Members banned from this thread: allegoricalfact


Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 166
Thanks Tree196Thanks

Thread: Hello from California

  1. #21
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,156
    Thanks
    4684

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    Is that like one meat with two vegs?
    Limbaugh and veg?

    Highly unlikely.

    Perhaps he ate a couple liberals.
    Thanks from SunsetRose and MaryAnne

  2. #22
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,275
    Thanks
    10838

    From
    By the wall
    Do those apricots look like asses or is that just me?
    Thanks from SunsetRose

  3. #23
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,759
    Thanks
    18489

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    Limbaugh and veg?

    Highly unlikely.

    Perhaps he ate a couple liberals.
    Nothing likely, but I do believe he is a gigantic anal cyst.
    Thanks from Friday13 and SunsetRose

  4. #24
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    22,938
    Thanks
    16765

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetRose View Post
    Hi all. I am a 60 something lady who holds moderate Democrat views on most issues. Sometimes I lean to the extreme left, depending on the issue being discussed. I try to be respectful of other people's beliefs and ideas, no matter what political party they belong to. I look forward to lots of spirited debate with you all.
    Thank you for allowing me to be a member of PH.
    Hi, from the RIGHT coast (geographicallly, that is).
    Thanks from SunsetRose and MaryAnne

  5. #25
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21,759
    Thanks
    18489

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Do those apricots look like asses or is that just me?
    What a comeback I have for this one!
    Thanks from Friday13, SunsetRose and MaryAnne

  6. #26
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,275
    Thanks
    10838

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    What a comeback I have for this one!
    Figured you would.

    lol
    Thanks from SunsetRose

  7. #27
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    41,996
    Thanks
    32504

    From
    CA
    Welcome to the nut house

  8. #28
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,275
    Thanks
    10838

    From
    By the wall
    Sorry I can't resist.



    Hello from California!
    Thanks from BitterPill

  9. #29
    Jen
    Jen is offline
    aka Genevieve Jen's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Thanks
    600

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetRose View Post
    Hi all. I am a 60 something lady who holds moderate Democrat views on most issues. Sometimes I lean to the extreme left, depending on the issue being discussed. I try to be respectful of other people's beliefs and ideas, no matter what political party they belong to. I look forward to lots of spirited debate with you all.
    Thank you for allowing me to be a member of PH.
    I had forgotten you were from California, @SunsetRose. Cool. Is that norcal by any chance? You'll love it here. It's the perfect echo chamber for you.
    Thanks from BitterPill

  10. #30
    The Covfefe are Coming! BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,156
    Thanks
    4684

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I had forgotten you were from California, @SunsetRose. Cool. Is that norcal by any chance? You'll love it here. It's the perfect echo chamber for you.
    You should stick around, too.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Greetings from California
    By Wildfire in forum New Users
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 4th September 2014, 08:56 PM
  2. Hello From California
    By Yes We Cain in forum New Users
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2nd November 2011, 10:02 PM
  3. California, Here We Come!
    By Defensor in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 3rd July 2009, 07:37 AM
  4. US imperialism in California
    By nonsqtr in forum World Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd November 2008, 03:04 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed