Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 148
Thanks Tree89Thanks

Thread: So ... I just watched CNN.

  1. #11
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    98,455
    Thanks
    5250

    From
    Vancouver
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    I wouldn't blame CNN or any other network... when it comes to politics in this country, that's pretty much all anyone is talking about. Probably pretty representative right now.
    Chicken and egg.

    Maybe that's all they talk about because that's all they know about, because that's all they hear about.
    Thanks from bajisima

  2. #12
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,551
    Thanks
    6750

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    Try to have an original thought.

    CNN is awful news for the elderly. Fox is awful propaganda (not news) for parrots like yourself to memorize.

    I dont know your MSN one except by reputation, which isn't good.

    And how many Americans are going to watch BBC or a Canadian signal?

    The US has a media crisis. Like... a serious one.
    See comment #10.

    Comparing CNN to Fox is ridiculous.

    Bias and fake news are not the same.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,218
    Thanks
    9409

    From
    My own world
    What are the ratings of CNN since the election? There has to be a reason they are showing 24/7 Trump world. It must be making them $.
    America loves looking at a train wreck. How many people slow down on the highway to look at a pile up going the opposite way? Everybody of course. CNN knows Trump is a gift of ratings that keeps on giving. As long as he keeps tweeting and acting like an ass and people keep watching they will keep putting it on the air. Thanks Trump.
    Thanks from boontito, BigLeRoy, labrea and 1 others

  4. #14
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,551
    Thanks
    6750

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    What are the ratings of CNN since the election? There has to be a reason they are showing 24/7 Trump world. It must be making them $.
    America loves looking at a train wreck. How many people slow down on the highway to look at a pile up going the opposite way? Everybody of course. CNN knows Trump is a gift of ratings that keeps on giving. As long as he keeps tweeting and acting like an ass and people keep watching they will keep putting it on the air. Thanks Trump.
    Fake News has nothing to do with ratings.

    It's agenda driven.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,218
    Thanks
    9409

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    There's a reason CNN is fake news.
    Fox news is the network that was pushing the story about Seth Rich right? The very definition of fake news is FOX.
    Thanks from Pragmatist

  6. #16
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,551
    Thanks
    6750

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Fox news is the network that was pushing the story about Seth Rich right? The very definition of fake news is FOX.
    Fox News covered that story but, it was Sean Hannity pushing the story independent of Fox.

    Primarily on his radio show.

  7. #17
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,218
    Thanks
    9409

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Fake News has nothing to do with ratings.

    It's agenda driven.
    Agendas' don't pay the bills. CNN is a business. Stock holders only care about $. CNN is owned by Time Warner and the ticker is TWX. Biggest holders are insurance cos and mutual funds.
    Thanks from labrea

  8. #18
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    98,455
    Thanks
    5250

    From
    Vancouver
    It's not fake. It's just gossip.

    It's the gossip pages. Tabloid gossip.

    Marcon just called the French press out on it. It's a relentless scramble for scandal

    *edit. Whoops. Got my threads mixed up there and named someone. Accident. I've deleted it. Apologies.
    Last edited by Dr.Knuckles; 4th July 2017 at 03:30 PM.
    Thanks from MaryAnne

  9. #19
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,218
    Thanks
    9409

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Fox News covered that story but, it was Sean Hannity pushing the story independent of Fox.

    Primarily on his radio show.
    At least CNN fires its people when they are caught telling a story without proper confirmation. Apparently FOX is Ok with it and in fact brings them back to work. Remember Judge Neapolitano, he is still employed by FOX as is Hannity.
    Thanks from tnbskts and OHjulie

  10. #20
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,551
    Thanks
    6750

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    At least CNN fires its people when they are caught telling a story without proper confirmation. Apparently FOX is Ok with it and in fact brings them back to work. Remember Judge Neapolitano, he is still employed by FOX as is Hannity.
    I'm not sure what you are referring to about Napolitano and you may not like Hannity's coverage over the Seth Rich case, if that is what you are referring to, but nothing he reported on was fake.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So I watched a little Fox News this morning.
    By thrilling in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 4th March 2017, 05:15 AM
  2. New Mexico Republicans: You're Being Watched!
    By Howey in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20th October 2016, 05:43 PM
  3. Just watched- Inside 9/11: Zero Hour on Nat Geo
    By creativedreams in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29th March 2010, 07:31 AM
  4. Just Watched Bush On TV
    By Devil505 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 3rd September 2008, 01:10 AM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed