Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 169
Thanks Tree113Thanks

Thread: Cosby Is Innocent

  1. #61
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,551
    Thanks
    6750

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I don't care if Cosby is convicted or not ....... he's guilty and obviously a sexual predator.

    Bill Cosby: A 50-year chronicle of accusations and accomplishments - LA Times
    Thank you syrenn and JAG ....
    Thanks from syrenn

  2. #62
    Above the FRAY Friday13's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,210
    Thanks
    13480

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
    There was plenty of evidence and it's stupid to claim there was not. You can say you don't think he is guilty but saying he is innocent when you sure as shit don't know is kinda stupid.

    Maybe Cosby's deposition isn't evidence in this trial and maybe one could say her testimony isn't enough to send him to jail and maybe you might think he is innocent but here debating the issue saying he is innocent is fucking stupid, you don't know that and only shred what little credibility have saying so.
    The trial was a joke. Lots of rape culture blaming the victim...like this juror...

    Cosby juror says Andrea Constand should have ?dressed properly?
    "People ask, 'Why don't victims come forward sooner?' Well, it's because of comments like this. Because we know we'll be blamed," Kirkpatrick, 60, told the Daily News.
    "This is the type of archaic thinking that says a wife can't be raped, a prostitute can't be raped, a stripper can't be raped,” she added. “They can be."
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence and BigLeRoy

  3. #63
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,592
    Thanks
    20919

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    It strikes you as unlikely, so you choose to believe her. Whereas it strikes me as quite likely, so I disagree.

    And neither of us consults any evidence about this sexual encounter in reaching our conclusion. We apply prejudice, bias, our life experience with other people....none of which is evidence.

    There just is no evidence, and so, Cosby should not be retried. Doing so only serves the interests of the ambitious DA, and that is not the legitimate purpose of any trial.
    And there was no evidence on killed Nicole either.
    Who said there wasn't evidence? Most of the jury thought so

  4. #64
    olguy OlGuy's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    Thanks
    359

    From
    california
    I wonder if he can look in the mirror and call himself innocent.

  5. #65
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,241
    Thanks
    31533

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    I believe you mean "corroborrating." "Collaborating witnesses" would be a bad thing.

    However, there were no corroborrating witnesses, because no one else was in the room.
    So,it is he said/ she said? I have no comment on Cosby because I have no idea. I do know the women made bad decisions going to his hotel rooms,or wherever. I would think they would be smarter than that. Just saying.

  6. #66
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,241
    Thanks
    31533

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGuy View Post
    I wonder if he can look in the mirror and call himself innocent.
    Men like that could care less. Have you forgotten the P**** grabber? He is sitting in the WhiteHouse. Bragged that he did not need permission.

    I call that selected thinking. Bet you voted for that one.

  7. #67
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,241
    Thanks
    31533

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday13 View Post
    The trial was a joke. Lots of rape culture blaming the victim...like this juror...

    Cosby juror says Andrea Constand should have ?dressed properly?

    You have to admit,Friday,women do not dress provocatively without a reason, especially going to a man's room. Not blaming,just fact. Celebrity fawning.

  8. #68
    ~Standing My Ground~ Sassy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    42,416
    Thanks
    16531

    From
    God Bless Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I don't care if Cosby is convicted or not ....... he's guilty and obviously a sexual predator.

    Bill Cosby: A 50-year chronicle of accusations and accomplishments - LA Times
    10 out of 12 jurors agree.
    Thanks from Friday13 and Puzzling Evidence

  9. #69
    Above the FRAY Friday13's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,210
    Thanks
    13480

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    You have to admit,Friday,women do not dress provocatively without a reason, especially going to a man's room. Not blaming,just fact. Celebrity fawning.
    "Part of her midriff showing"...not necessarily "provocative", she was/is tall and very thin, a basketball player and coach. He was an athlete at the school where she coached, and was considered her "mentor". She didn't go to "his room", she went to his home, his "mansion". Why would she "want it" as Cosby put it...she's a Lesbian. Put it all together, add the other 40+ women who claim that they were drugged and molested/raped at different times and places over decades, and the fact that he admitted giving women "pills"...it's extremely doubtful that all of them were "asking for it". Saying that it was because she had "part of her midriff showing" is saying that he could not control himself. Cosby's attorney pushed hard to "blame the victim".

    The man who raped me brought another man with him. They were both drunk and pushed their way thru my front door. He dislocated my shoulder and choked me almost to unconsciousness when I fought him (cops took pics of the bruises on my neck, and my shoulder has never been right since). He threatened my three year old daughter who was in the other bedroom. He passed out, finally, and I called the police who took both of them out of the house passed out drunk. When it went to court his lawyer did his best to humiliate me (I was 21) and convinced the jury that I was not raped because "I was not a virgin" and had met the guy, once, with friends. He had apparently got my address from them. They let him go, and three days later he threatened me with a gun. They let him go with a "warning" for that. What does it take to "prove" rape?

    You are an intelligent woman, @MaryAnne. Please rethink what you have said. It is not the victim's fault that the rapist cannot/will not control himself, but can overpower or drug a woman to get what he thinks he is entitled to take by force if it isn't offered.
    Last edited by Friday13; 24th June 2017 at 03:15 AM.
    Thanks from Isalexi, Panzareta and BigLeRoy

  10. #70
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,241
    Thanks
    31533

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    And there was no evidence on killed Nicole either.
    Who said there wasn't evidence? Most of the jury thought so
    They did not convict.what makes you post they did?

    Nicole was killed by drug dealers.
    Thanks from Friday13

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trump vs. Cosby
    By Howey in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13th October 2016, 04:09 PM
  2. Cosby
    By Friday13 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31st December 2015, 01:40 AM
  3. Please no! Bill Cosby
    By Isalexi in forum Current Events
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 3rd January 2015, 02:33 PM
  4. OJ Innocent?
    By USA-1 in forum Political Controversies
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 4th December 2012, 08:06 PM
  5. They're innocent!!!
    By youmny in forum Current Events
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 1st August 2006, 05:21 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed