Members banned from this thread: April15, Spookycolt, Ginger, Isalexi and Frank


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56
Thanks Tree56Thanks

Thread: Hi

  1. #41
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,069
    Thanks
    13948

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    I forgot that you were still a mod.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

  2. #42
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,323
    Thanks
    5212

    From
    Gotham
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    I forgot that you were still a mod.

    Maybe you should consider using a bigger glass when you have your ear pressed up against the mod room door.

    "You're welcome."



    lol.
    Thanks from steezer

  3. #43
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,142
    Thanks
    9049

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Maybe you should consider using a bigger glass when you have your ear pressed up against the mod room door.

    "You're welcome."



    lol.
    Good one. You're a funny guy, Frank. I like you. You and I should hang out on the town; New York, Baltimore.....I'm sure we'll have a swell time!

    I'll bring the crack, though....no offence.

  4. #44
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,323
    Thanks
    5212

    From
    Gotham
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Good one. You're a funny guy, Frank. I like you. You and I should hang out on the town; New York, Baltimore.....I'm sure we'll have a swell time!

    I'll bring the crack, though....no offence.


    LOL.

    Sure, you will.

  5. #45
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,142
    Thanks
    9049

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    LOL.

    Sure, you will.
    We're on then, buddy! I'm driving.

  6. #46
    HayJenn Fan Boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,645
    Thanks
    7943

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Jen, Isalexi had been thread banned....
    I forgot that you were still a mod.

  7. #47
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,142
    Thanks
    9049

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    I forgot that you were still a mod.

    I forgot that you were PH "security."



    Nice work.

    By the way, I actually like @Lunchboxxy, I was just giving her a hard time.

    She does a great job here -- others would do well to follow her example ~
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 7th January 2017 at 04:33 AM.

  8. #48
    Junior Member Zephyr's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,551
    Thanks
    607

    From
    United States
    I only said hello? The rest of these responses I don't know what to think about.

    Does anyone here watch college or pro football? Who are your favorite teams? I like the Fla Gators and Dolphins.

  9. #49
    Moderator HCProf's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,987
    Thanks
    11552

    From
    USA
    Thread Ban Notice

    Frank has been banned from this thread. Please do not refer or respond to his posts. Thank you for your cooperation.


  10. #50
    We choose both. Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    45,963
    Thanks
    27977

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    I only said hello? The rest of these responses I don't know what to think about.

    Does anyone here watch college or pro football? Who are your favorite teams? I like the Fla Gators and Dolphins.

    You just reminded me ... I could be watching the Packers now.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed