Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Results 191 to 199 of 199
Thanks Tree182Thanks

Thread: Jeff Sessions wants police to take more cash from American citizens

  1. #191
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    50,431
    Thanks
    23838

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
    Except where it has already been declared legal.
    Marijuana is still illegal under federal law. State law cannot override that.
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #192
    New Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1

    From
    US
    Then U should Start with bill & hillary clinton !!! Maybe the C.I.A !!! If U need any help with who the drug dealers R just ask !!

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Thanks from StanStill

  3. #193
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,217
    Thanks
    9124

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by H2NVEGAS View Post
    Then U should Start with bill & hillary clinton !!! Maybe the C.I.A !!! If U need any help with who the drug dealers R just ask !!

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  4. #194
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    32,118
    Thanks
    6742

    From
    A Month Away
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Marijuana is still illegal under federal law. State law cannot override that.
    Do you know how many times I've tried to get him to understand that?

  5. #195
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    16,332
    Thanks
    6721

    From
    Derpville USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    I didn't claim that they were. I'm sorry that you have a lack of reading comprehension. You should work on that, because no where did I say that the federal government was prosecuting small amounts of weed. So why did feel the need to lie? Is it just something that you must do because you a Democrat?
    You said it was not legal, im saying it may be illegal, but it is not being prosecuted. How did I lie when I never said that you made such a claim? Strawman argument, and then you insult me by calling me a Democrat. Poor Southern Dad, pat....pat...pat...

  6. #196
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    32,118
    Thanks
    6742

    From
    A Month Away
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    You said it was not legal, im saying it may be illegal, but it is not being prosecuted. How did I lie when I never said that you made such a claim? Strawman argument, and then you insult me by calling me a Democrat. Poor Southern Dad, pat....pat...pat...
    I'm glad that you see being called a Democrat as an insult.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

  7. #197
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    16,332
    Thanks
    6721

    From
    Derpville USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    I'm glad that you see being called a Democrat as an insult.
    Hey, I don't go calling you a Republican, now, do I?

  8. #198
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    32,118
    Thanks
    6742

    From
    A Month Away
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Hey, I don't go calling you a Republican, now, do I?
    I wear Republican like a badge of honor. No shame for me.

  9. #199
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    16,332
    Thanks
    6721

    From
    Derpville USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    I wear Republican like a badge of honor. No shame for me.
    Don't go arould telling people that, SD! Some pissed off dem (or his sister) is going to kick yoar ass!!!

    "They'll get my AM radio, when they can pry it from my cold dead electric scooter!!! "
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 28th July 2017 at 08:36 AM.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Similar Threads

  1. Jeff Sessions suggested he could resign
    By HayJenn in forum Current Events
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 6th June 2017, 07:01 PM
  2. Trump is reportedly getting frustrated with Jeff Sessions
    By Think for myself in forum Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 6th June 2017, 09:50 AM
  3. Really Jeff Sessions?
    By HayJenn in forum Current Events
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 3rd May 2017, 11:54 AM
  4. What Jeff Sessions Could Mean for Legal Marijuana
    By Blueneck in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 28th November 2016, 02:36 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 9th April 2015, 10:41 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed