Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
Thanks Tree65Thanks

Thread: Chainsaw bayonets

  1. #11
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    82,552
    Thanks
    21777

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,165
    Thanks
    2650

    From
    California
    MacDuff,

    Stop it, man, you're killing me!

  3. #13
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    82,552
    Thanks
    21777

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    32,168
    Thanks
    6752

    From
    A Month Away
    If someone is close enough to use the chainsaw modification, they have already screwed up. The purpose of the firearm is to keep trouble farther away than the end of the barrel.

  5. #15
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21,445
    Thanks
    19278

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    That's ironic! I was just reading that when there's an outbreak of killer sharks, Australia set out nets to protect swimmers and surfers, but America insists that every swimmer carries their own shark for protection!
    Thanks from Blueneck and Friday13

  6. #16
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    60,215
    Thanks
    17949

    From
    Mass and Florida
    The NRA would argue that those are all "Arms" and therefore guaranteed by the 2nd amendment.
    Not advocating one but I wonder if a massacre at an NRA gathering would change things??
    Thanks from Friday13

  7. #17
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    82,552
    Thanks
    21777

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    That's ironic! I was just reading that when there's an outbreak of killer sharks, Australia set out nets to protect swimmers and surfers, but America insists that every swimmer carries their own shark for protection!
    Even more ironic. Those nets were an ecological disaster, killing hundreds of animals. NSW shark nets killing hundreds of animals prompting calls for meshing program to be cut - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

  8. #18
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    82,552
    Thanks
    21777

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    The NRA would argue that those are all "Arms" and therefore guaranteed by the 2nd amendment.
    Not advocating one but I wonder if a massacre at an NRA gathering would change things??
    It was an NRA instructor who stopped the Texas shooting. Can you name any mass shootings committed by an NRA member?

  9. #19
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21,445
    Thanks
    19278

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    It was an NRA instructor who stopped the Texas shooting. Can you name any mass shootings committed by an NRA member?
    What percentage of gun owners are NRA members?
    Thanks from Friday13

  10. #20
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    82,552
    Thanks
    21777

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    What percentage of gun owners are NRA members?
    I'm going to take that as a no, you cannot name any NRA members who committed a mass shooting.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chainsaw WIELDING NUN! (with VIDEO)
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd September 2017, 09:35 AM
  2. Bayonets in modern warfare
    By The Man in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 23rd January 2013, 07:54 AM
  3. Newsflash! We've reduced our military horses and bayonets!
    By Angel of Dearth in forum Current Events
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 24th October 2012, 04:33 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed