Members banned from this thread: steezer


Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 82
Thanks Tree49Thanks

Thread: Who I'm I?

  1. #51
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,360
    Thanks
    6803

    From
    10 years later
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Didn't you put me on ignore...or something like that because I don't know anything about football? Puleeeeeze!

  2. #52
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48,135
    Thanks
    34093

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Wait, wait, wait!! So wouldn't hackers start WITH one of those books to see the 'most popular' passwords? Or are talking about something to LIST your passwords in?
    List my passwords, but no one sees them but me. It does not say what it is.

  3. #53
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    29,874
    Thanks
    18116

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthughey View Post
    Games up.

    roberthughey - aka mtm1963

    Was just about to GUESS that...!!!!!!
    Thanks from Minotaur

  4. #54
    Veteran Member Micro Machines Champion, Race Against Time Champion Tedminator's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,658
    Thanks
    13601

    From
    South Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthughey View Post
    Games up.

    roberthughey - aka mtm1963
    Welcome back

    What happened to your mtm account?

  5. #55
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    18,867
    Thanks
    7712

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedminator View Post
    Welcome back

    What happened to your mtm account?
    Hacked by terrorist. If you receive anything from mtm1963 DON'T OPEN IT.
    Thanks from pragmatic, Minotaur and Tedminator

  6. #56
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    19,640
    Thanks
    15820

    From
    USA
    I'm afraid I have no choice left but to call you on this. If you say you are mtm1963 and not Popeye you must prove it.
    Thanks from Jets

  7. #57
    Member fenrir's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,091
    Thanks
    529

    From
    Yoknapatawpha County
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthughey View Post
    A question.
    It's about time you showed up. Why the name change?

  8. #58
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    18,867
    Thanks
    7712

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
    It's about time you showed up. Why the name change?
    Because "Puzzling Evidence" was already taken!!!
    Thanks from Minotaur

  9. #59
    This place is a Moke Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,405
    Thanks
    5094

    From
    Anywhere but there
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    You're a non-banned PH member who forgot a password, and created a new account with cognizance from the CMs.
    Shit. I thought he was a new member.

  10. #60
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    83,200
    Thanks
    52469

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    What's the over/under on you flouncing in the next 30 days?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed