Members banned from this thread: John T Ford


Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 286
Thanks Tree274Thanks

Thread: Michelle Wolf’s humor

  1. #21
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    30,582
    Thanks
    8001

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    She definitely went to far.
    Wow ...

    Surprised at your position on that.

    Frecks obvious adds some sensibility to your positions.
    Thanks from Frecks1710

  2. #22
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    31,545
    Thanks
    19743

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    I hope Sarah Huckabee Sanders felt awful.
    Not classy.

    But certainly telling.

  3. #23
    Trust Dusty Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    45,938
    Thanks
    27779

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Wow ...

    Surprised at your position on that.

    Frecks obvious adds some sensibility to your positions.
    So how do you square your sudden concern for decorum with the "Fuck Your Feelings" Trump slogan?
    Thanks from RNG and Blueneck

  4. #24
    Trust Dusty Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    45,938
    Thanks
    27779

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Not classy.

    But certainly telling.
    Yeah.

    How's Mordent, by the way?

  5. #25
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    39,963
    Thanks
    38367

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Davocrat View Post
    So how do you square your sudden concern for decorum with the "Fuck Your Feelings" Trump slogan?

    Apparently, only liberal feelings should be fucked.

    Well... That, and D-list porn stars.

  6. #26
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    66,330
    Thanks
    34014

    From
    Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
    The White House Correspondents' Dinner is supposed to be a roast. If the roasted cannot take it, then: A) they should not dish it out; and B) they have no sense of humor.

    And no, I did not watch the video. It is nearly 20 minutes long, and I do not really care what was said. As לשחות בלילה said, the reality has become more absurd than the parody.
    Thanks from boontito and Blueneck

  7. #27
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    31,545
    Thanks
    19743

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    The White House Correspondents' Dinner is supposed to be a roast. If the roasted cannot take it, then: A) they should not dish it out; and B) they have no sense of humor.

    And no, I did not watch the video. It is nearly 20 minutes long, and I do not really care what was said. As לשחות בלילה said, the reality has become more absurd than the parody.
    Have not watched it either.

    But your (apparent) contention that there are no lines that can be crossed in a venue such as this is a little ridiculous.

  8. #28
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82,561
    Thanks
    45409

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Have not watched it either.

    But your (apparent) contention that there are no lines that can be crossed in a venue such as this is a little ridiculous.
    and yet, you previously said you know this particular comedian and her work. They invited her for a reason. Sanders appeared to know she wasn't going to like what was said in advance. So , the question becomes why did she attend? Was it so she could play the victim?
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey and Devil505

  9. #29
    Trust Dusty Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    45,938
    Thanks
    27779

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Have not watched it either.

    But your (apparent) contention that there are no lines that can be crossed in a venue such as this is a little ridiculous.
    #bookmarkedforfutureuse
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey and ATLglock

  10. #30
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    31,545
    Thanks
    19743

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    and yet, you previously said you know this particular comedian and her work. They invited her for a reason. Sanders appeared to know she wasn't going to like what was said in advance. So , the question becomes why did she attend? Was it so she could play the victim?
    Dunno. Maybe she was concerned that if she didn't attend a bundle of Left wing forum posters would call her a "pussy" and a "coward"?


    Those rascals can't seem to please no matter what they do.....

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. $19 to kill a wolf
    By Muninn in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 20th December 2013, 12:46 PM
  2. The Wolf Who Cried Wolf
    By Michele in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26th October 2012, 06:27 AM
  3. A good day to be a wolf
    By Dark Lion in forum Current Events
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 18th April 2011, 01:11 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed