Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
Thanks Tree4Thanks

Thread: Really, Newsweek? No...really?

  1. #11
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,611
    Thanks
    5589

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    But you didn't even bother to do a rudimentary google! Critical thinking skills of typical FOX viewers and and Trump supporter.
    As soon as you make that call to the Dem running for office in Wisconsin (did you make that call yet like you SAID you would?), you need to call Alex Jones.

    This is right down his alley.

  2. #12
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,233
    Thanks
    9143

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    STAN, I think we have an answer. The old "Post-Newsweek" isn't. It was dropped awhile back (while we weren't looking). I'll assume the word NEWSWEEK became fair game, TMs weren't held on to?? Also read the new incarnation of Newsweek.

    ?Post-Newsweek? Name Retired, Company Now ?Graham Media Group? | TVSpy

    Who?s Behind Newsweek? ? Mother Jones
    Can't say I was ever that amazed by Newsweek, but this is through the looking glass shit, here.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    23,073
    Thanks
    16846

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    As soon as you make that call to the Dem running for office in Wisconsin (did you make that call yet like you SAID you would?), you need to call Alex Jones.

    This is right down his alley.
    GIVE it up! What is it with you guys and MARROWLESS bones?

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Dr Sampson Simpson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,488
    Thanks
    11811

    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    Absolutely absurd. There is really no reason for him to use a body double for Melania. None. And so far, every picture that is supposed to be a body double is clearly her. Though it may sometimes feel like it, this isn't the movies. This is real life.
    Again, imagine the right wing shit fest that would have occurred if Obama did this.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,760
    Thanks
    18494

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    GIVE it up! What is it with you guys and MARROWLESS bones?
    Funny how we've seen the first lady tits but not their tax returns.
    Thanks from labrea

  6. #16
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,611
    Thanks
    5589

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    GIVE it up! What is it with you guys and MARROWLESS bones?
    Just as soon as you make that phone call, like you SAID you would...

    Or admit your screw up.

    Your choice.

  7. #17
    Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,553
    Thanks
    468

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Actually it is evident that the first lady does have a body double as her facial features in some photos are different than in other photos and in some video footage it's different than other video footage but it is very slight. I think people may have noticed so it resulted in a whole bunch of rumors. This sort of thing hasn't been done in the US regularly but is common in some countries but it is usually in countries that are unstable. Maybe the Trumps are using the tactic of body doubles is cases where Melania isn't up to it but the Donald insist she be there. It probably is a way for them to avoid fights or at least it was suppose to avoid fights and public gossip=oops didn't work=they just got more tongues wagging and Trump is probably losing his shit over it right now.

    I just love you, Eve1. P.S. I'm bookmarking this page.



  8. #18
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,611
    Thanks
    5589

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
    I just love you, Eve1. P.S. I'm bookmarking this page.


    Yep.

    Almost as good as the Las Vegas shooter killing all those people because he was taking Viagra.

    Almost...

  9. #19
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    23,073
    Thanks
    16846

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    Funny how we've seen the first lady tits but not their tax returns.
    You are bad! (But you're right, you can' miss those. Hell maybe each time Trump gets in Trouble, she's put in one of her TIGHTER "coutures". Hummmm...)

  10. #20
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    23,073
    Thanks
    16846

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Actually it is evident that the first lady does have a body double as her facial features in some photos are different than in other photos and in some video footage it's different than other video footage but it is very slight. I think people may have noticed so it resulted in a whole bunch of rumors. This sort of thing hasn't been done in the US regularly but is common in some countries but it is usually in countries that are unstable. Maybe the Trumps are using the tactic of body doubles is cases where Melania isn't up to it but the Donald insist she be there. It probably is a way for them to avoid fights or at least it was suppose to avoid fights and public gossip=oops didn't work=they just got more tongues wagging and Trump is probably losing his shit over it right now.
    2 "empty barrels"??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Newsweek: Madam President
    By Miller47 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 1st December 2016, 05:28 AM
  2. Commentary: Newsweek was right about Barack Obama (He's Gay)
    By TennesseeRain in forum Current Events
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 3rd October 2013, 03:55 PM
  3. Five ways to fix Newsweek
    By Politico in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd August 2010, 04:40 PM
  4. Meacham out; Harman buys Newsweek
    By Politico in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd August 2010, 02:20 PM
  5. Newsweek: Taliban’s New Zarqawi
    By News Poster in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th June 2006, 11:02 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed