Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 148
Thanks Tree89Thanks

Thread: So ... I just watched CNN.

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    97,922
    Thanks
    4529

    From
    Vancouver

    So ... I just watched CNN.

    I'm at work and CNN has been on in the break room. The TV there goes between CBC, CTV and sports throughout the day. But it has been on CNN for several days now and...

    Wow.

    I don't think I'm exaggerating. It needs to go off the air. It's a disgrace.

    I had no idea how bad it had gotten. No idea.


    Its worse than Fox, now. Legitimately worse than Fox.

    And before anyone high fives and celebrates, I say "worse than Fox" because Fox is garbage propaganda for mindless ideological drones.

    But it I can't even imagine who CNN is now for.

    I guess its it's just a case of being on air 24/7 and only the elderly and confused are watching TV news anymore.

    But Jesus. I had no idea it was that bad.
    Thanks from bajisima, splansing and Jeremy

  2. #2
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    39,071
    Thanks
    30472

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    I'm at work and CNN has been on in the break room. The TV there goes between CBC, CTV and sports throughout the day. But it has been on CNN for several days now and...

    Wow.

    I don't think I'm exaggerating. It needs to go off the air. It's a disgrace.

    I had no idea how bad it had gotten. No idea.


    Its worse than Fox, now. Legitimately worse than Fox.

    And before anyone high fives and celebrates, I say "worse than Fox" because Fox is garbage propaganda for mindless ideological drones.

    But it I can't even imagine who CNN is now for.

    I guess its it's just a case of being on air 24/7 and only the elderly and confused are watching TV news anymore.

    But Jesus. I had no idea it was that bad.
    Can you be more specific in what you didn't like??

    I rarely watch their "opinion" shows
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

  3. #3
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,768
    Thanks
    6428

    From
    Great State of Texas

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    97,922
    Thanks
    4529

    From
    Vancouver
    There is nothing on there, nothing, that is not a hack at the White House.

    I mean nothing. There is not a word spoken that is not a hack at the White House.

    There is no other issue, there is no other story, there are no people in the world except Donald Trump. If someone is on air they are attacking the White House, attacking trump, or a fall guy set up to get the blunt of a hack on Trump.

    A few of us started keeping track. We're going to see how long we can go about our daily business and never see CNN cover anything st all except Trump.

    So far we're at two hours and no ones seen a non- Trump segment. Obviously we're working, not starring at it. But as we're in and out of the room...
    Thanks from bajisima and Blueneck

  5. #5
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,768
    Thanks
    6428

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    There is nothing on there, nothing, that is not a hack at the White House.

    I mean nothing. There is not a word spoken that is not a hack at the White House.

    There is no other issue, there is no other story, there are no people in the world except Donald Trump. If someone is on air they are attacking the White House, attacking trump, or a fall guy set up to get the blunt of a hack on Trump.

    A few of us started keeping track. We're going to see how long we can go about our daily business and never see CNN cover anything st all except Trump.

    So far we're at two hours and no ones seen a non- Trump segment. Obviously we're working, not starring at it. But as we're in and out of the room...
    There's a reason CNN is fake news.

  6. #6
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    84,020
    Thanks
    58749

    From
    out of nowhere!
    I wouldn't blame CNN or any other network... when it comes to politics in this country, that's pretty much all anyone is talking about. Probably pretty representative right now.
    Thanks from OHjulie

  7. #7
    NWO Toilet Cleaner Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,211
    Thanks
    3384

    From
    An NWO Lunch Room
    CNN and Fox are overtly biassed. I don't know why anyone would turn either of either of those outlets.

  8. #8
    NWO Toilet Cleaner Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,211
    Thanks
    3384

    From
    An NWO Lunch Room
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    There's a reason CNN is fake news.
    ...and there it is! Do I win a prize?

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    97,922
    Thanks
    4529

    From
    Vancouver
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    There's a reason CNN is fake news.
    Try to have an original thought.

    CNN is awful news for the elderly. Fox is awful propaganda (not news) for parrots like yourself to memorize.

    I dont know your MSN one except by reputation, which isn't good.

    And how many Americans are going to watch BBC or a Canadian signal?

    The US has a media crisis. Like... a serious one.
    Thanks from Blues63, boontito, bajisima and 1 others

  10. #10
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,768
    Thanks
    6428

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    CNN and Fox are overtly biassed. I don't know why anyone would turn either of either of those outlets.
    I think there is a difference in being bias and fake news.

    Bias about news stories or political events is one thing.

    Totally fabricating fakes news with the single goal of destroying a duly elected sitting American President is a whole other matter.
    Thanks from carpe diem

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So I watched a little Fox News this morning.
    By thrilling in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 4th March 2017, 04:15 AM
  2. New Mexico Republicans: You're Being Watched!
    By Howey in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20th October 2016, 04:43 PM
  3. Just watched- Inside 9/11: Zero Hour on Nat Geo
    By creativedreams in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29th March 2010, 06:31 AM
  4. Just Watched Bush On TV
    By Devil505 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 3rd September 2008, 12:10 AM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed