View Poll Results: will the media take a hit for misleading the american voters.

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • nope....they won't.

    3 37.50%
  • yes.

    4 50.00%
  • undecided.

    0 0%
  • other.

    1 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
Thanks Tree2Thanks

Thread: will the media take a hit for misleading the american voters.

  1. #11
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65,718
    Thanks
    31487

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    And That is why you were Clueless to the outcome of the election, ...
    clueless because I don't watch Hannity?



    The man admits that he's not even a journalist.

    He's an entertainer.

    OH my , God.

    Now, that was a whooper.

  2. #12
    Proud deplorable Bigot Outdraw Poker Champion, Colinks :Swap Champion
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,874
    Thanks
    2977

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    what the fuck would make you think I'd watch an ass clown like Hannity? That's not the usual show that anyone would expect to get the word out to liberals on.
    Ha ha ha.......that is a valid point.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    25,471
    Thanks
    6743

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    clueless because I don't watch Hannity?



    The man admits that he's not even a journalist.

    He's an entertainer.

    OH my , God.

    Now, that was a whooper.
    It appears I was not.. and you were.. So it appears YOUR souces were lacking. (you see I watch Hannity, I also watch Maddow, I watch Kelly, but I also watch Blitzer,).

    I am not a closed minded ass. I like to get a view of the field of play, before the ball is hiked,

  4. #14
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65,718
    Thanks
    31487

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    It appears I was not.. and you were.. So it appears YOUR souces were lacking. (you see I watch Hannity, I also watch Maddow, I watch Kelly, but I also watch Blitzer,).

    I am not a closed minded ass. I like to get a view of the field of play, before the ball is hiked,
    check this out. I don't know what your problem is and why you feel it's necessary to engage in personal attacks. Maybe because the truth hits too close to home. Regardless, I didn't need to watch Hannity to know that Moore had predicted Trump would win. It was widely reported by people that aren't partisan hack ass clowns like Hannity. All of the networks predicted that Trump would win. Even Fox News host, including Hannity.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    25,471
    Thanks
    6743

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    check this out. I don't know what your problem is and why you feel it's necessary to engage in personal attacks. Maybe because the truth hits too close to home. Regardless, I didn't need to watch Hannity to know that Moore had predicted Trump would win. It was widely reported by people that aren't partisan hack ass clowns like Hannity. All of the networks predicted that Trump would win. Even Fox News host, including Hannity.
    I did not attack anyone. You pretty much call me a uniformed bigoted ass, of which I am not.

    I just call things as I see them.
    Last edited by TNVolunteer73; 10th November 2016 at 11:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 22nd September 2016, 12:16 PM
  2. Will African American voters turn out in 2016?
    By Robb 1988 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 26th March 2016, 05:59 PM
  3. Do American voters like gays more than evangelicals?!
    By Davocrat in forum Current Events
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 1st April 2014, 06:50 AM
  4. Condemning misleading ads with...misleading ads!
    By Czernobog in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12th August 2012, 10:04 AM
  5. Just How Ignorant Are American Voters?
    By Defensor in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 9th July 2008, 11:17 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed