Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
Thanks Tree44Thanks

Thread: Why The Media Wants Clinto To Shut Up!

  1. #11
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,114
    Thanks
    3345

    From
    Ohio
    I wonder if it's also that simple-minded worry that journalists have of being
    called liberal when they're being fair in their reporting yet accused by conservatives
    of being biased. You know, those loudmouthed conservatives, they're kind of stupid,
    but they can be intimidating.
    Thanks from MaryAnne and Friday13

  2. #12
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    76,087
    Thanks
    39171

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    ~ Joe Conason

    ~ Paul Waldman

    yes, they do state that she made mistakes, but denying all the other things that went on during the campaign is denying reality. Pretending that the media did a horrible job in relation to how they covered HRC and Trump is stupid. Pretending what Comey did had no effect is stupid. Pretending the Russians didn't interfere with the election is stupid.
    and the media just gets a pass. Morning Joe was especially flagrant. Trump could call in any time he wanted and be given free access to their viewers. MSNBC gambled that they could offset the loyal viewership by bringing in Fox News viewers. That's why they hired on Great and Megyn Kelly and got rid of Alex Wagner and Tamron Hall. Then, after Trump was elected they ( Joe and Mika ) went on the attack as if they hadn't been given him all the coverage he ever wanted.
    Thanks from MaryAnne, Friday13 and OHjulie

  3. #13
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,241
    Thanks
    31533

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    and the media just gets a pass. Morning Joe was especially flagrant. Trump could call in any time he wanted and be given free access to their viewers. MSNBC gambled that they could offset the loyal viewership by bringing in Fox News viewers. That's why they hired on Great and Megyn Kelly and got rid of Alex Wagner and Tamron Hall. Then, after Trump was elected they ( Joe and Mika ) went on the attack as if they hadn't been given him all the coverage he ever wanted.
    Never have I seen such a case of bootlicking. Allowing Trump to call in to every show. Our dear friend,Donald

    But when he attacked the 2 ,now it is Katie bar the door of how Joe and Mika hate Trump.
    Thanks from the watchman and Friday13

  4. #14
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19114

    From
    america
    Thanks from John T Ford

  5. #15
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19114

    From
    america
    The REAL reasons the Media are "attacking" poor Ma Barker:

    #1. Even they tire of telling the horror story of how and why Hillary failed.

    #2. Her world blame tour, is doing neither the media, nor the Democrat Party in general, any favors.

    #3. Typically, media goons like to be the ones vested with crafting reality. And, part of that reality is NOT their fallibility.....in ANY manner, shape or form.

    #4. They probably resent the fact that she is blaming THEM, after several media sources, CNN in particular, pretty much did all within their power to win it for her....

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,165
    Thanks
    2650

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    It's so strange that a book written by a person so supposedly hated is flying off the shelves, and tickets for her appearances are sold out.
    Mr. Mouse,

    Sycophants is a sycophants does

  7. #17
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    76,087
    Thanks
    39171

    From
    becoming more and more
    anyone here think the media would cover the entire daily WH briefings if HRC had been elected?

    They created Trump , did everything humanly possible to make sure he got elected, now they're cashing in.
    Thanks from bajisima and Friday13

  8. #18
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    41,688
    Thanks
    24510

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    anyone here think the media would cover the entire daily WH briefings if HRC had been elected?

    They created Trump , did everything humanly possible to make sure he got elected, now they're cashing in.
    I don't ever recall them doing this before can you? I only recall it done when something important was going on. Not daily..The media has become as bad as reality tv.
    Thanks from MaryAnne and Friday13

  9. #19
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    76,087
    Thanks
    39171

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    I don't ever recall them doing this before can you? I only recall it done when something important was going on. Not daily..The media has become as bad as reality tv.
    actually, the only time they usually covered it was if the president spoke. Today was the first time I actually watched most of it. Had to laugh at Huckleberry Sanders saying HRC was the one that ran a negative campaign. Which is another first. Using the WH press briefings for that type of unbridled vitriol.
    Thanks from Friday13

  10. #20
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    22,331
    Thanks
    3710

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    It's so strange that a book written by a person so supposedly hated is flying off the shelves, and tickets for her appearances are sold out.
    Drama sells whether the people involved are liked or loathed. So the fact her book is selling does not mean that Mrs. Clinton is loved.
    Thanks from Barbella

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. William Weld Vouches For Clinto
    By MaryAnne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2nd November 2016, 04:15 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 8th July 2016, 01:58 PM
  3. Google should be shut down and shut down now!
    By Conservatarian in forum Current Events
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2nd July 2015, 07:11 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12th January 2011, 07:59 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed