Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 102
Thanks Tree192Thanks

Thread: Greetings One and All

  1. #1
    Ignorance Is Virtue BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    11,249
    Thanks
    7720

    From
    SoCal

    Greetings One and All

    To the esteemed members of this forum,

    I'm on an internet search for my friends who fled a tottering forum while I held on; I've since let go, and now I wish to join them. Their names are Friday the 13th, Gecko, Minotaur, Maryanne, Larshus and Oerdin.

    If I don't find them here, perhaps I'll rest a while and see what this forum is like before I move on.

    About myself: I am kind to children and animals, I like rock and classical music, and I support Trump (for the Republican nomination) though I'll be voting for Sanders come the election, God willing.

    -bp-
    Thanks from MaryAnne, Friday13, BDBoop and 4 others

  2. #2
    Flibbertigibbet Wonderer's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    27,698
    Thanks
    18288

    From
    Missouri
    You'll find the first four you named here. Not sure about the last two. Welcome!

  3. #3
    We choose both. Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    45,963
    Thanks
    27979

    From
    Wisconsin
    Welcome.


    But make sure all your posts contain lolcats.



  4. #4
    Ignorance Is Virtue BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    11,249
    Thanks
    7720

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderer View Post
    You'll find the first four you named here. Not sure about the last two. Welcome!
    My long search may be over, and thank you.

  5. #5
    Ignorance Is Virtue BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    11,249
    Thanks
    7720

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Welcome.


    But make sure all your posts contain lolcats.


    I don't getz it, but I notice your dog is for Sanders. I get that.
    Thanks from Madeline

  6. #6
    The Republican Agenda HadEnough2's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15,300
    Thanks
    11596

    From
    Washington State
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    To the esteemed members of this forum,

    I'm on an internet search for my friends who fled a tottering forum while I held on; I've since let go, and now I wish to join them. Their names are Friday the 13th, Gecko, Minotaur, Maryanne, Larshus and Oerdin.

    If I don't find them here, perhaps I'll rest a while and see what this forum is like before I move on.

    About myself: I am kind to children and animals, I like rock and classical music, and I support Trump (for the Republican nomination) though I'll be voting for Sanders come the election, God willing.

    -bp-
    First of all, welcome. Second, the PH name you've selected is a little hard to swallow.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51,691
    Thanks
    37098

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    To the esteemed members of this forum,

    I'm on an internet search for my friends who fled a tottering forum while I held on; I've since let go, and now I wish to join them. Their names are Friday the 13th, Gecko, Minotaur, Maryanne, Larshus and Oerdin.

    If I don't find them here, perhaps I'll rest a while and see what this forum is like before I move on.

    About myself: I am kind to children and animals, I like rock and classical music, and I support Trump (for the Republican nomination) though I'll be voting for Sanders come the election, God willing.

    -bp-
    All here, Bitter Pill!, except the last two.Welcome to your new home.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51,691
    Thanks
    37098

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    You will find a couple of your old friends have become Mods here. Bo is Boise Bo. Keep that in mind.
    Thanks from BitterPill and Friday13

  9. #9
    Ignorance Is Virtue BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    11,249
    Thanks
    7720

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    All here, Bitter Pill!, except the last two.Welcome to your new home.
    OMG!

    I don't cry, but if I did...

    So glad to finally see you again!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    You will find a couple of your old friends have become Mods here. Bo is Boise Bo. Keep that in mind.
    Bo is a Mod?

    The news keeps getting better.

  10. #10
    Bizarroland Observer Thx1138's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    22,720
    Thanks
    13793

    From
    aMEEErica
    Welcome to the forum, have a cinnamon roll and some Alice Cooper.





    Thx

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed