rubbish and never demonstrated. Why should any rational being give him any credence? No-one has EVER been able to explain that.

    There is a mountian of evidence that discredits Jones, and in his defence we get absolutely nothing of substance except arguments from assertion. Then you wonder why?
    Let's see all this evidence, it must be everywhere to disprove it... Oh wait, your a smart guy who thinks that you telling me "that's not true" is a thorough debunking.

  4. #14
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,876
    Thanks
    2299

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Well, you know what you just did there?

    You just provided a LIST of all the reasons why bmanmcfly LOVES Alex Jones.
    Well, in each case is a combination of misreported like jelly did to try and fail to discredit him...

    Too bad for the grandparents who just learned about the Internet a few months ago, like some around here that still think that MSM is objective... Lol.

    Yes, Alex Jones is easy to take out of context, but, I bet he can't find a quote of Alex Jones saying the things he's attributing to him (well, some are correct quotes, just context removed)

  5. #15
    Radical Centrist BigLeRoy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    26,140
    Thanks
    21606

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Well, in each case is a combination of misreported like jelly did to try and fail to discredit him...

    Too bad for the grandparents who just learned about the Internet a few months ago, like some around here that still think that MSM is objective... Lol.

    Yes, Alex Jones is easy to take out of context, but, I bet he can't find a quote of Alex Jones saying the things he's attributing to him (well, some are correct quotes, just context removed)
    Heh heh. You're SOOOOO predictable. 'Context'. Of course.

  6. #16
    Established Member Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    4433

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Let's see all this evidence, it must be everywhere to disprove it... Oh wait, your a smart guy who thinks that you telling me "that's not true" is a thorough debunking.
    Really? I've done it to death. It's not my fault you weren't paying attention. How many times have I debunked his claims on 9/11 and Sandy Hook? On how many sites? For how many years?

    I can't even begin to recall the amount of posts I've devoted to that scammer's lies over the last ten years. Do some research yourself and you will understand....or not.

    Do I really need to go over all that again just for you to troll? No.
    Last edited by Blues63; 27th June 2017 at 11:13 PM.

  7. #17
    Established Member Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    4433

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Heh heh. You're SOOOOO predictable. 'Context'. Of course.
    How can anyone take Jones's prosaic crap out of context? It's a ridiculous defence in light of the guy's rants. Bman must think we haven't seen his performances and we all live under a rock. Well, I probably go to infowars more than he does, and the context is always obvious. No mystery, no hidden meanings, no sub plots-just straight rants.

    Sorry, 'out of context' doesn't wash and he has never demonstrated this 'out of context' claim (and I know why), so I readily dismiss it for what it is: an argument from assertion in the face of a mountain of contrary evidence.
    Thanks from BigLeRoy

  8. #18
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,876
    Thanks
    2299

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeRoy View Post
    Heh heh. You're SOOOOO predictable. 'Context'. Of course.
    No, context is important... allow me to demonstrate.

    Blues, you came in hot and insulting, so you get to volunteer for our demonstration of what you've said in this thread, Megan Kelly style...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Really?

    How many times have I

    come off as a crank and a ranting idiot to everyone else

    over the years.

    my

    claims have ranged from the outrageous to the utterly banal.
    That's what he's said in this thread, if you edit things together and remove appropriate context.

    Now, do you still want to argue that context is not important?

  9. #19
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,114
    Thanks
    3345

    From
    Ohio
    Nobody watched Kelly's interview with Jones.
    Ditto with her interview with Putin.
    Maybe it's just her.
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  10. #20
    Established Member Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    4433

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    No, context is important... allow me to demonstrate.

    Blues, you came in hot and insulting, so you get to volunteer for our demonstration of what you've said in this thread, Megan Kelly style...



    That's what he's said in this thread, if you edit things together and remove appropriate context.

    Now, do you still want to argue that context is not important?
    Yes, anyone can do that, and we all know what out of context means. However, this in no way demonstrates how Jones has been taken out of context. Try again and this time make it worthy of comment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Megyn Kelly
    By MaryAnne in forum Journalism
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 9th January 2017, 06:32 PM
  2. Megyn Kelly interview with Trump on now
    By Sassy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 18th May 2016, 03:48 PM
  3. Megyn Kelly's panel on BLM
    By Sassy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 5th September 2015, 07:20 AM
  4. Trump Fears Megyn Kelly?
    By Friday13 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 6th August 2015, 06:08 AM
  5. Megyn Kelly F-bombs Huckabee's name
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th November 2014, 07:55 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed