View Poll Results: Will you be attending an election night social event?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 26.32%
  • No

    14 73.68%
  • I don't know

    0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
Thanks Tree70Thanks

Thread: What are your plans?

  1. #11
    Moderator HCProf's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    17,124
    Thanks
    9227

    From
    USA
    I have a class that night, but we are talking about cancelling it because the lines to vote might be so long, many will miss class anyways.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  2. #12
    Flibbertigibbet Wonderer's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,046
    Thanks
    14741

    From
    Missouri
    Nope. Just here at home watching the results come in.


    ETA: There will likely be a beer or two involved.
    Thanks from Babba, HadEnough2 and EnigmaO01

  3. #13
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,056
    Thanks
    10977

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    I plan to pick up a good book, and deliberately avoid listening to the returns as they come in.
    I so don't believe that.

    You are like the rest of us. You can't resist.

  4. #14
    Flibbertigibbet Wonderer's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,046
    Thanks
    14741

    From
    Missouri
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    I plan to pick up a good book, and deliberately avoid listening to the returns as they come in.
    See?! I knew you were a robot!
    Thanks from Babba and Djinn

  5. #15
    Bizarroland Observer Thx1138's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    21,371
    Thanks
    12532

    From
    aMEEErica
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    I plan to pick up a good book, and deliberately avoid listening to the returns as they come in.
    You're right Djinn, perhaps I should just turn off all the lights, sit in a lotus position and look out the window at the rain.

    (After the pot, cinnamon rolls and beer! )

    Thx
    Thanks from Babba and RNG

  6. #16
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,056
    Thanks
    10977

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Thx1138 View Post
    You're right Djinn, perhaps I should just turn off all the lights, sit in a lotus position and look out the window at the rain.

    (After the pot, cinnamon rolls and beer! )

    Thx
    Oh how could you not turn on the TV to watch results or at least check your computer.

    Its impossible for us.

    We are political junkies. We are addicted to politics.
    Thanks from Thx1138

  7. #17
    Bizarroland Observer Thx1138's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    21,371
    Thanks
    12532

    From
    aMEEErica
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Oh how could you not turn on the TV to watch results or at least check your computer.

    Its impossible for us.

    We are political junkies. We are addicted to politics.
    It would be rather like a "protest vote," wouldn't it?

    Naw, we have been "living" this election day by day, by day...

    The cyber "house" here is going to be packed, and I want a front row seat.

    Smack-dab, babies!

    Thx

  8. #18
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    60,056
    Thanks
    10977

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Thx1138 View Post
    It would be rather like a "protest vote," wouldn't it?

    Naw, we have been "living" this election day by day, by day...

    The cyber "house" here is going to be packed, and I want a front row seat.

    Smack-dab, babies!

    Thx
    Oh this place is going to go off like a rocket after the election.

    Get your popcorn ready.

    I am already working on my threads.

  9. #19
    Bizarroland Observer Thx1138's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    21,371
    Thanks
    12532

    From
    aMEEErica
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Oh this place is going to go off like a rocket after the election.

    Get your popcorn ready.

    I am already working on my threads.
    As long as Puget Power has electricity and PH has a server... I'll have popcorn!

    And I guess I'll leave the "looking out the window at the rain" to the Trump supporters when he loses. >

    Thx
    Thanks from boontito and Babba

  10. #20
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,323
    Thanks
    5211

    From
    Gotham
    It's going to be a long night...

    No booze or sticky buns for me, thanks.

    Coffee and weed, however...
    Thanks from Thx1138 and HadEnough2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HRC/Trump Tax Plans
    By HCProf in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25th July 2016, 03:43 PM
  2. My Plans For Voting In Nov GE
    By Migi e! in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 27th April 2008, 09:08 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed