Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
Thanks Tree20Thanks

Thread: new here

  1. #1
    New Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    111

    From
    south area

    new here

    mornin. im an older guy and a proud self appointed commissioned officer in my local countys neighborhood watch task force. we alert all law enforcement of suspicious behavior. i have served 24 tour of duties with my squad mates.

    anyway glad to be here. not sure which threads i will be most active in but im lookin forward to some friendly chattin.

    have a nice monday

    thx,
    Thanks from JJ Allen

  2. #2
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,277
    Thanks
    10840

    From
    By the wall
    Welcome.
    Thanks from LT Greenbean

  3. #3
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    45

    From
    Chilicothe, Missouri
    New here myself. Sounds like you're my kind of citizen.
    Thanks from LT Greenbean

  4. #4
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,215
    Thanks
    26399

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    mornin. im an older guy and a proud self appointed commissioned officer in my local countys neighborhood watch task force. we alert all law enforcement of suspicious behavior. i have served 24 tour of duties with my squad mates.

    anyway glad to be here. not sure which threads i will be most active in but im lookin forward to some friendly chattin.

    have a nice monday

    thx,
    LT. ...any relation to MR.

  5. #5
    New Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    111

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ Allen View Post
    New here myself. Sounds like you're my kind of citizen.
    thx. nice to meet you. likin it here so far?

  6. #6
    New Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    111

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    LT. ...any relation to MR.
    im mainly scotch irish

  7. #7
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,215
    Thanks
    26399

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ Allen View Post
    New here myself. Sounds like you're my kind of citizen.
    He has a photo of a Bobby in his avatar and calls his buddies....mates.

    Where do you think he is a "citizen" of?

  8. #8
    New Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    111

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    He has a photo of a Bobby in his avatar and calls his buddies....mates.

    Where do you think he is a "citizen" of?
    probably a really secure neighborhood.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,215
    Thanks
    26399

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    im mainly scotch irish
    I was trying to make a funny. I messed up...you are greenbeans ...not green jeans.

    Welcome
    Thanks from LT Greenbean

  10. #10
    New Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    111

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    I was trying to make a funny. I messed up...you are greenbeans ...not green jeans.

    Welcome
    hah, sorry havent had my mornin coffee. thx for the welcome

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed