Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
Thanks Tree13Thanks

Thread: TV Series

  1. #11
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,700
    Thanks
    7139

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    About the "E" Network?
    So my second option is correct. Thanks.

  2. #12
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    27,616
    Thanks
    7010

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    So my second option is correct. Thanks.
    Don't be running down the "E" Network.

    It is chock full of quality programming like...like...like...

    Ok they got the Kardashian Ho's and probably some other shows.

    On second thought: run em down.

  3. #13
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    54,033
    Thanks
    41736

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    And if the series gets 50% right, it's UGLY for Trump. I would pay big bucks to see a series done on TV or a full length movie, ''The Mueller files"!

    NOTE: BOTH investigations are using 'the book of fiction' "as a roadmap" (numerous people used THAT phrase). Many think it must have VALUE.

    Save your keystrokes, Mueller's use would be much more "judicious". Pun intended.
    ^^This^^

    50% is really bad enough.

  4. #14
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28,674
    Thanks
    20585

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    About the "E" Network?
    How about the HISTORY channel?
    Thanks from MaryAnne

  5. #15
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    50,756
    Thanks
    36286

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    How about the HISTORY channel?
    Perfecto!

  6. #16
    Populist Rabblerouser Ronin Tetsuro's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,172
    Thanks
    1036

    From
    Broadcast Depth
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    And if the series gets 50% right, it's UGLY for Trump. I would pay big bucks to see a series done on TV or a full length movie, ''The Mueller files"!

    NOTE: BOTH investigations are using 'the book of fiction' "as a roadmap" (numerous people used THAT phrase). Many think it must have VALUE.

    Save your keystrokes, Mueller's use would be much more "judicious". Pun intended.
    If any one thinks that history isn't going to grab Trump by the pussy, they're delusional even by American standards.
    Thanks from Friday13 and Idiocracat

  7. #17
    Populist Rabblerouser Ronin Tetsuro's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,172
    Thanks
    1036

    From
    Broadcast Depth
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Wait, didn't they already create 'House of Cards'?
    It's funny, before the whole Spacey sex scandal Kevin was quoted as stating that the writing team had a hard time one-upping the Trump Administration.
    Thanks from MaryAnne and Friday13

  8. #18
    Populist Rabblerouser Ronin Tetsuro's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,172
    Thanks
    1036

    From
    Broadcast Depth
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    How about the HISTORY channel?
    The channel for clueless rednecks? They'd do better running Trump's piss tape.

  9. #19
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    50,756
    Thanks
    36286

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Tetsuro View Post
    The channel for clueless rednecks? They'd do better running Trump's piss tape.
    Woah! My family loves that channel. The exposure to History is much enjoyed.

    Since History is my favorite subject they now know I knew what I was talking about!

  10. #20
    Populist Rabblerouser Ronin Tetsuro's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,172
    Thanks
    1036

    From
    Broadcast Depth
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Woah! My family loves that channel. The exposure to History is much enjoyed.

    Since History is my favorite subject they now know I knew what I was talking about!
    We're talking about the same channel that runs Duck Dynasty marathons and Storage Wars syndication, right?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed