Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 98
Thanks Tree183Thanks

Thread: Greetings One and All

  1. #61
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,118
    Thanks
    31453

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday13 View Post
    @MaryAnne, @Minotaur...

    You both forgot li'l ol' me...but I luv ya anyway.
    Pace had already mentioned you, my dearest friend!
    Thanks from BitterPill

  2. #62
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,156
    Thanks
    4684

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    This is an excellent place for you, My Dear.
    You're going to love it.
    Progressive to the core, it is.

    Here's an idea.
    Go on back to that other place for a minute and recruit Nina and Sally to this board.
    Do it!!!
    I must confess, I do like it here, and I'm not going to pretend I don't like you.

    Thanks!
    Thanks from BDBoop and Friday13

  3. #63
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,118
    Thanks
    31453

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    I must confess, I do like it here, and I'm not going to pretend I don't like you.

    Thanks!
    And we love having you. This board is a nice mix of both sides who enjoy each other when not talking Politics.

    Try The lounge, BP, and you will see what I mean. Just fun there.
    Thanks from BitterPill

  4. #64
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,156
    Thanks
    4684

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    And we love having you. This board is a nice mix of both sides who enjoy each other when not talking Politics.

    Try The lounge, BP, and you will see what I mean. Just fun there.
    Thanks. I love you all like life, and I'll be on my way to the lounge presently, but before I go, there is a poster named Arkady, best poster I've ever seen. I am afraid I can't leave him there on his own.

    I'm going back. I'm going to save Arkady, and I'll be a hero, or I'll be a goat, but most importantly Arkady will be saved, goddam willing!

    Prepare your minions, Jen, I will be on a raid soon.

    Now some Nugent to psyche me up:

    Thanks from Friday13, MaryAnne, PACE and 2 others

  5. #65
    Above the FRAY Friday13's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,190
    Thanks
    13448

    From
    SoCal
    Good luck, @BitterPill.
    Last edited by Friday13; 29th March 2016 at 01:55 AM.
    Thanks from MaryAnne, mrmike and BitterPill

  6. #66
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,759
    Thanks
    18491

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    Thanks. I love you all like life, and I'll be on my way to the lounge presently, but before I go, there is a poster named Arkady, best poster I've ever seen. I am afraid I can't leave him there on his own.

    I'm going back. I'm going to save Arkady, and I'll be a hero, or I'll be a goat, but most importantly Arkady will be saved, goddam willing!

    Prepare your minions, Jen, I will be on a raid soon.

    Now some Nugent to psyche me up:

    Please send ark my best. Can you? Thanks BP

    Regards
    pace
    Thanks from MaryAnne and BitterPill

  7. #67
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,353
    Thanks
    14667

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday13 View Post
    @MaryAnne, @Minotaur...

    You both forgot li'l ol' me...but I luv ya anyway.
    @Friday13 shame on us! Forgot to mention the fabulous Friday13~
    Thanks from Friday13 and MaryAnne

  8. #68
    Trust but Verify The Devil's Advocate's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,590
    Thanks
    1402

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Warning, discussing old boards can get you infracted here.


    how particularly progressive...

  9. #69
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,118
    Thanks
    31453

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil's Advocate View Post
    how particularly progressive...
    Read the rules,then get back to me.

  10. #70
    Trust but Verify The Devil's Advocate's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,590
    Thanks
    1402

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Read the rules,then get back to me.
    why? what are you afraid of? opposing views? a larger pool of research?

    its the rules im talking about,,,the particularly progressive rules...

    now tell me if i dont like them, dont come here....

    then i can tell you i come here IN SPITE of the rules...

    [i saved you some time,,you can thank me later]

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed