Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 73
Thanks Tree142Thanks

Thread: It Has Been a Pleasure, but I Must Say Farewell

  1. #31
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    22,986
    Thanks
    16778

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
    Greatest Flounce Thread Ever..
    Say whaaaat?

    Am I the only person who didn't know the hell that was??

    Flounce
    flounce (flaʊns)

    v. flounce, flounced, flounc•ing,


    - To leave an internet group or thread with exaggerated drama; deleting posts, notifying mods and or group users, and cross-posting on other groups to draw attention to the drama. Comes from the original use of gathering up skirts and petticoats and leaving in dramatic, impatient and exaggerated movements.

    Annoyed that no one would agree with him, u/ipknightly proceeded to flounce from the thread; threatening all others with TOU reports and deleting everything that he had written on the thread.
    #huff#drama#internet#ragequit#dramaqueen
    Thanks from BitterPill and Madeline

  2. #32
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    4426

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    #iltt
    Thanks from BitterPill and Madeline

  3. #33
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    29,869
    Thanks
    17835

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    Breaking into my own vow of silence to say that I took my vow last week.

    Shhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I took one vow only to vow to never take another.
    Thanks from BitterPill and Madeline

  4. #34
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12,202
    Thanks
    4764

    From
    Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    .
    I have committed to a Buddhist Monastery in Tibet, and I leave within the week.

    While I will miss most of you, my incipient vow of silence will soon preclude communicating over the internet. At least I think it will. I'll have to check with the head guru when I get there.

    Anyway, waiting for Arkady has taken its toll yet again. And with that I will remain silent forevermore in the goofball sense of that threat.
    Ah man. Just a couple of days after you added me as a friend.

    But yes, the real world commands you to do what you must do.

    Farewell and good luck!
    Thanks from Madeline, BitterPill and Panzareta

  5. #35
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,258
    Thanks
    26423

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Say whaaaat?

    Am I the only person who didn't know the hell that was??

    Flounce
    flounce (flaʊns)

    v. flounce, flounced, flounc•ing,


    - To leave an internet group or thread with exaggerated drama; deleting posts, notifying mods and or group users, and cross-posting on other groups to draw attention to the drama. Comes from the original use of gathering up skirts and petticoats and leaving in dramatic, impatient and exaggerated movements.

    Annoyed that no one would agree with him, u/ipknightly proceeded to flounce from the thread; threatening all others with TOU reports and deleting everything that he had written on the thread.
    #huff#drama#internet#ragequit#dramaqueen
    Do you know what PH "werewolfing" is? lol...
    Thanks from Madeline

  6. #36
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,759
    Thanks
    18491

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    "Arkady"? Is that your guru? Your guru is Russian???
    Arkady is one of the best posters you will ever encounter.

    @Arkady welcome aboard!

    @BitterPill, your ship has arrived!
    Thanks from BitterPill

  7. #37
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,156
    Thanks
    4684

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    Arkady is one of the best posters you will ever encounter.

    @Arkady welcome aboard!

    @BitterPill, your ship has arrived!
    That is good news indeed.

    Needless to say, I no longer need to practice my vow of silence; Tibet can wait.

    Thanks!
    Thanks from PACE, MaryAnne, Madeline and 1 others

  8. #38
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44,118
    Thanks
    31453

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    .
    I have committed to a Buddhist Monastery in Tibet, and I leave within the week.

    While I will miss most of you, my incipient vow of silence will soon preclude communicating over the internet. At least I think it will. I'll have to check with the head guru when I get there.

    Anyway, waiting for Arkady has taken its toll yet again. And with that I will remain silent forevermore in the goofball sense of that threat.
    Don't you dare after my hard work. Better days are coming.
    Thanks from BitterPill

  9. #39
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,759
    Thanks
    18491

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    That is good news indeed.

    Needless to say, I no longer need to practice my vow of silence; Tibet can wait.

    Thanks!
    I knew that would change your mind!
    Thanks from MaryAnne, BitterPill and Madeline

  10. #40
    Member allegoricalfact's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,128
    Thanks
    534

    From
    the Sussex Downs
    Poachers? Very interesting --------------- mmmmm
    Thanks from Madeline

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For your driving pleasure
    By Sgt Schultz in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17th March 2010, 11:11 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed