View Poll Results: Do You Believe Everyone Who Voted for Trump is Misogynist and/or Racist?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 12.50%
  • No

    32 80.00%
  • I don't know

    3 7.50%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 142
Thanks Tree158Thanks

Thread: Do You Believe Everyone Who Voted for Trump is Misogynist and/or Racist?

  1. #61
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,126
    Thanks
    2221

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    care to show us examples of what you're talking about?

    My guess, is that you'll do your usual song and dance instead.
    Which usually goes something like this with slight variations:
    1. Make up something. Or make a comment without any factual basis to support it.
    2. When asked to provide a source, or clarify , blame your lack of a factual argument on the person who's asking you to back your claims up.
    You see, most people actually care enough about facts to compare what Donald Trump says with what the media then writes about what he says.

    It's actually joke level lies that you just buy into without question, the fact that you now get to say "president elect trump" is a statement on its own of the lies you bought into and still believe even after the facts come out.

    But, while I'm only pointing to Molyneux, not as a source, but because he's taken significant time to compile the information into a single presentation. Which, whenever I do provide sources for you, every time you've complained, which is how I know sourcing for you is a waste because you don't want to know facts.

    Again, search "the untruth about Donald trump" on YouTube, give it at least 5 minutes and you'll start seeing at least half of the source quotes that led to the falsehoods in that image above.

  2. #62
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    20,938
    Thanks
    18766

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Ya... and you've proven the value of your opinions to be a negative, as in whatever you say reality is closer to the opposite of what you say... most people would be ashamed to be that misinformed in a political discussion.
    Thanks from Friday13

  3. #63
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,126
    Thanks
    2221

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Ooh we have another contestant on the show where I'm wrong show.

    We've had many contestants and very few winners... it's not enough to say I'm wrong, you just need to show the correction.

    Although, you once again backed a dead horse, so, as usual I anticipate never hearing about it again.

  4. #64
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    45,191
    Thanks
    13107

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderer View Post
    Do You Believe Everyone Who Voted for Trump is Misogynist and/or Racist?

    I opted not to make this a public poll, so if you'd like to answer anonymously and not comment, you have that option.
    I'm not sure I would consider them all that but they sure didn't mind supporting one. That would also include those who didn't vote for Hillary, they didn't mind if we elected one either.

  5. #65
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    45,191
    Thanks
    13107

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Everyone who voted for Clinton is a warmonger, unfortunately.
    I don't buy that.
    Thanks from Panzareta and Friday13

  6. #66
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    29,368
    Thanks
    17535

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    There is a popular meme which says something to the effect of "I didn't lose respect for you because I think you're an ist, I lost respect for you because you supported an ist".

    Meanwhile we give HRC a pass for supporting Bill who took advantage of a young girl who worked for him and we overlook her opposition to gay marriage until it was politically convenient.

    I can't talk politics with people, nobody can be honest
    Or maybe some people change with time. I remember being against gay marriage too. All it took for me was seeing the plight of a couple of gay coworkers.

    You see...... once upon a time being opening gay was a no-no. So they suffered in silence.
    Thanks from Friday13

  7. #67
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    45,191
    Thanks
    13107

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Why do democrats drop atomic bombs on hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese women and children?
    Really? How many democrats have done that?
    Thanks from Panzareta

  8. #68
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    45,191
    Thanks
    13107

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sampson Simpson View Post
    No, but the only alternative is they are complete suckers. Or they certainly are OK with it if they can elect someone like Trump and basically justify his behavior
    Yep, just like those who did not vote for the alternative.

  9. #69
    Veteran Member Dutch's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    34,673
    Thanks
    6658

    From
    Middle of nowhere Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    What bothers me about all this is how no one will ever want to tell the truth to pollsters ever again. Its like everyone will have some strange fear of telling the truth. Polling will be dead for fear of being an "ist" of some sort or the other.
    PC run amok. It's shameful. Hitler would be envious of the current leftist leadership in this country.

  10. #70
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    45,191
    Thanks
    13107

    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Cruz also received his share of speculation as to whether he was qualified to run.
    Only by the bigoted and racist trump. Didn't hear that from democrats
    Thanks from Panzareta and Friday13

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why I voted for Trump.
    By Puzzling Evidence in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 3rd June 2017, 06:07 PM
  2. Misogynist Woman Hater Trump On Rape
    By Howey in forum Current Events
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 5th May 2016, 09:27 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 8th August 2015, 11:10 AM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed